If you could make any rule for cute college girls in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute college girls in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

All girls must see the PE teacher monthly for hymen inspections. If they're found not to be virgins, they're fair game for all male faculty and students

what can students do to them?

Fuck them, duh. It's like bringing in valentines in elementary school. If you share your pussy with one boy, you have to let all the other boys have a turn

Even if she has a boyfriend?

Came here to tell you your thread is cancer

Of course. The Chads don't get to hog all the Stacies at this school...as soon as Stacy lets Chad inside her, she'll be letting all the betas in too.

Or even if she doesn't let Chad inside her. Hymens are delicate things that rip during exercise all the time, it's not uncommon for the PE teacher to declare a girl's cherry popped even though she hasn't fucked. He usually fucks them first of course, before letting them out of his office and adding their names to the list of nonvirgins.

>college girls
Too old.
My rule would be that girls wouldn't be allowed in schools and instead would be arranged married good and young. All girls would be married by the time they're 15 but most younger averaging around 10 and some as young as 3 or 4 if her father chooses to marry her off then.
Pls reply, OK, you never reply in these threads

She must level up my character while I masturbate to 2D girls.

when a girl's name gets added, does she usually get swarmed by nerds and creeps?

Yeah. And a smattering of jocks too. There's usually a small crowd of boys hanging outside the office on inspection day, waiting to see who they get to fuck this month. The girls who are pronounced still safely virgin walk out quickly, relieved. The boys can always tell when the girl in the office has been found to have a torn hymen, because she'll be in there much longer as the PE teacher rapes her. Then he'll drag her out, usually with her pants still pulled down or skirt hiked up, for the boys to use.

The gangbang usually isn't as bad, though. They're mostly teenage boys who have tiny dicks or cant get it up or last five seconds. The PE teacher, on the other hand, is a cruel old man with a huge, rock-hard cock, and he loves roughly opening up all three of a fresh new girl's holes. Compared to that ordeal, the boys are easy, so by the time they get out of the office the worst is over.

i like the idea of a girl getting used by boys a lot younger than her. maybe a college girl was volunteering at a boys' middle school when she gets called for the inspection

She'd just be rolling her eyes at their pathetic attempts to mount her.

We had a scene like that recently. A very hot, tight girl who had got to senior year carefully keeping her hymen intact. Just before graduation she tore it playing basketball and the PE teacher pronounced her despoiled. There was a big crowd there for her gangbang, including most of the younger kids. They'd all been waiting for her for a long time.

how old are the younger boys?

Ranging from 13 for the youngest up to her age, 18. Plus the PE teacher and a couple other teachers in their 40s

most high schools start at 15 though

Most US high schools start at 14 for 9th grade. The 8th grade boys from the middle school are also allowed to participate. They also have their own inspections, but most middle school girls are virgins, so they don't get much.

i wonder how the girl would react. she'd probably try to run as soon as she gets out of the office

A few panic and try to run, but most of them just grit their teeth and bear it. Most of their older friends have had to do it, and they know they'll have to at some point, so it's kind of a rite of passage.

The exception is on the unusual occasion when a much younger girl is found to have a broken hymen, she'll be scared witless of having to take much bigger men. For the really little ones, they have to put restrictions to prevent them getting hurt.

i meant the 18 yr old girl. she would hate having 8th graders use her

I think she actually found them kind of cute, she showed them the ropes gently. They were probably a nice break from the bigger boys and teachers stuffing her holes mercilessly, she was not well-liked and people had been waiting for a long time to rape her

are there cases where the girl hates it and resists as much as possible?

Oh sure, there are always a few. The PE teacher usually beats that sort to get them obedient, but if some stripes and his fat cock in her ass doesn't do the trick, he sometimes has to tie them down when bringing them out of the office to make it easier for the boys.

there are some cute asian girls i want to see it happen to

nothing, Id just make the uniforms for both men and women, skimpy-ish. I love me some softcore, and oh boy am I a faggot.

Oh, the PE teacher loves Asians, they're always very tight and they scream louder as he pounds them. They're usually popular with the boys too. Usually pretty conservative though, so they don't lose their hymens as early as most white girls. The 18-year-old girl I was talking about was Asian.

hnng is there a pic of her?

hot. her feet would probably get used too

There was one guy whipping the soles of her feet with his belt. Like I said, she got what was coming to her

if she hates getting used by younger boys, instead of letting her graduate, i say make her repeat 8th grade

She's a smart one, no need for that. Could make her teach their sex ed class though, with live demonstrations.

What would her punishments be and for what?

what about this one, who would absolutely hate getting used by 8th graders?

Bet the football team would love to get her out to the back of the school and punish her for being a snobby teacher's pet

She could teach the sex ed class too. The two Asian girls would get the class of 13-year-old boys and be tasked with showing them how to fuck a woman properly, while the same PE teacher who does the inspections teaches the class of girls how to please a man.

she volunteers at a middle school so there are plenty of horny boys who probably have a crush on her

How so?

They'll all have their dreams come true, and the girls will have to teach them different sex positions and techniques. Meanwhile, in the girls' class, the PE teacher's instruction method consists of cramming his dick as deep he can down as many tight 13-year-old mouths, pussies, and assholes as possible