I'm an undocumented immigrant. Ask me anything

I'm an undocumented immigrant. Ask me anything.

How many pesos to buy a fake green card?

BUILD A WALL DEPORT THEM ALL

How many wh*te """"""men""""" do you cuck on a daily basis?

What is your name and address?

What is your country of origin?

Hello,how are you?

Cute way of saying illegal

Why do you think you have a right to our country? If everyone were allowed in this country would collapse. Already it's straining it's resources from all the illegal immigrants here.

I would just go with criminal invader

Do you think that The Darkseid War mega-arc partially redeemed Johns' shit introduction of the Justice League back in 2011 or it's still as bad as the time when it came out, especially in its treatment of the New Gods?

I don't have a green card.

The wall won't stop anyone.

None, I am a 25 yo khv.

Ricardo - Houston

Mexico, from the city of Reynosa

Good thank you for asking :3

A human can't be illegal.
I will admit, I am a criminal tough.

ITS THE FIRST STEP

NEXT STEP WE HUNT SPICS WITH GUNS

Love you :3

I don't think I have right to this country, but there is nothing in Mexico for me except certain death.

Also, immigrants aren't the cause of all of your problems. You get made up emails from your grandparents about seeing undocumented immigrants getting foodstamps and welfare, but it's a lie. The ones I know are too scared to even go out for groceries, much less apply for welfare.

I'm sorry, I haven't actually watched Justice League, it's just a gif I saved because I thought it was funny. I wish to, one day, if I have free time and money to buy it.

Still better than what Zetas would do to me and my family.

INCLUDING 'CITIZENS'

EXACTLY

THE WHITE MAN IS MERCIFUL

WE'LL KILL THE ZETAS TOO

Sorry mate, but you just got #DOCUMENTED

>Also, immigrants aren't the cause of all of your problems. You get made up emails from your grandparents about seeing undocumented immigrants getting foodstamps and welfare, but it's a lie. The ones I know are too scared to even go out for groceries, much less apply for welfare.
My state gives you fucking drivers licesnes and access to higher education for cheap. We're now less than 50% white. Large swaths of the LA metropolitan area are now just barrios. In many parts you can't even find a sign in English. The inner cities are all no go zones.

DOUBLE DUBS PROVE

God bless you GENRIKH. Obligatory: U QUQ.

URTHAQQUQ-UQUQ

>criminal
>illegal
Time to learn what synonyms are.

Have you considered applying for refugee status? I am being entirely serious.

Your state is not all states.
Most states don't do that.
Here in Texas you even have sales taxes instead of state tax, so we do pay for roads and schools just like everyone else.

And I don't see you complaining about the cheap fruits and vegetables made possible by those immigrants. There's a reason why your politicians want us and it's not a Jewish conspiracy. It's economics; we do necessary work no one else wants to do for cheap.

How hard it's to get a job when undocumented?
Can you get driver's license?

> noun
> adjective
I think you need ESL classes more than I ever did.

It's a double edged sword because if you get rejected, you WILL be thrown out.
I had a friend who came here with his uncle after his parents were killed by the mayor. The judge didn't believe him and they were both deported. I'm pretty sure he's dead now.

Our wages would go up to pay for those more expensive fruits if you all left. You depreciate the value of labor by undercutting us actual citizens. Much of the harvesting process can be done with machines but it's cheaper to just let you illegals do it so that's why companies do it.

These same companies that are employing you are the reason Mexico is a shithole. You're enslaving yourselves to them forever. Sure you can send more money home in the short term but in the long term your country will never develop and you'll permanently just be toilet scrubbers and fruit pickers as these companies own your whole country and don't allow local businesses to develop.

Are you taking tax payer money for free education as well?

Is northern mexico really white?

I'm gonna join ICE and find your ass.

To what degree has your mind been polluted/Americanized by our culture?

No, fuck that DACA shit it's a self serve deportation list

No

More than half of ICE is CHIs, also enjoy living in the middle of nowhere

100%
I don't even speak Spanish that well anymore

Why do you think you and people such as yourself should be spared and granted asylum over people who have patiently immigrated here legally. no easy task, mind you.

People who come here illegally usually come out of desperation and as a last resort to flee certain death.
I don't think you guys have any duty to help us, but I always found it funny how the republicans like to say they care about the sanctity of life when it comes to abortions.
But when an immigrant comes who wants NO handouts, just a chance to live their lives without getting their head chainsawed off, they say they don't give a fuck about it.
Can you explain that logic to me?