S/fur

s/fur

Fuck, I feel that nap feeling again. I know I shouldn't tonight

Distraction tits deployed

That's how I feel. I haven't even eaten dinner, I just want to sleep. I'm so tired.

Fuck that was supposed to go on a pic with titties showing

where?!

For you it's just the waking upand getting going. Being groggy sucks, I'm actually ready for bed right now

It's just having a completely fucked up irregular schedule. I only slept like 5 hours, and I've been up for a while. I just can't get good sleep for the life of me, so I'm always tired, and even more than usual right now.

Goddamn, I want to draw sexy furries.

Sometimes you have to force yourself. It sucks but you need to.

Try as I may, nothing helps. I've had pretty severe sleeping problems my whole life, from night terrors ages 1-4, insomnia, constantly waking up every hour, never on the right schedule. On top of mental disorders I have sleep disorders too. Fun stuff.

Hey Dash? Have you ever seen rocks laughing at you?

I have not. Luckily my psychotic episodes are acute and only precipitated by weed, so I stay in my room and relax until it passes.

Where the mouse waifus at?

I see. Had a bad episode at school today. Missed a test. These meds can't come soon enough. I'm learning to cope with it, but seeing some of this shit is terrifying. Words that I write down try and kill each other on a page. Some weird looking old lady screaming into my face while I'm taking notes. Bees on the back of my neck. Mental imprint function hallucination images.

What do?

Mai or Vera

Alisa or vera

Vera

Cute panties

Vera it is then

Man, that must have sucked. That does sound pretty scary. I hope the meds will help. I'm glad you can dope with it though, that's the most important part.

*cope
heh

hey there cutie pies,

I think I just got brain cancer from that post.

>cutie pies
>cuties
That's how I know you're lying

well thanks for the criticism cutie,

Link to a gas chamber I'm guessing.

Think i'm out of mouse pics now :(

thx :)