Psychopaths of Sup Forums, what is it truly like to live with your condition?

Psychopaths of Sup Forums, what is it truly like to live with your condition?

why do you ask

Not too bad. People don’t like to be around me

A real psychopath wouldn't tell you what it's like. The majority of Sup Forums "psychopaths" are arrogant fat small dicked little NEETs who have the intelligence of a cucumber.

social interaction is needed no matter what. have fun on the downward spiral user

>expecting reasonable answers from psychos

Self diagnosed hebephilic psychopath here; ama.

And to answer your question, OP; it's fine except for the whole "not killing people" part.

Ok i'll shoot. Which gives you more "power" : killing (or the thought of killing) or sex with children?

You struggle with restricting your potential actions?

dude what the fuck

Says the guy that thinks cucumbers have a brain

Very empowering until you realize you're full of shit and are just an insecure beta cuck.

Went through a malignant narcissist phase a while back.

I jave two sides. Nicest guy you'll ever meet and twisted fucking psychopath

Definitely the killing. The hebe thing is about who I'm attracted to; but it's not exclusive, nor like I want to have a shitload of sex with minor girls. Just something I recognize I have.

Yes. Simply because I realize it's an "end game" type of scenario, & once I "break the seal" on it again (killed & tortured animals in my youth), I'm going until caught or killed. Not ready for it yet.

You're a big edgy pussy. And not a psychopath.

Nothing turns me on like the thought of slowly torturing and eventually killing a sexy bitch.

I'm completely normal otherwise though.

I don't think those thoughts are psychopathic in nature. Just deviant.

There are no psychopaths here.
Just stupid kids and wannabe edge lards.

That's nice. Edginess is stating things for reaction value; I could not give less of a shit what you think.
And intelligence & cowardice are totally separate things.

hebephilia is completely natural and anyone who thinks they wouldn't like to fuck a young but sexually developed girl are either deluding themselves or have a legitimate old person fetish
The high age of consent and taboo of otherwise sexually mature girls who haven't hit an arbitrary age is a very recent thing

dubs confirm!
GTFO faggotosis majoris

Psychopath here. I took the how to tell your a psychopath test on youtube. I got 8/10 so i know what im talking about. Feel free to ask questions

I'd rather kill men than womerns. The latter I'd rather keep as slaves & psychologically torture.
Have a real hankering to play around with flaying, personally.

Agreed. Fucking age of consent is 20 in Indonesia. 12 in many places in Mexico, 9 in Saudi Arabia.
Attraction to pubescents has been the default state of humanity for our entire existence up until a century ago.

I have a mature person fetish. I like to walk around the farmers market and stare at all the big mature butts. Idk why but middle aged white women make me horny

narcissist /= psychopath

>9 in Saudi Arabia
Huh, that's pretty old for a goat

>Psychopaths of Sup Forums, what is it truly like to live with your condition?

It's like being on da plantation pickin' cotton az t.slave boss
den some white boi on a horse with a tooth carriage makes me a free man
dis honky teaches me how 2 roll

Psychopaths don't post ama's on Sup Forums. There's nothing to be gained from it.

There's been a few who've posted pics of actual crimes they've committed to make sure millions of people see their work, but there's no narcissistic supply to be had from posting smug anime faces.

16 here which isn't too bad, but I think tying it to any specific age is retarded when people develop at different rates anyway.
There should be a focus on actual education instead of poorly executed sheltering, and then just let people decide for themselves once they are capable of displaying agency. If you make an informed choice you have to live with it, learning that is very important and it shouldn't be hidden away behind claims of being unequipped to deal with your own problems