How does Sup Forums deal with noisy neighbors?

How does Sup Forums deal with noisy neighbors?

I, like any normal person, would try to be even more noisy then them

call the police till they pick a fight, then slaughter their children before raping the wife... unless you're gay

Tried that. The problem is they do drugs (presumably) and stay up all night all the time. It is never quiet even for one hour.

Its one person and they are subhuman. Jail isn't really am option so I guess I'm gay.

>call the police till they pick a fight
its your only option other than poison

The police are useless. They even threatened to kick down the door and once they saw it was a minority female they left immediately.

Move to a white neighborhood.

Mostly white here. The neighbor terrorizes everyone especially my apt. Management and police do nothing.

Have you tried steamed hams?

I thought we were having steamed clams...

the shooter confirmed to work for isis, trying to blame on guns is hilary shit

Move to a house in a white neighborhood. Apartments always have that one guy that can't get along with anyone, up all night and is never quiet.

Scratch a CD slightly. Put your speakers in the window with Pillows behind them. Put CD in stereo. Hit play. Sleep like a baby with your earbuds in playing something soothing like ocean sounds.

That's the plan but I'm stuck here for the next three months. This cunt is exceptionally fucking annoying.

This

I used to professionally run sound. I have two of my old speakers aimed directly against her wall. I play all kinds of crazy shit which is great until I'm ready to go to bed.

I don't want aids.

No, no, I said steamed hams

White trash is every bit as bad. Believe it, I live near some.

Dealt with it too. Fucking garbage people.

You call hamburgers steamed hams?

Yes. It's a regional dialect

oh god how dare you post something that kills millions every year

the guns fine tho

The notorious drive by shooter known as Quan Hyde.

What region?

i was talking about the nigger but i see it's shopped

YM ASS SEEMOOR

Point is still valid