MAYTE LARA - DEPORT HER

CONTACT THE SAN ANTONIO ICE OFFICE

LINK HERE - ice.gov/contact/ero
Email: [email protected]

This girl is bragging about her undocumented status. She has stolen valedictorian from a US citizen and believes she has done absolutely nothing wrong. OUT!

I don't fucking care if you where literally Jesus Christ come back.
If you're here illegally
You
Have
To
Go
Back.

Let me guess, she rejected your ugly fat ass and now you want revenge?

NYPA

DO YOUR PART AND GET HER OUT!

[email protected]

"Hello San Antonio Customs Enforcement"

GO GO GO

Let me guess, hispanic and easily triggered? You're gonna pay for that wall

FUCKING MEXICANS GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>thinks obeying the law = revenge tatics

wew lad.

You have to go back.

How can somebody receive a scholarship or attend school of any sort if they're undocumented?

In Canada this would be impossible.

>4.5 gpa
aahhhh thought that shit was graded on a 4.0 scale?

I wish we could kidnap her and drop her off in Arizona so they would deport her ass.

REMINDER

>"I am all in favor of keeping these talented people here, so they can go to work in Silicon Valley."

Can't stop the Mexican invasion
Thought you knew it was like that!

>Let me guess, hispanic and easily triggered? You're gonna pay for that wall

Dude, I'm White...and I'd rather have a hot, intelligent, educated Mexican girl here in the states, than a basement dwelling fat neckbeard like you with nothing better to do than trying to deport a girl.

Fucking loser. Haha Get a life!

>She has stolen valedictorian from a US citizen
is it you opie

are you salty about not getting valedictorian and are not shitposting about it on Sup Forums

opie this sort of behaviour is probably why you didnt get valedictorian

ITT: Weak ass puny White Bois who run away at Trump rallies want to deport a little girl.

Wew lads!

You're warriors like the Vikings of the past!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AP courses are on a 1-5 scale.

>Fucking loser. Haha Get a life!
t. Paco San Antonio

Nah he's not. There was another thread that got close to post limit. He's not even the guy who posted the first one I think.

REMINDER

>"I am all in favor of keeping these talented people here, so they can go to work in Silicon Valley."

OP girl is clearly talented so she will be staying.

>fell for the 3D meme

She can come back legally. But she has to go back.

shes gotta go back and her family too

Hope she is smart enough to pick spanish up fast cause she has to go back!

How did she get a 4.5 GPA? If I got 100 on everything I would've had a 4.0.

I'm from florida I just saw this in the previous thread and the OP didn't do enough to mobilize.

She has to go back. She can be first to come back though.

Because Canada succs dicc

I don't understand how shit works in the US. I am Canadian immigrant and I have to present my PR card every time I avail almost any government service from license to enrolling in university. Even naturalized citizens have to present their Citizenship certificate for these things

t. Sikh Immigrant

Signaling for social approval with your fresh, hot, socially acceptable opinions won't net you any pussy here bud

She graduated high school. College is 1 - 4

special system for honor classes in high schools where it becomes out of 5.0

Fuck, I hate Mexicans

she has a work permit, dickhead. she's exempt from deportation.

>People should obey laws but this one dosnt have to because shes girl and makes my pee pee hard.
Just kill yourself.

hope she gets deported asap, fuck her attitude

Deport her just for lulz guys cmon now, who denies that it would be funny? She's an SJW shit from Mexico do you really want her in a position of power anyway. But lulz, really, think of the lulz.

>being this hypocritical
>having so much pride in the country you're from you wouldn't wanna go back

AP classes

Bump.

Awesome, now she can pursue a degree in Decolonization Studies at White Guilt University and use taxpayer money to fuck over White taxpayers. :^)

>I'm proud of where I come from
>I got all the opportunities in my life from somewhere else
Nationalism for shitty countries is very confusing indeed.

but she got nice legs!!!!!

>posting on Sup Forums

The stupidity woman show is ridiculous, i hope she gets stripped of the medals and certificates.

Yeah I don't get this either. Don't you need a Social Security card or passport or something? How do illegals take advantage of ANY public service if they are not documented?

It would be funny for my dick

I'm not surprised. I was talking to some illegal Mexican on another forum months ago. Said UT gave him a full ride too

~teehee, silly boys, you cant deport me, Im really special and smarter than you

California has all sorts of scholarships for illegals

its pretty disgusting, Trump needs to crack down on this state

>mfw she's attending UT next semester
Should I spit some game at her at a party and post the sex tape here (assuming she's 18)?

