The NRA is a terrorist organization

The NRA is a terrorist organization

Other urls found in this thread:

membership.nra.org/Join/Annuals/prospect?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIvL3V7MnM2QIVzFYNCh2jnQ1YEAAYASABEgIfv_D_BwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How much do you get paid for these?
I'd like to get into shitposting for money.

you are not original or clever. You saw these posts get a lot of attention and thought you would do the same. Go over to reddit attention whore

A lot of people say the NRA is a terrorist organization. Using Trump logic I guess it must be true.

Yes

Shut it down

The SPLC is a terrorist organization.

Name one attack carried out by NRA members.

According to a libtard that supports Islam and Kim Jong Un's sister and chants "No Trump, no wall, no USA AT ALL!". Go fuck yourself leftie. Your opinions are as useful as a dog barking at a parked car.

you were posting this earlier today.
want your ass handed to you again?
stay mad princess

Fucking flawless

DAILY REMINDER

No, faggot. I don't know why people think that. Though they have the same name as the sandniggers that used to blow up buildings and trucks in england. Is that why people get confused? or is it a bunch of faggot californians that think the organization responsible for overseeing restrictions on guns are responsible for every shooting?

only to those who would take our freedom

Nice try, cuck

>caused by FDA-approved drugs

>Columbine
>Virginia Tech
>Sandy Hook
>San Bernardino
>Orlando
>Las Vegas
>Sutherland
>Parkland
Hmm, I wonder why people are now starting to want Gun Reform?

You're actually brain dead. I don't mean a littor bit either, that little pea pod fucker must be starving for oxygen.

I joined the NRA about a week ago, so did a few of my friends. Even though I own a gun, I hadn't really thought about joining until faggots like OP started their juvenile hissy fit. Join the NRA Sup Forums- make OP regret even bring the subject up in the first place.
membership.nra.org/Join/Annuals/prospect?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIvL3V7MnM2QIVzFYNCh2jnQ1YEAAYASABEgIfv_D_BwE

Sup Forums ain't going to like that
and also bait

I work for First National Bank and faggot-ass baby boomers have been freaking out over the company discontinue the NRA credit card

Gun safety and the right for women, gays and minorities to be able to defend themselves with guns from white homophobic racists?
Why are you such a homophobic, mysogynistic racist?

Here comes the faggot lord, murderer

we are all terrorists stop lying to yourself