Gonna kms myself soon, any suggestions for quick, easy methods...

Gonna kms myself soon, any suggestions for quick, easy methods? I'd hang myself but I doubt I'd be able to go through with it.
I live in Australia so getting a gun might be hard too.
Is there like some sort of over the counter drug I can get from the doctors that just puts me out peacefully?

dont do it bro

Just walk a few miles in the fucking desert and hopefully some fucking giant spider will kill you

are you clinical depressed?

I'm on board with you. Don't do it man. I'd be happy to talk or something if it means you don't.

Go to a psych and tell them you have crippling anxiety, that prevents you from leaving the house and from talking to people.
They should give you xanax.
take the entire bottle, should be over 10mg but if its atleast 5mg you're good.
Get some 80 proof vodka
Take the xanax.wait an hour you should feel the effects then down a fifth of vodka and lay back and go to sleep and die because your respiratory system shuts down and you stop breathing but you're too drugged to wake up to start breathing again

if you go around saying you will kys i mean you will never do it.
real peoples who want to kill them self never go saying there are gonna do it.

fucking attention horse just kys faggot

I'm fucking trying to you tard

Maybe the dingo ate your baby

Thanks my guy

>gonna kill myself myself

good

Got any more cute cat pics before you kill yourself and yoh should, kill your self.

Don't do it man, get some help.

>live in Australia
Just go surfing bro, soon or later you're gonna get it done

Get Logan paul to film it

Just make shure you get it on tape faggot

Don't do it man. Over the years I've lost several friends to suicide and so many people afterwards miss them, even if the person didn't think people cared. Help is available, but if you go through with it, you'll never know what else could have been.

Just don't leave a mess, I don't want you to traumatize someone with your death.

it's a shame you want to end it instead of taking the struggle into your hands
are you still going to tell me that your capitalist democracy is working for you? there is something inherently wrong when it throws good people like you into conditions where they see no other way out than self harm

you deserve better than this, i sincerely mean it
just as a fellow human you should deserve compassion and help, the warmth of solidarity comforting you in hard times
i really hope you reconsider and find yourself a way to keep going in a new way that is more fit for your own self worth

do you have any money you wont need in the afterlife?

>I live in Australia
Ausfag detected. Also doesn't like every living thing there try to kill you? Just let a snake,dingo,shark, croc do it.

FUCKING NORMIES

Please don't do it kitty! I'll give you a saucer of milk and some tuna.

Will do

Thanks man, I Appreciate it, I really do, just cbf dealing with it, have a good one man.

I'll probably do like, a lucky draw or some shit on here when I end up getting things set up and I'll paypal some fag what's left in my bank acc

Find a three story or higher building, dive from a window or the roof head first onto concrete or macadam. You're neck will snap, your skull will crush and you won't feel a thing.

Tomorrow's news today -

LOCAL FAGGOT RAPED BY ROO
Note Found By Body: "Boring O.P., Mate"

i was just kidding about the money, just join red cross or something to help others, it will fulfill you in life. join the australian army??

that you can appreciate such a simple well meaning comment makes you already such a good person that it's even worse that you have such low regards for your own life

i don't know what to tell you what you should do instead but at least know that you do have worth, the right to your place in this world

as much as i despise religion, even churches have good well meaning people that would welcome you with arms and hearts open

give yourself the chance by giving someone the chance showing you that you are not alone, no matter how bad the circumstances may seem

helping others might give a boost to his perspective of what he can contribute but he should also accept help for starters
some think they have to swallow their pride to take such a step but once you did that you realize the error in this perspective
strength is to help the ones in weak to grow strong themself and find pride in being appreciated

I'm calling it, this fag won't kys

Bread knife up the ass. Keep sawing until you die. Guaranteed 100% painless.

A month tops, I promise you boi

Don't do it man. I know life is total shit sometimes, but think about how it might affect those around you first. The only reason I hang on is because of my mom, she's been through enough after my dad and grandparents passed away and my sister married a bum that calls himself a "house husband" and sits on his ass watching anime all day while she works since they have no children.

you should probably help your mom instead lol