ITT: Westernkino

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/search?q=clint eastwood&oq=clint eastwood&aqs=chrome..69i57.2419j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=clint eastwood western
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THE SEARCHERS, STAGECOACH, 3:10 TO YUMA, JOHNNY GUITAR, any anti-mccarthy western in the 50s (of which there are many) westerns are great. Literally went to monument valley this summer as a tribute to ford/wayne PIC RELATED

shit i forgot RIO BRAVO and RED RIVER (kant drop them hawks westerns!!!) PIC: Something i took in the Sonoran desert recently (I love the southwest)

Gunsmoke is the GOAT western show, but Rifleman, Have Gun Will Travel, Wagon Train, Laramie, Bat Masterson and Cheyenne are also great. Bonanza is good when it's more serious but usually it just sucks. Death Valley Days is sometimes good and sometimes shitty. The Virginian is okay.

I actually visited Dodge City this past summer and it was great, I got to have a beer in the Long Branch and walk through a fake western town. They had a whole museum section for Gunsmoke as well as lots of real history stuff. Standing on top of Boot Hill was amazing.

The Rifleman is like the comfiest most wholesome thing on earth.

Check out High Chaparral and Big Valley (which features a peak 10/10 Linda Evans)

Movie westerns are another thing and get discussed all the time here but TV westerns are great.

Oh and of course I forgot Rawhide, it's one of the best for sure

the rifleman is legitimately the gayest show i've ever seen

I legit thought that was William Da Foe's dad or something when I watched that show

>the rifleman is legitimately the gayest show i've ever seen

The kid is his friend and is supposed to be a character for kids to relate to.

Chuck Conners was badass IRL.

One of my favorite "into the sunset" shots

DID SOMEBODY SAY WEST?

>Im your Huckleberry
Genuinely I really liked Tombstone after watching it recently. I liked the idea of a western with a more civilised west

Overrated dogshit. Fuck off Sup Forums.

Does the original magnificent seven have anything to recommend to it other than the music? It seemed all cliched chars and predictable story

Someone posted a thread about a clint eastwood western, earlier today.
(or was it just a post in another thread)
What was that movie?

Unforgiven?

>expecting shit movies
>its a Sup Forums actually stops trolling and posts kino for one hour

>Unforgiven
no, was a an old one

good pick by the user who rec'd Have Gun will Travel.

Also check out the movie Support your Local Sheriff, Support your Local Gunfighter.

It's got James Garner in it and it's pretty badass.

>old one
google.co.uk/search?q=clint eastwood&oq=clint eastwood&aqs=chrome..69i57.2419j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=clint eastwood western
Im not listing all them, so look yourself

BASED QUINTS!

Outlaw Josey Wales?
High Plains Drifter?

Both of these have been mentioned a bit recently.