Unattractive males

How the fuck can I make it as an unattractive male /pol?

I will never experience love, I will never have a decent job, I am never respected. I can't live like this anymore. Im a 28 year old virgin who just wants to feel the touch of a female. Why is our society so shallow and obsessed with looks? I'm a nice guy and yet I'm still treated like shit by everyone I come in contact with, even children treat me like crap. What the fuck can I do? I'm so lonely and tired of being treated like a dog just because of my looks.

>well at least I'm still a grade-A shitposter, r-right mates...??

start lifting and become fit

Why lift when it's all about face and height?

>>>r9k
SAGE

Being fit can compensate for lacking both as can money.

make the most money you can. a very ugly guy needs to make 160k more than an attractive guy to be as desirable as him on dating sites. but even then, relationships with vast monetary and facial differences dont tend to last very long.

Your face will become more attractive once you become fit. As long as you're not turbo-manlet tier (5'8" and shorter), you should be fine

To d8jd a girl you might have to drop your standards (asthetically).
If you find sombody to wife you can reroll your genetics. Maybe your kids won't be ugly.
Also being ugly isn't a barrier to getting a good job, you're gonna have to find a better excuse for being a failure than that.

There's nothing you can do. I have been ready to die for a while now. I will pack up my things so it's easy for my family to move my stuff out of my place and probably do myself in next week.

Same boat here. See you in hell, user.

It's probably more than your looks. Shitty faces can develop shitty personalities if you've been scorned a lot growing up. If you want to look better in general, try you can't change your face but you can change your body.

If you want to be serious about being outgoing and want to be a normalfag, just stop coming here. It's that easy. Get out more. Go to coffee shops even if you don't like coffee. Get a gym membership because you already started the /fit/ beginner stuff. Either read more to be witty or watch/listen to mainstream TV and music to be more relatable. Pick up a hobby more interesting to you than masturbation and video games like chess or some shit. Just don't get too autistic with it and buy a fuckton of chess books and every season of Game of Thrones on DVD

Its probably more tour personality. I'm overweight and am cook eyes and yet I some how have had a strong stream of qt girls. Personality is more important. Your a beta in and out

>how the fuck do I make it?
You're probably a basement dweller beta to begin with?

Unless you're repulsive ugly, women don't give a shit about how you look, although looks do help and are a bonus.

If you're interesting, outgoing and have a dominant persona, then you're playing the cards right.

Women love attention, and by being with a guy who creates the attention, she's happy. She feels like one if the Queens amongst one of the Kings.

If you're a boring and quiet little mouse, wiith cuck mind, then you ain't getting any pussy.

Being a male, you can improve yourself though.

Incredibly ugly men land attractive women all the time just by looking good below the neck.

Being big and ugly is superior to being small and pretty.

Incorrect.

No amount of fitness will make you taller, or less ugly.

Sorry OP. You could always marry an Abo,.

Kill yourself.

Give yourself some wicked scars.

Take the focus off your normal, background face.

Find yourself an ugly woman.

get rich you faggot

Lower your standards drastically.
Start fucking morbidly obese landwhales and work your way up from there after your self-confidence increases.