S/fur the ride goes on

s/fur the ride goes on.
Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/jaggedbreak
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

smash that mothafuckin like button

Smash that mothafuckin Close button

Thanks for posting the clothed version ;)

I can't remember shit from last night what happened

Leave a comment down below

booze ain't food

All I remember is that you were posting vocaroos and some guy called you cringy, and thought you were faking being an alcohol.

Grandpa is paying for me to take vocal lessons. Gonna get my fuckin mug on a box of booberry cereal you just wait n see

I should take vocal lessons some time. I've always been quiet about it, but I've sung quietly a lot over the years, and have a pretty big range. I keep my talent under wraps because I lack confidence.

Show me what you got fag, sing somethin. I know you got a mic.

Well that and I don't have anywhere to sing loudly and really project my voice.

Eh, I'm really shy about it, and don't want to be too loud. Plus I don't do well under pressure.

nice feet

Do none of you newfags realize that's my intro?

What?

Nice feet

If first reply is even, ill post a link to my soundcloud.

nigger

I'm kinda disappointed with the kratom. I didn't have super high expectations, but even at a "very high" dose of 8g on an empty stomach I don't feel much at all. No euphoria whatsoever unlike real opiates. I think I'm going to try to potentiate it with my new anxiety meds.

First off, the "nice feet" forced meme shit is retarded and I have never found it funny since day 1. For some reason newfags like you seem to think my intro is supposed to be like the 23.jpg shit.

zero is not a number. ignoring.

So what are you garbage people drinking tonight

Sasaparilla.

Post it, fag.

Water.

0 is a number

I need a new hobby, any suggestions boys?

Suicide

Try picking up a new instrument. I play guitar and bass, it's fun cranking it up with super low bass on my 5 string. Crazy low, like a fucking earthquake.
Also

Hey, Gerald. How's it going?

Race cars and horses.

How about you stop making everything about you okay buddy?

The fuck are you talking about?

Also this.

Is going OK.
headers for the Mercedes showed up. Still waiting for the 1911. FedEx says tomorrow, so maybe I'll get it Saturday from the dealer.

>I've never found it funny therefore it isn't funny to anyone ever
You're an annoying cunt and should probably btfo my thread

A number represents an amount.
0 = no amount, as in - no amount to represent.
zero is not a number.

but im going to post anyway.
soundcloud.com/jaggedbreak

catfish two people into killing each other.

You know I've though about picking a guitar in the past mainly because I love the way Mac Demarco's music sounds and I would love to imitate it.
Also more Buxbi

should I?

God damn why am I such a sexy beast

I don't drink water for memes or whatever. I just don't really like soda anymore, and no alcohol is allowed in my house. I'd be wasted most of time if I could drink booze.

Nice. I wanna hear it when you get the headers put on. I bet it'll sound amazing.

"Your" thread? I always find it hilarious when you faggots say that. If you really think that stupid phrase is funny then you must be extremely easily amused and probably no older than 15. It seriously is not funny at all.

Go for it man. I'm not familiar with the name, but I can suggest some cheap beginner guitars if you want.
God I fucking love that thicc tiger so much.

namefags gonna namefag
but you sound like the annoying one here m8

There is nothing sexy about g/fur avatarfagging.

You know, I've always wanted to try coke just once. It seems really expensive and not worth it at all, but I want to see what it's all about.

Beg to differ

Debatable.

With the weather being the way it is I don't know when I'll get them on.

I'll do it for ya. Just ship the car and headers to me, should be done in a few weeks.

That sounds expensive.

youre and adult so buy your own alcohol and drink it

Nah, I'll just need about tree fiddy.

Took me 15 seconds to find her head.