What is /pol'/s view on weed? Have you smoked it personally and do you think it is degenerate?

What is /pol'/s view on weed? Have you smoked it personally and do you think it is degenerate?

>tfw it will never be legal here

hold me m8s...

Smoked it from 13-20 now my brain is fucked and i can't sleep for more than 20 minutes without it

>22
>started smoking and drinking at age 14-15
>did fine in high school, 3.1 GPA
>clean record outside of traffic violations
>fucked bitches from the time i was 15
>became welder at age 17 after i graduated high school
>i now manage a welding supply company making 54k after taxes (give or take a few)

No, smoking is not "degenerate", people without self control are the real degenerates, ive done literally every drug you can name and then some (research chemicals).

It has not impaired my ability to learn, it has not made me some burnout druggie, it has not done anything Sup Forums or the news claimed it would do to me.

Do all the drugs you want, drink all you want, but have self control, that is the key.

Also, don't do drugs to cope with emotions, literally one of the dumbest things you can do.

Anyone who claims "hurr durr drugs r degenerate but me posting on a filipino basket weaving website isn't!!", are a bunch of morons who were likely sheltered by mommy their high school years.

Then you're literally a weak minded loser.

Stop smoking for a fucking week and work out and you will feel fine.

Goddamn i hate faggots who pull the "lol i smoked for a few years and my brain is ruined" meme.

not bad
better than alcohol
bad for kids (I smoked all through jr high and high school)
easier for kids to get 'cause muh war on drugs
can be a life-improving medicine in certain circumstances
can also be a life-saving medicine in rare circumstances
can't be studied as medicine because muh war on drugs

I wouldn't say weed is degenerate; what's degenerate are people that have no self control.

Under certain circumstances it can be a life changing medicine; to weaker people it is a vice, but generally being prone to drug abuse and addiction already means they have a lot of other things wrong with them.

For the wholesome mind, it's another means of relaxing occasionally. For the damaged and degenerate mind, it becomes a rapid vice for them that will make them stupid and too lazy and zonked out to function in the real world.

Weed is more of a tool to cull the stupid and weak honestly; it's the opposite of degenerate.

Smoked from 15-25ish and in later years quite heavily. Gave it up about 10 years ago.

It's not any worse than alcohol in and of itself, but that cuts both ways - if you're a daily smoker, you're a weedaholic and addicted even if only as a habit. THAT is what's degenerate - dependence, whether voluntary or involuntary.

tl;dr - weed is for niggers and I still wouldn't vote to legalize because it'd be "gay pride" all over again

do you live underneath a fucking rock? Jesus Christ my paisanos are so fucking ignorant of their own country affairs.

Yes, but I've stopped smoking it altogether because I think it's a waste of time and it isn't worth the risk of being caught with it.

Yes I think it is degenerate.

That's why you are gonna pay for it.

in after/before degeneracy
in before mass extermination camps for potheads
Sup Forumstards in a nutshell

After smoking it for years on a daily basis I will say:

It's degenerate as fuck. If you smoke habitually and constantly, you are probably a piece of shit, if you toke all day, you are probably human garbage.

Used for a ACTUAL medicinal purposes? Fine. Used like alcohol is used by a responsible fucking normal functioning person where you have a bit to unwind at the end of the day or party a bit on the weekend? Fine. Smoke all day? Same as an alcoholic, and just as fucking annoying.

Just smoked some and now I'm having a drink. It's pretty good senpai

It's degenerate, all right. And I love it.

Weed is a shit drug that does nothing beyond making it harder to think. It's a shit drug. All it does is clog up your mind.

I'll take amphetiamines over weed any day. Alcohol, meth, shrooms, caffeine, nicotine, anything. I'll take anything over weed. Weed is shit.

>ACTUAL medicinal purposes
>""""""""""""""""""""medicinal""""""""""""""""""""
biggest crock of shit ever outside of legit cancer and the rare seizure patient. Admit it you anxiety-and-back-pain niggers, you just want to get high.

I think it is. Look at the main weed abusers: dutch, niggers and hippies. All plain degenerate.

well looks like things gonna get better in mexico acording to your pick

It truly gets ruined... But if you will to quit it, it heals after a few months of abstinence.

i wanted to quit weed, then i got nerve damage in my fucking face and weed helps better as the standard medication.

shit is pretty retarded

>smoked a few times in college
>got way too paranoid every time

I'll stick to liquor.

I'm pretty baked right now desu

I used to be a degenerate but man does that shit do wonders for pain. I tore the labrum in my hip and was bed ridden for a week along with two painful weeks on crutches afterwards. They gave me the 5-325 hydrocodones and I'm a 5'11 175 dude with a clinically diagnosed powerhouse liver (family of alcoholics so I guess I got a gene for that). Those pills don't do shit but make you constipated and addicted. Smoke weed eat and sleep best pain remedy.

Smoked from 16-21

Can't say that it was the worst way to spend time. Hung out with friends, laughed. Have had some great experiences with it. A lot of it depends on who you're with though. I wouldn't recommend smoking with anyone other than who you consider to be good people and you respect. Being around terrible people can be very depressing and take away all the fun.

I haven't smoked in two years or so. It opened my eyes to seeing the world differently. Also strangely its made me believe in life more and the concept of God and our role in the universe. Whereas before I was someone that didn't take life seriously and just kinda apathetically went through it.

