I want to know if binging and purging will help me lose a substantial amount of weight within a month...

I want to know if binging and purging will help me lose a substantial amount of weight within a month. I'm a chubby female going to meet my long distance boyfriend soon and I've been trying my best to lose weight. I am losing weight but not fast enough. I've never tried it but I'm getting desperate.

I should mention, he does know what my body looks like and he won't be surprised if I go there still chubby, but ideally I would like to be significantly less fat.

pls help a sister out Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/lifestyle/man-didnt-eat-for-382-days-but-somehow-lived-115956502923.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Binging/Purging will cause your body to stop metabolism suddenly due to lack of sustenance. Recommend increasing water intake and running as much as you can. Then keep running.

Sustained gradual weight loss will result in long term sustained health; crashing out can be very rough on your health.

No, it won't. Unless you like puking, how about just not eating ? Or just throw your food in the toilet & skip the trouble

Don't do that shit.

Just cut down significantly on carbs and fat, while making sure you get your (lean) protein, vitamins and minerals for the day. Snack less or don't snack at all. Try to walk further than you would normally, if you would rather not run or jog.

Oh. And sleep. Get plenty of fucking sleep. It helps your body get healthy.

There is no "quick" way. You put in the effort and exercise and eat a little better, or you fail. Period.

OP here.

Yeah, I figured I'm being irrational at this point, just at my wits end. He and I will probably just have to deal with chubby me for a while til I get my shit together.

I really feel I could be a solid 9 if I lost all my weight and I would love to be his arm candy.

Pic related, it me.

TITS OR GTFO

THIS THREAD IS FUCKING PATHETIC STUPID FUCKING WHITE KNIGHTS

If that's you then you could be a weak 7 if you lost all your weight.

Shit, you have nothing to worry about if that's really your pic.

Have fun on your date, enjoy your life, and stop being anxious about this.

oof ouch owie

why you gotta do me like that user

more like a 3 you ugly dumb cunt

Look kid, I’m too old to give a shit about some chick’s tits. My wife has some and they’re cute and on speed dial, so I couldn’t give a rats ass about your insecure edgelord hamfisted keymashing. Kindly do us all a favor and either pull your head out of your ass or just shove it the rest of the way so your fat rolls muffle the sound of the screaming in your intestines.

2,4-dinitrophenol

The fuck are you wearing?

Bob Ross cat.

my niece bought me that shirt for christmas.

I mean in the 60s they did this crazy study
yahoo.com/lifestyle/man-didnt-eat-for-382-days-but-somehow-lived-115956502923.html
but it's not recommended.
don't listen to the haters user they're on the verge of an hero and unconditionally hate women. You're solidly in the 7-10 range depending on who you talk to

Ooh, I'll be reading this. Thanks buddy friend.

inb4 reddit spacing kys sub100 trash

Put down the fork.

It’s not difficult.

I lost 15kg in 3 months because I started having only 1 meal a day and ran on the beach for an hour every 3-5 days.

Just ignore the hunger feeling and you won’t be a stupid fat whore.. well.. you won’t be fat at least.

Guess I need to look this shirt up.

It looked like some weird amalgamation of 3 wolf moon, cats, and some shit with a unicorn.

just make sure you go full autism on learning nutrition before you fuck with eating very little.

binge and purge is just throwing up what you ate. same as not eating. the only thing it satisfies is your craving for a certain type of food.

fucking this.

Yeah, I will. I have a supplements store nearby too so that's helpful.

Seriously just do some core excercise and take up a martial art like taekwondo or mauy thai. Even if you dont have a gym near you just put a bag up in the garage and kick, kick, kick and kick again until your damn shins bleed and your hips set into places you didnt even know they could. That will burn off any fat in no time.

I hadn't actually thought of that.

Thanks user.

>ignore the hunger feeling

best advice. occupy your mind with something else, and, just like any other craving, it will subside. unlessyou are honestly starving which i doubt you are

mfw Sup Forums gives me more advice than any personal trainer.