My little cousin is staying at home since a month ago and my life has become a living NIGHTMARE

my little cousin is staying at home since a month ago and my life has become a living NIGHTMARE

she walks around the house half naked, tries to sit on me when I am watching a movie, gets into my room at night constantly to the point I now have to sleep with my door locked...

basically she sexually harass me 24/7, yesterday I was super tired and when I went to my room she was there inside my bed saying she was 'scared' because some horror movie and asked to sleep with me in my small twin bed, she went super mad when I kicked her out.

I am 18 she is 16, can't move alone yet. I told mom about this and she just laugh and says "is just a kid"
what can I do, moving alone is not an option yet
pic related is her

Proof

Are you a family of Juggalos?

fuck her you faggot

>inb4 dude just go with it.

just directly tell her to fuck off. make it absolutley clear with no room for misinterpritation

Honestly tell her to stop or just be open to her if she takes it any farther

>white nationalist
>incestuous retard
sounds about right.

Have you tried not being a bitch?

>pic related is her

nice try, but you will bait some new fags as seen above

Godd job you get atoe

You wish jellyfish

heck

what did you say?!

:^)

lets say i overheard that pal

>this entire thread

what do i do?

>pic related is her
No it's not this bitch gets posted on Sup Forums constantly

oh, i know that feel.

> ESAI HARAMASUKOI

you said today's MAGIC WORD!

> ESAI HARAMASUKOI

how is that a nightmare?

odd, because the original pic is of a scandinavian policewoman - the sort who would easily arrest alt-rightards - and some Sup Forumsfuck shooped a white pride logo on to her top.

Your little cousin is Cassandra Poste and she wants you to sex her? There's a lot of bullshit on Sup Forums OP, but this is the runniest, blandest, lowest quality bullshit I've seen in a long time. This is "I work for the CIA and have superpowers ask me anything" tier bullshit.

You should be banned for failing this hard.

lucky you, wish that happened to me with my sister and/or cousin

arrange for Tyrone to break her in.. She'll settle down soon enough.

What the fuck are you talking about? Fuck her.

What I don't understand OP is why your boyfriend won't help you stand up to her, or are you just a sex plaything to him?

Wrong

thanks! so much more fappable now

Post pics.

nice trips but sadly nothing will bring us those pics as there is no cousin and OP is a kektard

fucking idiots the op pic is a high school girl with a soccer shirt and some fucking terribly photoshopped white pride bullshit.

i swear you fucking alt-right inbreds can't even think less alone use photoshop.

>because the original pic is of a scandinavian policewoman
the fuck are you on? She's some teenage kid standing next to a track with sports t-shirt on, and she's Finnish, not technically a scandinavian.

>Graphic Designer fag here.
I dont care about your sexual fantasies about you cousin.
But that White pride logo is obviously shopped on.
It looks okay, but you obviously didn't take the time to do a proper displacement map to get the logo to follow the folds of the shirt,

graphic designers are BIG GAY

oh shit, haha
ya got me

stop being a faggot and fuck her

le superior race

>finnish

You mean a Wood Elf from space.

Fake and Gay copypasta