Sup Forums BTFO

Donald DRUMPF is hated by Canadians. We do not accept his ideas in our country.

Sup Forums BTFO

Fair play to ya. I wouldn't stand for it either.

I was swearing my maga hay around today. Fuck communists. I got a qt too so I rally don't caren

And that's why we are cucked as a country

You're a racist and a homophobic bigot then

Because we tend to believe anything the media shoves down our thoughts. Kind of like the Europeans.

Watch me whip.
Now watch me nay nay.
Now watch me bomb
Bomb your country.

Everyone hates Donald Trump.

This is a fact.

But, secretly, everyone also loves him.

Canada is hated in America. Seems like a good fit

>Non-Americans thinking what they say matters to Americans
pro-tip, if you tell Americans to do ANYTHING, they will generally do the opposite just to spite you.

You're socially conditioned to hate Trump. His policies are by far the best for long term American prosperity.

Can someone please explain why Canadians have all transformed into incorrigible lefty trolls? They weren't all like this ~10 months ago (when Australians were the scourge of Sup Forums and Sup Forums)

Fuck you, you don't speak for me. I love Trump and want him to win. Then he can come up here and kick that little poofta p.m. in the ass and tell him he's fired.

Annex us guys. Annex us.

please elect donald trump

Their education system has made them such. It shows the direction the US would take if we had a more liberal government.

Leaf KEKs are hated by civilised nations. We do not accept diversity pandering and complacency in our countries.

CANADA BTFO

Canadians hating somebody is a great endorsement

doesn't work like that, leaf.

its the JTIDF shills, as soon as trucuck won the scrambled over here.

our mainstream media is extremely left

Not all of us guys. I've been here since the beggining helping out, making a few oc's and trying to spread the word to whoever would listen. I believe he may be our last hope too. I hate Trudeau, hated his father and hate everything our politicians (Liberals, Conservatives, and NDP) have done, and frankly the only way to save us now is to annex, or bomb the shit out of us. Either way I'm fine with that.

you guys have a literal cuck as a prime minister. therefor, your political views are worth 1/4th of the average person's

>thinking we care about maple niggers opinion
Wew lad

Its weedman

You know that Depressed Aussie pasta? It applies to us now that the embodiment of Tumblr is our leader. Difference is we were raised to be 'nice' to each other while Aussies were raised in a hellscape that tries to kill them every moment of every day.

Moderation isn't going to stop Sup Forums btfo, how can x even compete, really makes you think or any of the other endless spam on this board, so whenever they come up, just remind anyone reading that Israel still needs to become multicultural.

Don't elect Donald Trump.
Don't take your country back.
Don't get the tacocaust finished under budget and ahead of schedule.
Don't launch a final crusade to reclaim Christendom, driving south through Europe and into the Holy Land, recruiting from the lands you liberate on your way through.

Does Justin accept pic related?

This is London's New Muslim mayor.

>implying cucknadians are people
t. kindling

OH YEAH YOU FUCKING BONG? YOU WILL SEE WHO'S LAUGHING IN THE END

>tacocaust
top kek

>"putin senpai will have an easy time dealing with that nigger's fag hat"

No. Please. Stop. Don't do that. It would be very regressive in the current year.
Just think, a worldwide European ethnostate. Horrifying.

stfu you faggot leaf

Well, it's a good thing you don't get a say in the matter isn't it?

That's not true, I like Mr. Trump a fair bit. I hope he wins. Come on burgerbros, don't screw this one up. If you do, I have no country to run to when we start mass immigrating "refugees."