Anyone feel like they rushed into a serious relationship and starting to regret it

Anyone feel like they rushed into a serious relationship and starting to regret it.

>Be me, young guy
>The world is my oyster
>Decide to go long term with landwhale
>End up moving in together and getting engaged
>Everything was good until one day it just wasn’t and I don’t know why

She doesn’t know anything is wrong yet, but the sex is lacking, she’s slowly becoming more and more unattractive to me. Having more and more interest in other women (I’ve only had sex with 3 women her being my only long term). Think about my other female friend a lot these days. I wanna be free, but I’m engaged and she has no where to go if I dump her. Any advice /b?

Break off the engagement. Don't get married.

Besides, you know that's why you're posting – to be given permission to break off the engagement.

I hereby grant you permission.

Life is short.

dump her nudes

Am not an asshole, just want an out

Sleep with more women. You're going through a normal cycle of desire.

this op had a friend in a similar situation took him a good few months but he was way happier once he decided to be honest

My only problem is she would have no where to go. She moved in with me out of necessity.

take responsibility for your actions you pussy

you got yourselv into this situation and you know how to get out of it

Get out OP. If you want an out, here's the one I used on my gf of three years: "I'm not happy anymore."

She can't beat that.

>dating guy for 3 years
>his fam loves me, basically consider me their child
>boyfriend leaves state for college
>mfw no sex and regrets of not ever having a hoe phase

Or at leashed dated more. I was also in a committed relationship for 5 years prior to this one

How landwhale? Be merciful and dump her now.

At first I was excited to be with someone I really liked but it’s truly overrated I never get any alone time I can’t fuck whoever I want she always wants to cuddle and shit and it just makes me angry. I hate feeling attached at the hip.

long distance never works

cut the cord and give me a ring

how old are you? Those numbers don’t make sense? why can’t you have a ho phase now?

I’m 6’5 250 she weigh as much as me at 5’6

Being a slut is over-rated. I'd know.
The people you come into contact with are usually assholes, empty, both.
If you're really in a committed relationship, go visit him. If he's hot, keep him.
>>his fam loves me, basically consider me their child
That's a very good sign.

IF you really need to, get on a dating site and cheat a little. Get it out of your system.
If you cheat - no trails. Your date must never know who, where, what about you. Not your phone number, not your car plates, nothing.
People you meet online are generally fucked up.

Break up. Give her exactly 1 month to find a new place. Although that really depends on if you have a lease and who signed it.

You aren’t married. You owe her nothing. You don’t need to immediately throw her onto the streets, but ultimately she needs to take care of herself

honestly, I think I just got used to having someone around all the time cause of my first relationship. But now I feel like I didn't mind being around them all the time was for sex

What if she an heros and it guilts OP for the rest of his life?

OP, you broke it, now you gotta pay for it.
Q. how old are you both?

23 she’s 24

I definitely agree that everyone ultimately needs to be able to be able to care for themselves she’s damaged though, so I feel really bad

Dump her and get on with your life.

Why does she have nowhere to go?
family? job? etc?

That's a awful lot of manipulation, imho.

I know, it sounds weird. I'm 20 and dated one of my good friends from middle school. We ended up dating into high school until I broke it off.

I'd have to end things with my current boyfriend, which I don't necessarily want to do. There's just drawbacks to the relationship

that sucks and i understand that's hard but that's not your responsibility. she'll figure it out.

Hoe phase is just for catching a STD

No, she'll kill herself.

That’s where I’m at now, I’ve known my current girl since middle school, and I’m just not into it anymore.

Yeah, I'm actually gonna visit him next month. And I've thought about dating sites but honestly wouldn't even know where to start

Ask Jim Carrey about that.

Also another reason I haven't just done it and broke stuff off with him

what's her name?

Nice meme, I may want an out but if she can’t handle a break up that’s not my problem I just want to make it as easy for her as possible because it’s nothing she did wrong, I’m not or anything just bored.

adult friend finder
Set up a free account, post a picture, anything, your bog toe. You'll get 1000 requests. Do some email back and forth, meet.
It's that easy (for a girl).
Be that ho.

>Anyone
Every guy ever

Nice try my gfs dad.

again, not your responsibility. also, if you earnestly believe that you should help her get help, whether you stay with her or not. no partner should be so reliant on another that breaking up means a suicide.

as an extension of that, probably a big part of the reason you're not happy with the relationship is she's getting more out of it than you are, essentially. relationships should be partnerships where *both* parties are better off as a result of the relationship. your relationship sounds one sided which is never a good formula.