The thing to watch out for is smoking every day. I've seen some real good people turn into pieces of shit because they have no self control.

This. I think it's fine as pain relief rather than an opoid dependency

Never smoked pot, nor done any illegal drugs. I don't even like taking prescribed medicine.

That said, I think pot should be legalized. I don't think it's degenerate as long as you have it under control.

Nothing that leads to a deeper understanding about how the world really is can be degenerate, I don't care what prudish Christians on Sup Forums say. Your fucking solar messiah only had so many miracles, and one of those miracles was using magic to create drugs at a party because everyone had done all the drugs and you wanted everyone to keep on partying and doing drugs.

Yeah sure, there is literally no addiction in it other than a placebo, you're a fucking weakminded loser.

t. someone who smoked everyfuckingday for roughly the same amount of years and just quit 1 day to another because I got tired of it (and her smile was pretty, never got her, but I certainly wouldn't have gotten her with either)

I fucking hate weed faggots who think they are addicted.

t. someone who grew up with alcoholic parents, now that is a fucking addiction, not your weedy shit

I should mention that I have a hereditary problem that weed alleviate pain from. I wish my state would legalize medical marijuana.

Think they will in a year or two. Never think about it anymore but I suppose thats something to look forward to

>Yes

>Yes

Someone with depression should never ever use this shit as a means of controlling it, speaking from personal experience. I'd smoke it to help with social anxiety, and it worked, for awhile. Now it makes me paranoid as fuck and gets my anxiety going bad, and no I don't take any medications. I become very aware of all the bad shit going on in my life and my mind gets stuck on it.

I've resolved to not smoke the shit until my life is less filed with stresses, no point in using something that makes me more stressed. Depression is all about learning how to monitor and police your thoughts, marijuana is just a cop out.

Doctors prescribing painkillers with no plan to ever get your off them is literally criminal.

I may have to revise my position on this. If it works for you, I'd much rather see you smoking than taking the opiate jew.

Well you should make sure you stick to indica strains and also you maybe were kind of subconsciously increasing your intake. I sometimes do that just unintentionally and don't even notice I'm smoking way more than usual.
But it's important to take breaks as well if you notice tolerance building. That buildup in your system just sucks really, makes you more depressed and tired just like you said.

I haven't smoked in a year in six months and i still can't sleep more than 20 minutes without it.

I've tried the high cbd strains, even Charlottes web, I still get anxious no matter the strain. Honestly, drugs really are not for everyone.

It is a drug and should be available to physicians to prescribe to those that need it.

Anyone that takes any drug recreationally is a degenerate piece of shit and that's ok because they will kill themselves off or just continue to breed stupid pieces of shit that those of us that have working brains will rule over for all time.

Its hard for someone whos not nor never been in a dark place with their mind to understand why someone should not do drugs.

Like this faggot with >just smoke indica bro

The internet is degenerate and has ruined far more lives than weed will ever do

UNA VELA

It's a lot of fun and a far better drug than alcohol or nicotine.

Like all things, from alcohol to anime, you can lose yourself in it and become a fuckup.

I'm Uruguayan not argentinian, and in my country weed is legal and sold in pharmacies

dawg you got underlying issues that you never resolved. Marijuana by itself doesn't help anxiety, but it does make you relaxed enough to ignore your problems in life. Eventually if you smoke everyday and ignore your problems, your anxiety builds up into chronic muscle tension to the point where you can't ignore it anymore.

I smoked for about a decade. Quitting saved me tons of money and got me away from a lot of scumbags. Weed attracts drug users of all kinds, not saying it's a gateway drug in itself, but the mentality of doing drugs attracts a certain crowd, and that's a simple fact.
You'll see yourself surrounded by super-libtard burnouts and pot-fiends that have to be stoned 24/7 or they flip the fuck out.
Even worse, you'll also meet the worst kind of druggies. Assorted scum like cokeheads, pill junkies, and others with legitimately serious drug problems; the kind of people that rip the catalytic converter from your fucking car in the middle of the night so they can feed their addiction.
It's also kinda awesome to see a cop and not be scared shitless over the bag of weed in your pocket.

Smoke weed and have a IQ of 137.

I do not do it much anymore, as I get older it is nice when you want to zone in on something.

But yea I am beginning to think it is degenerate. I makes me socially paranoid, Hard to Multitask.

Other then that? Its amazing for forgetting some kinds of mental stress.

I've had anxiety and I've gone through the same thing as him. If you do it excessively it will mess with your head too much.
You just simply cannot afford to build tolerance because that means it's sticking in your system. I have never had issues with just smoking on the weekends and I find it's the perfect level to assist with anxiety.

you don't pour water on the plant, fuckin'ell!
you put it in the flowerpot, but don't flood it
and if humidity is low or the leaves are dirty just spray them with a bit of water
also, use coco substrate and stop using fertilizer BEFORE they start to bud
and if they do, remove some leaves so the plant puts more energy into the buds

it's like any other semiluxury food:
just do it if you don't have any responsibilities
and use it in moderation so you sober up before you have to go back to work

It doesn't have to be degenerate, but stoner culture makes it degenerate. If there's a social issue with a drug, the correct way to address it is by educating doctors and making addiction treatment available, not prison sentences.