Untitled

BRRRRFFFFFT!

HMMMMMM

Trotsky, you're not the smartest
Seinfeld, you're not an artist

Can we have a TGWTG Election Butthurt discussion? I heard Angry Joe was screaming & crying and Lindsay was tweeting about how this is just how much society hates women etc.

They all cried on twitter about it. Even Spoony came back for a good cry.

well where did those eggkara people go when they're needed? they should be memeing the shit out of it. I want screencaps, webms, reaction images, captioned photos, new catchphrases and so forth.

LA Noire

I dunno.

Spoony did a livestream where he drank and cried about Trump, but I don't have the footage. He's livestreaming now but it's as boring as usual.

cried in the figurative sense or the literal one? because Joe literally cried like a bitch and I didn't get the footage either but someone has to have saved this stuff.

they gossip on eggkara 24/7

no they don't they spam every thread like this (except lately it seems) with "get in here there's a bunch of us watching [blank]" so I check it out and there's like one other person in their stream.

every time i go in there is active as fuck. nobody ever posts in tgwtg threads on here anymore.

well everybody's afk there right now. too bad. looking itno it Tood apparently blew up at people so bad and said such ridiculous shit in his drunken rage over the election that he's apologizing about it today and I want in on the joke.

>Can we have a TGWTG
Fuck you.

yeah apparently he made a TON of tweets after the election. and hes currently tweeting about his dog. everybody is acting so insane lately.

Fine Channel Awesome then if you insist on using their newer name.

and apparently lashed out at friends / family members.

regressive leftists have been whipped into such a histrionic frenzy in their echo chambers that they honestly believe there will be death camps within a few months for anyone who isn't a straight white male. Really, they've been saying this is the return of Jim Crowe, that there will be mass LGBTQA suicides, they have lost their god damned minds.

Plenty of innocent people will be hurt by their inane bullshit. Trump won't really fuck things up that much.

>Joe literally cried like a bitch
Nothing new

there is nothing more upsetting than seeing a fat man cry.

>everybody is acting so insane lately.

Some chunkos started screeching at me at the mall because of my MAGA hat. And that was a week ago. And I didn't even vote b/c immigrant.

That hat is going to have an aggro aura for the next three months at least.

seriously man, be careful. a lot of these regressive types just gravitate towards the cause so they have an excuse to treat other people shitty under the guise of moral superiority. Even to the point of mobbing anyone who disagrees with them and kicking the shit out them while they have safety in numbers.

Who did he vote for? He was a Jeb guy, right?

He's a conservative, right? Did he vote for Trump? Though if he did he probably wouldn't admit it to his audience.

That's pretty gay
>Nasty tranny fucking cockslut
>Conservative