What is the deadliest weapon I can smuggle past guards at a secure checkpoint with a metal detector. Asking for...

What is the deadliest weapon I can smuggle past guards at a secure checkpoint with a metal detector. Asking for... reasons.

Tough fists and strong arms

A dildo you fucking faggot

Devil trips, obvious jihadi.

A bomb up your faggot ass

Yeah sure and

>satanic trips
>obviously planning to shoot up the school
I want to know which would be funniest. Reporting this to CNN and then deterring you from doing it so they waste their time, reporting it to the police so you get assraped in the showers by Bubba while in prison, or telling you how to do the thing.

Pic unrelated

That better?

your breath

Wooden knives. Google your damn self on the DIY for making.

Since you have trips I shall answer. Some sort of c4/liquid explosive that can be sneaked in. Thing is you'll need a primer to set that off but you achieve that with some sort of electrical outlet primer/detonator.

be a part of history, be a part of archives worth.

One does not simply Google how to do... things.

your face

Just take some laxative. When ready, drop pants and projectile shit on whoever you like. What're they gonna do about it

WEAPONIZED AUTISM

you know, this guard has a scat fetish and starts smearing his poo while jerking it off

Not a problem. What do you mean?

Just carry a nigger knife. Buy a drink in a glass bottle. Drink contents. Smack bottle against wall. Presto. Nigger Knife.

Now were getting serious, I see.

Why so serious?

Ebola waterballoons

More so than normal, how many?

FUCKING DO IT user

You must be the smartest, stupid faggot on Sup Forums.

>past security

Truth and knowledge

autism

One big one.
Fill a sitn' bounce with ebola cocktail and stage-dive into a crowd. Add lube to the mix so they slip in it as well.

Probably like a wooden spoon.

Probably a Glock 7. You know what that is? It's a porcelain gun made in Germany. It doesn't show up on your airport X-ray machines here and it costs more than what you make in a month

Chuck Norris

Dat 666

Paper shank. Look it up.

>costs more than what you make in a month

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

Armed security. Nope.

For what it's worth, I'm a CO at my county jail, if that's what you plan on keistering into. You will fucking not get past a metal detector, strip search and body scanner. On top of all that, you'll catch as many extra cases as we can figure out how to charge you for. If you're doing other bad guy things, think it over. Think of what happens /when/ you get caught. If you plan on not coming back alive, think about who you're leaving behind and the irreplaceable hole that will never be filled. That happens to every single person you take with you

> If you're doing other bad guy things,

Who, me?

You aren't fooling anyone today, agent 47.

Suck a dick nigger. How bout dat?

It's the legend 27 here.

Semtex-c4,c3,nitro,mustard gas,nerve gas, bio weapons etc

Seconded.

We actually just got a fresh faced 18 year old senior in high school that allegedly threatened to shoot up a school in our jail. Thanks to inmate justice, that alleged shit stain is allegedly breathing through a straw in his throat. If you're gonna commit no matter what I say, you better commit to the end because it won't be pretty when you get caught

bio-weapons would be great for OP but i believe it's pretty hard to get unless you go to syria or north korea and find some guy.

Like anyone would want to touch his greasy ass. They would all rather die in agony.

So, a Vermont corrections officer admits to allowing his inmate to come to harm?

Yeah, but he's cool cause he's risking his job over emotional bullshit and street revenge.

What a reddit thing to say.

While threatening the life of another person.

A pen gun.

autism

Joke's on you, I already...

By replacing the bullets with a writing pen?

just bring some white privilege. the deadliest weapon of them all.

chemical or biological weapon
or truck of peace - just ram it all together with the checkpoint
>ps reported

justice system burns.

Double-reported for "male feminism" tab

Truck of peace doesn't work in america. They have in place huge barriers that are usually disguised as plants. I took a course in security risk management.