lights ON! brutal.

wwyd to her?

Sodomize with my dick, then with a piece of pipe
Ass to mouth to ass to mouth to ass

Brutalize her with me on k I k burner1356

Fuck hard doggystyle then make her choke me to death

Ask to watch my kids.

How old are your kids?

Take her out on the town then give her the best hard fuck of her life. Make her fall in love with me, then get her to choke me to death.

spin the wheel REALLY fast

>dislocated shoulder fetish
Patrician taste, my man.

Wwyd to Emily?

She looks like she could use a hard, sloppy throatfuck until she gagged, followed by an anal pounding facedown on that carpet.

Wwyd to the girl in ?

Wwyd to her

Anyone want to trade Kik wwyd stories? I have plenty of ideas

Sledhead232

I'm working as a judge for a tv show auditions, some generic Disney bullshit. In walks this girl as she answers my questions shyly but gains a bit of confidence when reading a script. I ask her what she would do for a role. She replies anything, and of course I put it to thher test as I tell her to strip and her shocked face tells me she needs help. I I take off her sweater and shirt quickly as she whimpers as I slap her ass and remove her jeans. Leaving her with a simple bra and panties
I undo my belt and force her to suck my cock and watch as she wretches and gags as her face is is smashed against my pubes. I play with her ass and slide a finger in her tight pussy before I feel resistance. She squeals and I stop as I start to form a plan before I jizz all over her cute face. I take a few photos and give her a rag to clean herself. As she puts her clothes on I wrap my arms around her and squeeze her tits. Come to this address to meet the director, it's a party so where something nice. I think you got a chance sweetie as I smack her ass hard. She lets out a yelp and walks out not knowing what I got planned for her as I begin to make a few calls.

I'm a sucker for casting couch type scenarios. Please do go on.

Your girls join the cheer squad at school. They expected to fuck the football players; that was why they joined, but they didn't expect it to be quite like this. When the players return to the locker room after a win, the cheerleaders are expected to be waiting in the locker room, naked, either on their knees ready for a throat pounding or bent over a bench with their holes prepared. The players need a way to let out the testosterone and adrenaline of victory.

The girl on the right was on oral duty last week, kneeling on the hard concrete floor as a lineman almost three times her weight jammed his monster schlong down her throat. She choked but didn't bite down, of course, because she's been well trained. The bruises are fading a bit now. Much like the players themselves, they have just enough time in the week between games for their bodies to recover.

And that's when the team wins. When they lose and the players return to the locker room angry, being a cheerleader isn't so fun.

mods shut this down plz

Why? What rules is anyone breaking? Fuck off faggot

I'd put money on quite a good chunk of these girls being under 18

The party is in full stride as music plays through out the mansion. Servers with food and drinks walk around and the cast is there with friends and family. Apparently the girl I interviewed is joining for the second season. I still remember her tongue wrapping around my cock as she looked up to me with her sad eyes. I get abt Ct to come into the guest room on the third floor. I start my walk up the stairs and find the door with a stained corner of wine. I do a secret knock and the door unlocks a few second later. The director opens it with his dick hanging out and the cute teen on her knees wiping off a glob of jizz on her forest green dress. The director congutrulates me for the luck find I brought him and asks if I'm ready. I nod and yank her of the floor and slam her on her back on the small desk. I force my dick in her mouth once again as I watch her throat bulge as I thrust into her roughly yanking her dress down revealing her pale smooth tits and hard nipples. I twist and pinch them as she cries in pain, foolish girl doesn't realize what's to come next.
Soon the director pry her legs apart and shows to her why he lives up to her name hymen breaker as he thrusts into her like a hammer smashing into a railroad spike. Her screams are muffled as I'm gagging her with my cock. It reverberates around my cock feeling good as I cum all over her pretty face. I take a breather while the director is still hammmering away. Her tits bouncing around until he cums inside her, his balls drained. He has to leave to make a speech or two and negotiate more funding but he tells me to have fun, just make sure she's washed up before I leave as he points to the shower in the room. I i look down to see her cunt dripping with blood and cum, but her ass is still pristine, it won't be when I'm done with her as get into position.