>Fucking loser.
>Get a life!
>Hahahahahaha
$0.05 has been deposited into your account

>all these niggas new to Sup Forums

Not your personal army desu senpai

Also i just tweeted i sold a weed and didnt report the income on my taxes are u going to report me ass well?

Cant get a white girl so you go for some ugly brown Indio shitskin

I see it all the time here in CA, enjoy your fat bowling ball of a GF in a couple years

>has permit
>is undocumented

Cannot have both, dickhead.

Everyone report this she is clearly an sjw that can be removed from America from one click

Yeah. Anytime you apply for employment, school, anything from the government, we need to provide proof we're in the country legally.

Even if you are born in Canada, you've got to have some sort of proof, like government ID or a permanent code in the education system.

This is why Canada has only got like 50k illegals and they're almost all on expired visas. It's hard as fuck it live here without documentation. No healthcare, no school, no drivers license , and few employment opportunities.

I don't really know either. I imagine they lie and the schools dont pay enough attention because I had to have ID for a lot of things at my school

Oh thank goodness.

Another person who will riffle through the US Education system and end up being a leech on the society because they can't find work in the private sector or they settle for some government job with a bloated salary they don't deserve.

Here's someone who has leeched off the state for at least 15 years and I guarantee doesn't even think for one second that the tax-payers have funded her and her family for years.

She's directly benefited from the education system, health care, emergency services and possibly even welfare related programs.

Brag when you produce wealth in the private sector, not when you continue to leech off the state.

Do it user.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Emailed ICE

>supposedly really smart
>not smart enough to know how to immigrate legally to the US

Besides, this is literally the type of person Trump is referring to when he says he wants to send everyone back and let the good ones come back if they want to.

She's fucking lying. She isn't undocumented.
You people are so easy.

this is awesome. this chick really drew some blood from ole Sup Forums here eh?

she morally & ethically hasn't done anything wrong. look at how mad you all are.

truly BTFO Sup Forums

(she's protected under DACA, as it stands)

I'm a first generation American, had a 2.9 HS GPA and graduated from Berkeley in mathematics. But I only brag on an anonymous chinese image board.

exactly this. you user are smart. My freind did the same thing at his graduation speech. but he is really a citizen. it was on our local news

Next fall I'll deliver. I can guarantee it. You're gonna want to screen cap this.

do you even DACA bro?

just some of that good agent O

>she morally & ethically hasn't done anything wrong. look at how mad you all are.

>this is what bernie supporters actually believe
On a related note, anyone have an image like this but Trump themed?

>nice legs
Yeah, no.

Anyone know her address? I live in San Antonio and my neighbor is an ICE agent. He will often check out cases on his own.

Are you super /fit/ or something?

Lol as a German its nice to see someone else besides gypsies niggers and muddies act like untermenschen
Have fun

When did they start doing that? I graduated in '01 and it was to 4.0, but honors classes gave +0.02 and AP classes gave +0.04. I had a 4.4, but it was 3.8 without the extra boost. It may have been possible to get a 5.0, but you absolutely would need a 4.0 and take all honors classes and all AP classes... You would have to try hard from the end of 8th grade and set your mind to it. When did they change it?

>being legal is a label

which part is laughable?

>San Antonio is in California

Do you even geography bro?

my god pls

Doing god's work. MAGA

To say the very least, yes.

WITE PPL

do you... do you know what DACA is?

She is going to peg you

GPA is such a nonsense metric, why not just use percentage grades

SOMEONE GET THIS MAN HER ADRESS!!!!

no dont do it

I never understand how amerifats can act all high and mighty against euros when they are just as fucked, if not more. They have as many niggers as there are sandniggers in europe, and that's not counting the fuckton of wetbacks. Not to mention they are the core cause of the cuckening of europe, they were the ones that let the virus loose, and then have the audacity to feign ignorance.

Are they that detached from reality? Could they sleep at night if they had to face and accept the fact that they aren't "the best", "free", "uncucked", "based" or anything of the sorts?

>inb4 hurr cocaine nigger we better than you

What is there to be proud of about being from Mexico? Deluded whore

>I worked for my success
She should've worked on becoming legal. Now she's going to have to go back.

> worked for my success

WHOA WHOA WHOA HOLD UP

I thought working hard and becoming successful wasn't possible in this white supremacist patriarchy??

Gonna proxy report, user. For the lulz.

>not smart enough to know how to immigrate legally to the US

>implying all it takes is a little common sense to immigrate to the US

>California
>deporting illegals
lol no cali is shitty as hell in a nationalistic point of view

You "not your personal army" faggots need to stay on Sup Forums. Don't go ruining other boards.