Someone owes me alot of money for a long time and they're dodging me for 5 months. I know where he lives...

Someone owes me alot of money for a long time and they're dodging me for 5 months. I know where he lives, I know where he goes to the gym, I know where he eats dinner. I want to pay someone to beat the shit out of him but don't know where to go. What's a good place to start looking?

What gym and time I'll just Fucking do it

user, everyone needs money, when and where and which mailbox will the payment be in?

i can pay in btc

Crack him one, Louie beans.

How much money are we talking because hiring somebody to beat the shit out of somebody and then still not get your money would put you even deeper in the hole

he owes me $1500, i don't care about it getting it back but want him to suffer

im in fucking tears, is that a blackjack?

Need location prefer a better currency that doesn't need mining and have dumb fucking fees.

Hint hint : NANO

just need to know a site or app that I can use to make it happen

You can buy nano on most exchanges, binance or kucoin are the big ones

Next time you lend somebody money you need to get it all in writing. Then if they dodge you you can pay someone to serve them a court summons for when you take their ass to civil court for a ruling.

nice sap

how much does he owe?

does text message count? he texted me and I agreed to it, said he'd pay me back in 10 days

Text messages can be used in a civil court as evidence of agreement.

Look into taking his ass to small claims court. Get a ruling in your favor. If he doesn't pay up then you can demand satisfaction from a judge and the local authorities will literally take his property and give it to you up to the value he owes.

With court fees and shit, dumb. Pay me 50 nano I'll just do it man.

discho bouncers usually do that. if they dont, ask them to point you to some contact.

Pay a hooker to give him a really toothy blowjob?

Go to local craigslist listings, find a convincing trap prostitute. Tell them the situation and that you'll pay cash for them to go beat the fuck outta the dude.

He wont hit a girl back lul

>gibs me crypto
>on an anonymous imageboard
>I promise I'll do (enter illegal thing here)

Nice try nigger.

The mob mentality