Good guess by the way, the sisters I posted where cheerleaders back in the day and right still is for college. can you write when the team lose?

Left

She's out in the woods, exploring with all her friends when suddenly she twists her ankle. Because of this she's forced to take a break, but no one else wants to do they leave her behind. As she's sitting there playing on her phone, I'm watching her from behind. I quickly run up behind her, grab her by her mouth and put a knife to her throat, telling her not to make a sound. When I'm sure she's got the message I duct tape her mouth closed and and her hands behind her back. Then I begin to drag her through the woods by her hair. She's fighting as hard as she can, but I'm much stronger than she is. Finally we make it to the clearing I'd set up my tent in earlier. I take her inside the tent and throw her on the ground. As she looks up she sees all manner of ropes and knifes around her. Because of this she starts to freak out, but a few swift kicks to her gut shut her up. I take one of my knives and I cut off her clothes exposing her pussy and tits to the world. Using the same knife I tease her nipples with it. She's so scared she wets her self and I can only laugh. I whip out my dick with my already massive erection and begin to tease her pussy with it. The look on her face is begging me to stop. I ask her if she wants me to stop. She nods her head emphatically and I say too bad and shove it in as far as it can go. The feeling is so painful for her you can see her eyes roll into the back of her head as I continue to thrust over and over again. It's the tightest Pussy I've had in awhile and I can't get enough of it. I cum inside her and laugh at her tear stained face. Taking my knife I cut of a strand off all her hair and take a victor photo before packing up all my belongings, but leaving her in the tent, with the door zip tied together. Hopefully someone will find her, but I didn't truly care

So what, you colossal faggot? None of the underage looking ones are nude. Yes, sick fuck OP and company are fapping to the prospect of choking these worthless cumrags to death, but that's a risk you're taking when you upload pictures of your hideous face on the internet, even more so in the case of snapchat/kik/social media obsessed cunts like everyone posted so far. Fuck off.

>would knock the teeth down off every whore posted insofar and laugh as they suffocate while being skullfucked at the speed of a plutonium-charged jackhammer

wwyd?
keep it relatively vanilla, I'm not super into brutality or abuse.
r4r

Please don't stop, user. If you take in requests, would you mind something along the lines of public execution? Hanging is preferred.

Pierce her septum with a big ring the kind they put into cows. Dress her up like a cow and make her milk me.

wwyd

The first year she joined the college cheer squad, the team started the season on a winning streak, and she grew to love the weekly wild fuckings. There was a wide receiver in particular who liked her. Then came the inevitable: a narrow loss in the fourth quarter, sealed by a questionable holding call on the center by the ref. When the players marched into the locker room, they were seething.

Without warning, she was grabbed from behind, a single huge hand wrapping all the way around her head while the other hand closed around her right thigh. The massive center threw her down on the floor, flat on her face, legs flailing. He went down on top of her, his huge weight almost crushing her. She gasped for breath. Still gripping her by the head, he shoved his huge cock into her poor little asshole, bringing his whole weight down on her with each stroke. Her butt was bleeding as he came inside it, his cock ripping her open. His hand closed around her throat, cutting off her windpipe until she almost blacked out.

Then he picked her up and held her upside down by her ankles, hair brushing the floor, as another lineman gave her her beating. He thrashed her ass with a leather belt with all his strength, leaving huge red welts. The center pulled her ankles apart and he laid a few strokes directly across her pussy, bringing a new burst of tears to her eyes. When they were done, he dropped her, and she barely stuck out her arms in time to avoid hitting her head.

Around the locker room, she saw other cheerleaders recovering from the team letting out their anger. The freshmen all looked terrified; the older girls winced in pain but took it in stride. She cheered the team on extra hard from then on. She liked winning.

I love the way your story is going. Give it to my girl hard

I would imprison her in my basement and use her whenever I feel like it while forcing her to eat a diet and have a exercise routine to exactly maintain that perfect little body.

Dress her up in an old timey slave costume and make her call me master.

wwyd with this skinny bitch

I would force feed her for hours on end.