>I may want an out but if she can’t handle a break up that’s not my problem I just want to make it as easy for her as possible because it’s nothing she did wrong
>I just want to make it as easy
No, cut and burn. Don't prolong it. Don't give her false hope becasue you're being nice.
Trust me, one day it'll be you on the recieving end. That's how women do it.

3 years in and I'm feeling it now, my gf got fat and she's never going to get fit because she's had some injuries and anyway she doesn't eat properly, at least we used to have plenty of sex but when we moved in together the spark died a bit, and like the other femanon said about not having a hoe phase, I feel the same and I really want to

I mean I know what has to happen but I just can't do it

>select life difficulty
>easy mode: female
>start

does it start with an H

Does it start with an H?

god damnit lincoln...

Do it now, rip off the band-aid. Here's the thing...even if you DO actually pull the trigger right now, you're going to wish you had done it sooner. You'll start feeling better almost immediately. It's like magic. The feeling of freedom after an overdue breakup is almost as good as falling in love in the first place.

The out is,you're an adult, you don't need one. Get a grip. Life is short. You will be dead soon. Game over. Don't be unhappy if you can simply change the situation

I like the way you think, user

I'm a guy.
Adult friend finder is usually 2 or 3 people if I'm lucky. Oldies and fatties. And I'm a fucking chad.

Read the reviews about it being a total scam and that none of the women are real...they are, just online, women can be very picky.

Idk I wanna be free but I’m not sure if it’s just because I feel smothered or if it’s because I don’t like her. As a person she’s great but I’m starting to just feel frustrated and uneasy I don’t want to hurt her feelings but I also don’t want to make the wrong choice.

That's pretty bad. Why has she not lost the weight?

It’s more my fetish for big girls or at least it was.

Depends on where you live too. I'm not far from Chicago so that on top of being a girl, I know I'll get a lot

Hope you also get turned on by large medical bills, large coffins...

Sort of OP...sort of...
I got into one, without really thinking about it. and wev'e been together over two years now, live together.
My gf is VERY attractive, and shes good for me. It's kinda weird but i didn't realize what a bad person i was until i met her (i wasn't evil but i was very morally defecient) And she is kinda slowly helping me become a better person.

But i miss my womanizing alot, i was fucking good at it. I know alot of people on the chan are hopeless virgins but its never been an issue for me.

I keep hoping my my desire to fuck around will just go away. Im trying to leave it behind because i have a great gf and it's time to grow up. But jesus its hard.

>Or at leashed dated more
>at leashed
>leashed

Really? No one gonna touch that 12 year old nonsense talk?

let her

realistically, she wont do it.

but even if she did, the only alternative is to slowly kill yourself by supporting her

don’t let her drag you down

If yu aren’t married and don’t have kids, you are free to leave at any time you wNt

You’ll always want to fuck other people no matter who you’re with bro.

Not really into womanizing. Just want to make sure I make the right decisions before I get married.

Some wastes of flesh get off on staying in miserable situations

FOMO is a real thing, and you have hella guilt. Look at it this way, your gut is telling you something is wrong and it isn't going to go away because you 'figured something out'. I'm 36 and this is just my experience, but I have never regretted listening to my gut. I HAVE regretted not listening to it. Many times.

Sorry I've committed a grammar sin in my drunken stupor, Lord user

>IF you really need to, get on a dating site and cheat a little. Get it out of your system.
advice from an idiot. You dont do this kinda shit. You just dont. And ussually the people that do, have fucked up lives in many other ways, its shows a lack of general honesty in their complete character.

everyone knows you don't nitpick spelling and grammar unless you have nothing else to add

god I hate everything about you

Op agrees with this btw

>an out
You're young
She's fat with no prospects in life
You're not married
You've no obligation to carry her dead weight around just because you feel guilt.

