S/fur

s/fur

Is the Bearenstain bears just a way of trying to brainwash young furries into learning moral lessons?

Idk but I know Marian is the reason why I'm a furry

Isn't that most media with anthro characters? Give em cute animals so they'll pay attention, works with Disney.

I don't think any one thing did it for me, but I remember the character I saw when it clicked and realized this is what I like. Maybe that was the event that did it for me

Yeah, I think it is. I think that the Bearenstain Bears is just a little more obvious about it. All of the books teach a lesson or moral and it doesn't try to hide it or nuance it.

I'm so happy about this recent influx of bears. Mama bears are the best.

I got progressed in my telecomm traineeship thing
Have an interview on the 8th

Funny enough, im suppose to have orientation for a temp job the same day. Going to be an interesting phonecall

Sounds cool. Good luck with it.

Thanks
Im hoping I get it
Its just pretty difficult dealing with several things

Yeah I'll hold all day

I'm sure you will, I have faith in you.

Well to be specific what happened was when I was 5 I went to the doctors for a regular physical exam, the doctor put on Robin Hood. Somewhere in the middle of the film I vividly remembering hearing my dad say "Man she is so hot.." that of course directed towards the character marian, I believe it was there that a subconscious suggestion that furries were okay was implanted in my mind. But to be honest I like being like this I have a much different perspective on things.

Yeah I second that

That's very specific, but I guess if that's what did it for you then that's what it is

A good meme is the meatworks job has sent me 4 different logins to sign up for their site

I used the first one but there was someone elses login info in there which I just wrote over probably lel

Wow, that's pretty fucking dumb. Someone needs to get their shit together.

Dont worry. Im sure they - like everyone else, wont be happy if Im unable to attend this week of orientation(despite them having them each week)

Like this traineeship, if I was unable to go next thursday, that was it. Another job interview that said they wanted an interview when I was busy too and same story
Job searching is fun

I mean I cant really pin it on anything else, when I started getting into hentai and what not furries just clicked for me, shamefully I started off with Sonic but I came to figure out over the years which fetish/fandom I aligned with.

1Fun fact: I still have that Parmesan in my fridge from MFF 2016...

It's probably good for another two years too. I didn't even see it when I was at your place in December