Can we get an Ivanka appreciation thread?

can we get an Ivanka appreciation thread?

No. Ivanka is a feminist fucktard who unironically beleives the wage gap myth.

She still fuckable doe

she got cute face tho
also this

>No. Ivanka is a feminist fucktard who unironically beleives the wage gap myth.

What is the name of the planet you live on?

99% plastic, though I'd still piss on her (just like her daddy would).

I don’t care how fake she is. She is gorgeous.

I’m already married with a kids but I would wife the fuck out of Ivanka. And cuddle her every night

On the left

Are you a dumbass?

Lock her up!

Appreciate what? How she's still not very good looking after how many hundreds of thousands spent on plastic surgery? Perhaps appreciate she epitomizes the epitome of a dumb blond in politics? Maybe that she's a pretentious little bitch who thinks her shit don't stink? And didn't she fuck her dad growing up? Gross. Yea no, I don't do white trash.

you're looking at the next President

Thanks for letting me know which one she was you goddamn fucking dumbass retarded piece of shit

damn right
we could have had so much better

bad day?

she's only acting like she's a progressive. just like michelle obama pretended to care about fat kids. they don't give a shit, it's just a publicity stunt.

intelligent women always do scare white trash.

Giraffe looking cunt.

we didn't ask for your mom

always attract the pervs

Ugly ferret faced skank with a silver spoon sticking out of her ass stuck there by daddy. Probably molested her too.

you seem stressed out user....
you ok, kid?

I believe that would be her father. He sure liked her.

need help?
I hope youre eating right and watching your blood pressure.

Naw, just having fun with the Ivanka white trash fan club.

yes you do prick

solid 9

im sorry faggot, youre fired.
i cant have a crybaby out working for me.

Pretty low standards there. You're probably a fan of chubbies too.

"you're fired". How cute. Learn that on the apprentice watching it in your double wide?

scrollin through Sup Forums
criticizes someones 9 cuz muh politics
refers to chubbies

***fat libtard detected***

Wouldn't be surprised if she likes to facesit on her hubby and smother her cunt on his jewish face

I bet you wear problematic glasses.

Oh hey. White trash tries a funny. You failed.

Is that, like, some white trash fashion statement?

She'll be popular in prison.

yeah i live in a double wide and fuck my barefoot sister
now get to bed , son
dont piss off your mother

>double wide

double wide? Whoa up there Mr Moneybags
who has money for a double wide?

>le false sincerity meme
Eat a bullet

Ivanka....Carrot Top.
Carrot Top.....Ivanka.

How do you relate someone liking her to also liking fat bitches. I can't tell if you are 12, retarded or both.

chekd

So you're single wide white trash. Dumpster diving is fine dining?

But what you can tell if no one gives a fuck what you think. You're white trash.

Nah that's shillery you liberal faggot.

Jesus, you fucktards make niggers likable.

So you need to get to bed and fuck your mother. How very white trash of you.

you apparently do

>Dumpster diving is fine dining?

Nah, I shoot my own meat with a rifle protected by those fearless defenders of liberty at the NRA.

Uhm no. You're just amusement. White trash doesn't matter.

>if
Oh man you got me good. I guess it was 12 and a fucking retard after all.

Is there nudes or wot

Yea, that's how it usually works for the unskilled, the ignorant, the white trash.

I believe it was go fuck your sister. She's calling for you.

c'mon you can be more creative than that

Fuck. Why would you want nudes? That shit's nasty. Oh wait. You're white trash. You think shit is good.

Gina Torres looking fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Can you come up with any insult other than white trash or have you not gotten that far into your liberal arts degree yet?

That would mean I give a damn. You're white trash. I don't.

If the shoe fits......

10/10

Is that Gina Torres? hot damn.

Fucking lowlifes don't even deserve an Ivanka thread. Fuck off.

No, but that white trash piece of shit in the oval office is quite fine with taking all your guns.

just look at that sexual chemistry

no, it means you lack imagination

hillary typed "white trash" into her personal bot loader
naturally she lost control, anthony weiner got a malware infection
now bot just spouts "i dont care if im 12!" "I like BBC" " white trash" all over the intertubes

Top10 jpg of all time

No, it means you're white trash. No more explanation is needed.

If white trash is defined as living in the suburbs, wearing a tie to work every day and driving an SUV then well....i guess yoo dun got me pegged.

Seriously though. Honest question. How fucking butthurt do you have to be to spend your time in this thread being the only one against her being posted, to the point that you reply to everyone with that half assed white trash response. Who hurt you?

biggest waste of quads in Sup Forums history

You're right, we don't deserve being assaulted by her ugly daddy's girl cunt mug.

>this triggers the trumplet

boy are you dull.
here, let me help you out
instead of just saying "your're white trash"
try something like "you're a dentally-challenged hillbilly"

I like this guy. Please, stick around and help him out.

White trash is white trash. Not butthurt at all. Just enjoy fucking with white trash.

Honesty require no embellishment. You're white trash.

Shillery's not even being investigated.

But you aren't fucking with us. You just keep repeating the same schoolyard insult. I'm as far from white trash as can be so it doesn't bother me any. You might as well be yelling nigger at a monk. This is the problem with your side. You think saying stuff like that, getting signatures and protesting is going to make a difference in the world. Use that energy for something that makes more of an impact on your movement. I believe in you. You have the spunk, you can do it.

You keep replying and trying to justify yourself so apparently I am. White trash is easily trolled.

Assuming she actually earned her degree and didn't just pay her way through, or get by on celebrity status, it is only a Bachelors degree. A Bachelors is great, but for a job like President a postgraduate degree is standard. Her work experience includes starting some businesses, however that isn't very difficult when you have access to millions.

I'm replying because I'm bored and this is or was mildly entertaining. I'm gunna bounce now and go look at some titties and I'm sorry that there probably won't be anyone left for you to chat with. But I'll leave you with this, I really hope you keep up the fight. Just work on it a bit. Also I'm Mexican and voted for Bernie, but you are probably too retarded to keep from posting about me after I leave. Goodbye amigo. I love you.

White trash and their stories.

Her and Ivanka are exceptionally beautiful. Who else is there Bachman and Pallin, Republican party manages to draw some really gorgeous looking women. Makes me wonder what's wrong with the democratic party that they can't allow good looking women to speak their mind, they probably couldn't make it past the couch of political contributors like Weinstein without losing their jobs.