I lived my whole life without knowing I had severe ADHD

I lived my whole life without knowing I had severe ADHD.

I was able to function in society through heavy gaming and smoking weed.

I am fully educated when it comes to ADHD/mental health.

Ask me anything, I could maybe change your life like I did mine.

Sorry my ADHD kicked in and I forgot to check my previous thread.

What meds are you on?

You still smoke weed?

What supplements you take if any?

/restart

Where do I find a cute trap bf

yeah i sit on my ass playing video games for 16 hours a day, the doctors say i'm hyperactive

no weed, no meds

none

you have an illness

you are probably smart but lack the confidence to try something new

Homosexuality isnt an illness mate

Then I don't think you likely have your ADHD under as much control as you think you do

you are born gay/straight

but if you try to change your own gender identity then that is a mental illness due to your parents

I never said I have it under control, I know how to use it because it is a superpower

All the people who have changed this world through math and science had ADHD

explain me like im autismo
what the fufk is ADHD

Just answer the question so I can make my own choice about it please.

I can't stop pacing and day dreaming, but my mind jumps around everywhere unless i'm day dreaming tha's the only place i'm able to concentrate. Is this adhd.?

What question?

Yes that is,you are on the spectrum. I would need more details though

How do I get a local cute trap / cd bf
Or trans

i know i have it, i'm certain.
however, i know that walking into a docs office and saying "i have adhd, i need adderall/ritalin" will get you blacklisted.

how did you broach the subject with your GP?
it's ruining my life a little tbh.

go to your nearest therapist and talk about your childhood, thats where it went wrong

Lame scam

They don't prescribe adderall anymore because it's addicting, well in Canada anyway. The US pharmaceuticals just want to make money because it's privatized so they still probably use adderall because it is indeed addicting.

I stopped smoking weed for a job and noticed symptoms. You can either use your energy for something positive or numb your brain with pills

The truth hurts, getting help seems like the most pussy thing to do, but I did it at the age of 23. Didn't want to end up a 40 year old wizard

Healthcare is "free" in Canada which is why ADHD is treated more often and why our average IQ level is higher then the US

So just turn off your thoughts

i just want to function. my father was on ritalin for years and years because it made him feel less impending doom and more at peace with things. but they stopped giving it to him because of the drug drama here in the US.

I don't have access to weed, and i'm hating life.

>The truth hurts, getting help seems like the most pussy thing to do, but I did it at the age of 23. Didn't want to end up a 40 year old wizard

Good on ya. I ended up one of those wizards.

LIke what? I've done this eversince i was a child. I could never pay attention my mind would just make up random stories to this day

My adhd is ruining my life;
I had desk jobs for like 5 years, well paid, bits of engineering in there too

I would constantly be finding other shit to do, hyper focused on anything OTHER than work
If I focused on work, I would fall asleep and there would be nothing I could do about it, my body would just completely shut down

Now after I left those jobs, I’ve started at uni; everyone seems to be able to concentrate and stick to their deadlines with coursework and stuff, and I’ve barely started, just because I keep forgetting about it and finding other shit to do 24/7

My money suffers too, because I see something, want it, buy it; forget that I’ve already done that 10 times that week then do it again, resulting in no money to do things

Relationships are hard to keep up with because people think you forget about them or don’t like them; and the constant hyperactivity and energy makes me feel like I can be annoying

What advice would you give me to getting my adhd under control

Also, weed relaxes me sometimes when I’m on my own;
When I’m around other people or in public I get anxious as fuck. Think this could be linked to the adhd

WHAT A BUNCH OF FAGGOTS
>ADD IS A LIE

Where do you live? Weed helps but makes you unmotivated

your parents failed you, not your fault

you are really creative and probably bad at math correct?

you haven't learned any coping mechanisms to focus

engineering is horrible when you have ADHD because you are creative and think outside the box. Only certain kind of engineers do that

you just threw a random negative tantrum on the internet, you are borderline ADHD bud. Just playin, you could have shitty parents

i live in montana. i visited WA. recently and bought a bit of weed and it made me functional. i dont need a lot to get the effect i need.
i just cant find it here

You live close to Canada, Go buy some weed at the store once its legalized this year or ask around for a dealer. People are friendly here and would hook you up if you are honest about your situation

I'm creative but i'm actually very good in math. It's english and languages that fuck me over. Reading comprehension is also difficult. Even if I love it I will still drift off.

perhaps. i'll look into it.

You have to practice critical analyze and summarys.

High school makes you read a lot of boring shit that makes it hard for students to stay interested.

I can read a 10 page document and summarize it into half a page. But I really think ADHD is different for everyone depending on what you did as a child.

I gamed WoW for 12 hours a day and was forced to read through quests fast which helped and it gave me communication skills when I raided professionally in Paragon

I know, I'm actually in college right now. I would just have to reread over and over and over again.

jfc nope. That's an entire day effort for me. My writing is just horrible.

Most of my games as a child were fast pace and not much reading. Even when I had to read I just skip it. Honestly I just made up my own game within the. Part of the day dream thing.

people who really enjoy Dark Souls are new to gaming or borderline ADHD/autistic because that game isn't fun if you a chemically balanced brain

hmmm