On a serious note guys, what has Sup Forums taught you about life? Has this cesspool changed how you view the world?

On a serious note guys, what has Sup Forums taught you about life? Has this cesspool changed how you view the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dPA-eDaB4GM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP I hope you're ready for mouthwatering hamburgers

It just assured that my "non standard" views on the world were not just a figment of my thought but rather, a hivemind of many people

Nobody is as bad as all of us

Waiter..WAITER~~~ This burgers were supposed to be PLAIN, just meat and cheese.

1.Secret societies of the elite are real
2.Never give away personal info
3.Reddit exists to keep the status quo
4.The government is full of criminals
5.Jews own most of the world
6.Right now there is a huge push to enslave everyone through the internet of everything, diversity, and gun control

OP is a faggot

Traps are gay.

Despite their usually calm and otherwise unassuming demeanor, people are into some pretty fucked up shit out there. Makes me wonder how many actual serial killers I walk by on a daily basis, but then it also assures me why I don't go out unless I absolutely have to anyway.

Also, everyone's a fucking nazi.

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

The only real choice you have in life that matters is whether or not you kill yourself

If you insist

It confirmed that the world is a bad place full of bad people. So I stopped being delusional about kindness and happiness. Hate is what keeps the world going.

Remove the swearwords and you have a better comic

This world is filled with literal shit

Fine, fuck it.

to keep my wits about me. to trust no one. to be a cold blooded, dragon scales for skin, unforgiving, unloving force of terror

Fuck off you pussy

yelling dumb shit at people only makes everyone miserable and doesn't alleviate yourself from your suffering

excellence and compassion make yourself look weak in the minds of twisted minds and you will be attacked for it, but it's the only way for salvation

youtube.com/watch?v=dPA-eDaB4GM

Lucky burger bumps

Literally did nothing wrong.

even better:
Literally did everything right.

seized