I can't wait till they nail this kike Jared Kikener, Ivanka Kike, and the whole Zionist Trump kike family

I can't wait till they nail this kike Jared Kikener, Ivanka Kike, and the whole Zionist Trump kike family.

So far they've taken away Jared Kushner's top secret security clearance. Ivanka Trump is being investigated too on their business dealings. More indictments on Trump goons too who are involved with the Russians, which will lead to them ratting Trump out to avoid jailtime.

What a great time to be alive to watch Trump rise and fall, emphasis only on the fall.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/jared-kushner-white-house-business-loans-intelligence-top-secret-clearance-conflict-interests-a8234326.html

Please don't use the term 'kike'. It is a racist and antisemitic slur and is quite hurtful.

Kike

bump you kike loving, circumcised-cock Jewish cock craving faggots

You kike

Kikes

that's not nice. you are not nice.

You are not, not a kike.

He's a con man just like Trump. I am honestly surprised that they haven't resigned yet, and disappeared. They are quite clearly fucked Mueller is going to fuck them hard. Can you imagine the stress of knowing it's only a matter of time before the FBI comes and carts your ass off to prison for crimes you know that you are guilty of and there is nothing that you can do about it?

I can't wait for the video of Trump fucking Ivanka to come out.

It's will never be as bad as bill cheating on his wife and having Hillary suck the pussy juices off his dick, but yeah....

Kush will be gaped by blacks in prison

Trump fucks his daughter.

These posts are equally as true

#MeToo

>implying rich people get raped
lol you don't even prison

>implying rich people go to prisons where you get raped
You must know some broke-ass rich people

Nevermind. I misread that

Gunna link the video or what faggot?

His family is 1.5 billion dollars in the hole. His wealth in illusory. The squeaky-voiced faggot is gonna get so many cocks into his pink little asshole.

Do I have a link to a video that hasn't leaked yet? No. No, I don't, son.

or that time at russia camp where I let some hookers pee on me

yep, he ain't gonna jail well

Taxpayers will still be paying for his protective custody even when he's in prison.

As opposed to the jails that taxpayers don't subsidize?

Jared's prettier than Ivanka, isn't he

his bung's gonna bet busted.

Everything seems to cost more for Trump, including his Secret Service protection. All on taxpayer money, just like with his bankruptcies too.

Jared will be Blacked real good.

i legitimately think they think they can buy their way out of this one. Just like they have before countless times.