Get the fuck out OP. Oldfag advice to the young

at least we have something in common

Sounds like you may have an impulse control problem. I recommend therapy.

why do i love you

>cheat a little
actual rationalization
this is why I hate people

This a million times. A fucking whore (which all woman are biologically programmed to be) will swing from relationship to relationship with about as much intelligence of a monkey.
You will find a girl who you love and want to marry then all of a sudden she isnt interested and you find out from a friend she is already fucking some other guy. You think that shit wasnt planned?
Ditch her its the nicest thing you can do, tell her you just cant do a relationship right now as you and your buddies have planned a trip to pataya, thailand to go fuck ladyboys in their boipuccis.
She will respect your honesty and leave you without drama. True story

Thanks for the diagnosis ?;-)b

who hurt you user

or she will say she can't live without you and will khs and it's all your fault

but that's still no excuse to stick around, just the other side of the coin

If you don't break up with her, I'll kill myself.

>>Everything was good until one day it just wasn’t and I don’t know why
I would take a long time to think that over. This could stem from about 12 million different things.

This is why so many women are single and can't find a man by their late twenties to mid-thirties
If you go down this path,you will be forever alone by 30

If you dont kill yourself, ill kill myself

being this bitter

OP, you aren't exactly committed, but it you walk away for the reasons you stated....you are going to be running from ever relationship here on out

Out. Now. Rip the fucking band-aid off.

I fucking promise you that you will feel better after you do this. You have no idea the weight it lifts off your heart.

You'll be overwhemed with requests.

As someone that was a cheating douchebag for a long time. Don't do it. Just don't. It's just plain unkind to who your with, I emotional really fucked up a couple of people. Didn't care until i realized just how much damage I really did. Don't do that stuff to someone that cares about you. Just don't.

Why don't you all just kill the bitch in question, she can't kill herself if she's dead

If you dont kill a bitch, ill kill the question

I'm a single man that won't date a woman my age, because if they are single, there's a damn good reason why.
They are usually single mothers and/or cheating sluts that are looking for the next person to support her kids
Fuck that shit

I'm kinda fucked Sup Forums

What should I do?

>whole family died
>life fucked
>know a gal with some money who just bought a house
>6 months later I'm shacked up with a gal who is a solid 7-8 but is just as crazy on a 1-10 point scale.
>FF to today, I've started a new business. doing well but, I'm getting into constant fights because I'm not washing the trash before I throw it out or some shit like that.
>I cant leave now because she'll kill herself.
>Also, my company is established at her address.

WTF should my drunk ass do?

Thats fine, just dont be a cheating pos yourself

how'd fam die
I recommend therapy. Most people are way too scarred to try it, it can do wonder though

I never cheated in my life, I never needed to know if the grass was greener

good man

It's a toughy OP, have we learned not to get into relationships without REALLY thinking about it?

drugs and suicide.
its a strange thing finding a family member with their brains leaking out the side of their head

Yea, get a good therapist. People that don't even have really heavy stuff like that can benefit from it. I'd say you probably should consider it

I'd end it

Although Ive been with my high school sweetheart and now wife for 5 years, 4 of which were long distance while I was enlisted in the military. We have a son now and I couldnt be happier. Everything worked out and she's still hot. Idk man just do what makes you happy and forget about her

40yrs of experience simple jack, about to get married. This is how women operate until they hit menopause and then freak out with lack of direction, cut their hair short, dye it purple then go on a trip to India to try to make up for being a vapid cunt.
I have several good girl friends who I see do this to good guys over and over. Even if they have a house and kid together.
Girl gets bored, girl wants new and exciting, girl starts emotional relationship with new chad, dumps old chad and takes half his shit and then repeat.
Girls are simply programmed to find the beat partner. That may be you till a new chad comes along. Relationships are a game where one person isnt satisfied enough and will eventually leave. Until you cant be fucked chasing new pussy or something else. Then settle for a safe option who loves you more and get married.

Yes and no. Been dating this girl since October, don't really want to be fully committed to anybody. She is need as fuck and takes up a lot of my time.
That said, I found out I have genital warts while I was dating her so I'm kind of waiting for those to clear up before I make any decisions regarding us breaking up. Idk, like she's perfect with regards to womanly duties - she cleans shit for me, takes care of me when I'm ill, cooks for me, etc. But I'm not terribly attracted to her plus, as I said earlier, she's needy as fuck.
What do you think Sup Forums?

sounds like some faggy shit to me

Hahahahaha does she make you brush the dogs teeth too and wipe its ass with toilet paper? You know she may just be fucking with you and laughing with her friends behind your back..

>implying it's your son and not your wife's sun

Break up with her but give her a little time to figure out where she'll go (assuming she can handle it)

went through the exact same thing user. get into a relationship and didnt like feeling completely attached to someone at all times. Break it off and move on, youll probably be much happier