Do you ever drink alcohol while fapping?

Do you ever drink alcohol while fapping?

Other urls found in this thread:

html.blazingmovies.com/11/68/pics/87437/nude/459_c1848_01.html?pr=12&su=1&ad=217369
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no but i smoke weed before

does it enhance it?

Nope

Makes my orgasms weak, and i don't like feeling drunk or wasted

Yes. After drinking I put that bottle in my ass.

i usually start fapping sober and drink straight liquor while fapping and get drunk during

No, but I often Fap while drinking alcohol.

you mean fap while drunk? i wouldnt recommend it unless you want your dick to blow up like a baloon

yes

MODS

all the time

OP, who is the girl?

Is that the fucking reason my dick was crazy big for a day? I had been wondering about that.

Ruins it imo. Alcohol for actual sex can be good though, you can go for hours and hours.

wow, I gotta try

Adrian Maya
html.blazingmovies.com/11/68/pics/87437/nude/459_c1848_01.html?pr=12&su=1&ad=217369

whiskey dick bro

No but I smoke hash oil so I can constantly masturbate and be really horny

No, usually masterbating is a mission for me so I'm wondering if being tipsy would make It easier

nah, my dick doesn't work when I'm drinking. but it does hang down as low as it can ever get. balls get real saggy too. still fun to play with though.

I regularly binge-drink in the evening. (Not boasting; it's stupid and I really have to knock it off).

It has an interesting effect: it completely kills my libido while I'm drunk, but the next morning I wake up insanely horny to the point where I'll fuck my wife four times in a row. I guess there is some kind of chemical rebound.

doesn't every one ?
i can get some form of release even when my nuts are dry, when i am drunk