I have ASPD (not officially diagnosed yet, but my therapist and I believe I have it) AMA

I have ASPD (not officially diagnosed yet, but my therapist and I believe I have it) AMA

Wuts that

Psychopathy / Sociopathy

how often and how strongly would you say you experience emotion? Do you experience the full range of emotions or are guilt, shame and remorse completely gone as some articles would suggest?

What does it mean to you?

>implying you'd reveal this to anybody if you had it
It's like you didn't even Google it first

not OP, but the board is anonymous faggot

edgy teen trying too hard. next?

Guilt, Remorse, Shame, and Empathy are something I very rarely experience, , I am unable or at least have yet to experience an emotional connection or what you would call "love", I have experienced empathy, but only with characters from TV shows.

No, no you don’t

You're a fucking dumbass

Nothing much, it means the definition of what it is I suppose, I do have some sort of sense of pride in my ability to lie and manipulate people / situations

>ASPD
dont kill people thats not nice

Why?

Hobbies
Work
?

what about other normal emotions like happiness, sadness, anger etc.? how strongly do you experience them and how frequently?

I have no desire to kill anyone, people with ASPD don't just desire to kill, well some might

Yes but his therapist isn't, pleb

Male
Florida
6'0, 210 lbs (about)
Music, television, drugs, video games
No job

you think you dont but you will you have to resist my friend we belive in you

Thnx for doxxing yourself kek

Well I've been depressed as of recently(it comes with aspd, as well as other factors in my life), so not much happiness, I don't get angry at what enrages most people, I just don't really care, however if something like technology isn't working I'll get extremely angry for a couple of minutes and sometimes destroy it. I understand this is illogical, I suppose the rage gets the best of my, I experience happiness as frequently as the average person I assume it really depends on my situation.

Retard, the information I gave applies to millions in my state

If you're looking for something "juicy", I've masturbated to corpses

I bet you voted trump you insolent swine kek

pictures online or an actual dead person in front of you?

I get enjoyment out of "freaking out" my therapist with edgy aspd stuff, plus I understand it is entirely confidential, and was extremely curious to whether I had it or not

Didn't vote, both candidates were fucking retarded

Sadly online, I'd love to fuck a corpse though

Degenerate

Haha, I just have a brain, both candidates would've fucked the US up in different ways (I'm assuming you were taking about the US election), seriously I don't understand patriotism it seems mindless, how can you fully support something like that

have you read stirner?

No, a Google search showed he was a German Philosopher, care to give me an abstract about some of his ideas?

i don't really feel like explaining it, but if you like this quote then he's probably worth reading, his only important work is "the ego and its own" sometimes translated as "the unique one and his property"

i always felt i was bpd, but dont let it get to you. its just a title or symptoms. dont make it title your life, its never as bad as you think

Seems like something I'm interested in

I do not view this as negative, it is neither negative or positive, it simply is

But thanks