>>162392346

Hello Fascists of Sup Forums

I am an anti-fa from the likes you have never seen before. cunning, fearless in the wake of overbearing conservatism of the right wing nazi party led by your orange hitler. Barring the good HUMANS of mexico from the oh so claimed prosperous land of the "free".

The over saturation of whites has caused a vacuum in the free thinking space of the advancement of progressive ideals, and thus a form of privilege among the consensus of the multi-national HUMAN world that you basement dwellers will never see as you have never pierced the ineffectual market.

I believe that the only way for equality of our society is to mix all of the races to destroy the bias of the western world on downtrodden african-americans.
>I believe women are more fit for the workplace because of their unbiased approach to the caretaking of the customer, one another, and nature. Unlike the barbaric nature of power grabbing men who do nothing but destroy our economy in the name of capitalism eroding the natural balance of our ecosystem through global warming, frakking and war.
So Sup Forums, I was sent here by those on the surface. What say you?

That this bait is rancid, fuck off spic

Your board is rancid

Your mom is rancid

Tough words from a coward of their own persecutions

wait
is for

not fas, just basic lib here, but i feel compelled to respond

trump is dump, agree

it isnt that whites are restricting the advent of progressivism, its that those that represent progressivism in america (barring Bernie) are incrementalists that literally do nothing but sit on their asses and accumulate political wealth. the hillary clinton s and nancy pelosi s have destroyed any power the left may have wielded from the result of the financial crisis of 2008 and have given it to those who actually wield the ideology they claim to wield (i.e. the republicunts). they have been led on a path of disestablishmentarianism ever since Obama left the working class in the dust with the bailout of wallstreet, and Tronald Dump was more disestablisment than Hillary by 200x

not saying what we ended up with wasnt establishment bullshit. it is. just laying out the potential reasoning of the white working class here.

interesting idea mixing the races being the only way to solve racism. i tend to be a bit more optomistic, but i can see the idea working here. the only thing preventing wiping out races completely, however, is that skin tone can actually come back when two mixed get together, and often it doesnt matter what your real heritage there is, its what you look like that matters.

Look up jordan peterson. he has his fascistic moments, but he has interesting things to say on the personality differences between men and women in his personality lecture series. look at his lecture on agreeableness and neuroticism, as these are the two traits that females and males diverge on the personality spectrum.

the only reason i would disagree with you on your point about women being MORE fit in the workplace then men is twofold
Women tend to be more agreeable than men, meaning they make less demands. in dealmaking, thats not good.
women tend to be more neurotic (the trait not the condition) than men, meaning that stress can effect women more severely in the workplace 1/

in the work environments necessary in the high corporate echelons, these two differences in women and men can create actual issues.

of course, there are some women that are less neurotic and less agreeable than the general population, or are aware of their faults and can work with them. however, this would require them being less like what you would desire as an antifa in the economy anyway. Capitalism rewards barbarism, unfortunately. Im sure as well that in the service industry especially women can actually thrive using inborn traits as well, as is evident by the many female CEO's in tech that have actually strived forward the economy.

I support your endeavor against the Fash, good luck :D

P E T E R S O N F A G D E T E C T E D

lolol
i may be a peterson fag but my room aint clean i can tell u that much

By this reasoning the non-white nations should be the most progressive. But somehow their not. Maybe the need a little infusion of white leftist. Why don't you go help them out?

Shit bait

and as i said previously there are a lot of positions peterson has that i cant agree with him on. i think that the right, for instance, has gone off the deep end, and his associations with the figures of the online right (steven crowder and ben shapiro for instance, as well as others) stains his reputation.

The whole c16 thing was also i feel a misunderstanding, which is hilarious considering thats how he got popular.

and it seems he has a boner for maligning communism and the left whenever he gets a chance, which irks me a bit.

mixing race does nothing, we well just divide ourselfs by other means. equally is a lie

My wife is Vietnamese, we are trying our hardest to teach her parents the western way.

So yes, I am doing my part thank you.

How was c16 a misunderstanding? It was literally law put onto language

Im not saying that there werent problems with c16, but most of them were completely overblown when compared with the benefits.

classifying the transgender community as a community that needed protection was a necessary thing. even in canada fundamentalism is a problematic child of christianity. whatever we can do to lessen its impact on society is almost a necessity

that being said, the rules on engagement with the pronoun thing should have been more specific in the bill, and leaving it up to the human rights commission could be a huge mistake. that was petersons main gripe in actuality. he does have a problem with the words, but it was more the issue that litigation can follow along the lines of the human rights commission that really made him feel he had to speak out

all this being said, im not canadian so my knowledge on that issue is quite shit. take all i say with a grain of salt

Citizens of the Terran Federation, unite! Crush the disgusting retrogressive communists neath the heel of the true brotherhood of humankind!

Once we finish with these Terran insects, we can take the war to the real bugs!

dead threaD?

Mr plinkett?

Go back home to reddit.

fuck you freeloading, rebel wan-nabe

all patriots ofthe new world will have no time being lazy while gaining the fruits of their labor pig.

maaaaby...