Boris is going to play 30 minutes away from me in two weeks but its a 21+ venue

Boris is going to play 30 minutes away from me in two weeks but its a 21+ venue

I'm 19

How hard is it to sneak into one of those places? I've never tried and really don't want to miss them.

unless you have a fake id, and they don’t have an id scanner, you probably won’t get int

literally grow up man

get ready to suck some bouncer dick, OP

how common are id scanners?
how easy is it to fuck around with a fake?
backup plan noted

its actually extremely difficult this day and age. especially depends on where youre from.

I know a dude who snuck into Radiohead twice, it is possible you just need to watch for the right opportunity

Yeah, I'm aware of this, thats why I needed advice. The only thing I'm le wrong generation about is how fucking lax everything used to be.

I also just read the online FAQ and I guess you can be accompanied by a legal guardian if you are under 21. So I guess I could just get my dad to take me, hes cool.

haha youngfag cant attend a concert worth going

hey man

fuck you

good luck m8 hope you have fun

thanks my dodo

it was nice seeing that

What's the best Boris album/s? Haven't listened to them. Listened to lots of drone, metal, noise, etc., though.

what's wrong with america

Just started listening myself. Akuma No Uta is 10/10, Heavy Rocks (orange) and Pink are both 9.5/10. Need to listen to Flood and Amplifier Worship more before giving a score but I like them.

>not being born in at least 1996
(lol

I dig Amplifier Worship and Pink, myself.

People swear by their more droney albums but Pink has consistently been my fave, especially since I saw the whole thing live.

Assuming you are in Burgerland, get a Canadian fake ID. I'm a leaf and it worked for me when I went to Ohio and went drinking

What the actual fuck is a 21+ venue? Is this some weird American thing?

Amplifier Worship

jp Smile, Pink, Flood, orange Heavy Rocks

Most venues have a bar in them. Usually, the bouncers will check your ID and give you a wristband to indicate that you're 21 or over, or mark an X on your hand if you're below that age. Some venues dispense with this procedure and simply make the event for people 21 or over only.