Why does shit like this happen to dumbasses who don’t know when they have good thing?

Why does shit like this happen to dumbasses who don’t know when they have good thing?
>mid 20s
>9/10 body and face
>fulfilling every teenager’s fantasy of banging his hot teacher
>And she was bringing him weed
I would have murdered to bang my 8th grade history teacher, this retard had the deal of a life time

>inb4 “she’s still a child predator”

Right, I’m sure this 14 year old in the midst of puberty is so traumatized by getting to consentually sleep with a smoking hot teacher.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5447051/Married-teacher-arrested-sending-student-14-nudes.html?ito=social-facebook_australia

Bumping

Kid will be traumatised when he realises he will never get pussy that good ever again

she'll lose her job but women never got prosecuted for sex crimes, teacher is kind of a raw deal in that you'll get fired even for leaked nudes and such

I bet the student was a nigger.

The teacher probably tried to break it off, so then the kid went and blabbed.

Speaking of leaked nudes....

Idk what else needed to be done for him to recognize what a deal he had. He’ll probably regret it in a few years when he realizes women that hot are 99% of the time stuck up bitches

he's the dorkiest looking white kid ever, her bf got cucked by a little babby

someone posted his pic in another thread

Looks like he tattled to his parents.

the dorks always have the horsedicks

I hope that little faggot at least saved her nudes. That's some lifelong fap material right there.

Only true Sup Forumsros would get this.

Equal rights bro. A man would get life in prison.

True Sup Forumsros wouldn't have helped SJWs and ratted him out.

and newfags

Fuck yeah he would

True Sup Forumsros don't care about who did what, were just here to see somebody get fucked.

I’m certain he knew exactly what he was doing and what he wanted. It’s always the snitching goody-goods that these teachers happen to fall for

pic related, the """""""victim"""""""
you think this guy has enough cock for her?

I bet you the husband of the teacher is the butt of all his firefighters buddies’ jokes. I’d off myself if my hot wife cucked me for that kid.... I was thinking he must have been at least a chadly 14 y/o

no fucking 14 yr old is ever gonna be able to keep quiet with something like this. honestly why didn't the teach figure he'd be a typical retard. who would eventually lead to her arrest.

Any teacher willing to fuck a 14 y/o has some unresolved issues. But the kid told his parents, not his friends. I can see one of his friends ratting her out but the fucking kid was handed a fine piece of ass on a silver platter and told his parents.