I’d tie this slut up and suspend her, then stick a ring gag in her mouth so she wouldn’t be comfortable. I’d put clamps on her nipples and her clit and connect them with a string so that she’d feel a jolt of pain every time I whipped her and she flinched. I’d start by giving her and enema, way more than she’d be able to handle for her fist time then plug her asshole up with a nice big one. I’d wait a while after that and watch her struggle, tears running down her face as she whines and moans. I’d continue by sticking a nice 11 inch vibrator up her cunt in one shot with no warning and turn it on while simultaneously whipping her juicy ass. After about 15 minutes I’d take out the plug, and after she’s done her business untie her and force my cock through the ring gag and keep it in there for extraordinary amounts of time watching her face go redder and redder until I came on her face.

tie her up and jam progressively lager ass plugs up her tight little hole, until she cant take it anymore, then i fuck her raw and leave her creampied and used up,

WWYD?

Would stomp her in the shins with combat boots until you could audibly hear the bone cracking. Would proceed to drag her by the hair across the floor and quell her incessant, agonizing cries with slap after slap. As she mentally surrenders, would furiously jam my dick inside her asshole with no lube. After cumming I'd jam my fist and induce a prolapse, then kick her inside out asshole mercilessly.

how would you use her?

fuck her, then destroy her with the Kamehameha

no one?

I smack her ass hard as she yelps, looking up to me with her hazel eyes glistening with tears. She begs no more, and I tell her, look you know what the other girls had to do to het their spot, they had to take five guys at once for the whole night, you want this role right as she nods. Good I say as I grab her hair and slam into her ass only gaining two inches. I swear I thought I Broke my dick as I came to a jarring halt. Her face was smashed against the pillow but barely silenced her screams. I turn on the tv and raise the volume to some shit tier syfy movie as I thrust against her tight ass slowly gaining ground. As she screams while I grunt and growl like some animal. I soon cum inside her ass leaving me spend and with drained balls. Her dress is a mess and I call for a maid to clean this now. Thankfuly they are loyal to Hollywood elites so there silence is guaranteed. I drag her to the shower and wash her off. I bathe her by hand as I explore her legs up her back and tits and wrap it up by fucking her pussy for a few pumps before I cum on her back. Leave her there until the maid comes back an hour later.
Last I heard she got the part and crazy orgies still go on with her being on the bottom of the totem pole.

I would keep her tied up, gagged, and clamped and use only her ass without even prepping it. I would cum inside then keep fucking her until I cum again. All while choking her. Then after I was done I would bring her to the Klan rally and force her to pull the rope to hang Schlomo and Tyrone.

cut her into pieces with a hacksaw

Spin her around

moar

wwyd to these sisters?

moar of those damn legs

Piss on her face.

Wwyd too my wife

I want her chained up with breast pumps on her tits while I fuck her ass.

Cum on her face.

That's it..

those tits need to be sucked on, bitten, then fucked

whats the plan?

Wwyd to this 21 year old dance teacher?

oh man,
she gonna get those titties spanked bloody red
then she'll be tied to that bed, face down. get her juicy old holes spread nice and wide so i can lick and fuck that ass.
then ill rape her asshole raw, cum in it, and leave bite marks all over her beautiful aged ass.

Wwyd to this fresh 18 year old?

Tie her legs up so that they're stuck in a split and then fuck her

Dem nips want to be free.

She likes them covered

Not wrong. Pokies for the entire party.

R4r

in cum?

enjoy her beach pics

Did she get drunk and groped?

god damn thanks bro, love her skin

Yes

I would steer her to safer water, plow thru her poop deck.

A couple of us had a feel

Can she lick the tip as she is getting titty fucked?

its saggy for sure

If your dick is a ok size yes

what about her pussy?

When I'm done with the tits I'd pound her ass.

wwyd

Through her panties but not fully

Its her 18th birthday we get her waisted and 18 of us take her to her bedroom and throw her on her back we all pile into her room and we each take turns feeling up her body, then we take turns fucking her cunt eventually her ass and then her face we finish it all off with all 18 of us cumming in her body we all take pictures of her like this and leave, later the 18 of us use it as blackmail to fuck her whenever we want
R4r

How'd she react?

Does she like to be dominated?

She was blind drunk and just squirmed and pushed a little before giving up.

wwyd its my sister btw

I bet she secretly wanted to get split roasted that night.

moar