What album?

Maybe he isn't a total soyboy after all

it's a great album

he should though

my new favorite album! thanks anthony!

The Dusk In Us

fucking emo shit it fucking sucks

yes and?

Thanks, but I don't listen to the Ihatehighschool andmyparentscore.

>unironically caring about scores from a ""reviewer"

Remember when people formed their own opinions and didn't have to be told what to like? Millenials are cancer

Axe to Fall was better.
Fucking melonhead should unironically neck himself.

b-b-but nu-males?!?!

>music critics are a millennial thing
Millennials that think millennials are cancer are cancer

fake news

nazi punks fuck off

Sup Forums just dickrides whatever Fantano likes or what's obscure. fucking beta male hipsters

Who cares what this Fascist sympathizer thinks?

Who cares what you listen to?

Fake and gay you mega ass faggot

spotted the nigger

i use his positive reviews as recs the same way i use random fruits on Sup Forums gushing about some album as a rec

Bullbait, it hasn't been uploaded

imagine thinking valuing somebody's opinion is 'being told what to like'

Are you retarded? Do you just listen to every fucking thing that is released in hope that it isn't garbage? Are you unemployed, still live at mummy's house? Because most of us don't, we don't have time to listen to everything that comes out. And we need good reviewers who have recommendations we can trust to be good at least most of the time. I don't agree with melon on everything, but he does damn good reviews and listening to his thoughts on an album gives me proper insight into what I should expect from it.

word desu

Haven't listened to this yet but Melon's score doesn't mean anything since he doesn't have criteria that he grades things on and just assigns arbitrary numbers based on his preference as opposed to using an actual scale.

Jane Doe is way better.

How does it feel to have shit taste

Really like murk and marrow. That track is awesome! I'm really glad they let the bass player do his thing on this album.

'Millenials are cancer' - A millenial

r e v i e w s a r e p r o s e

>Remember when people formed their own opinions and didn't have to be told what to like?
No

The answer is no one.
Just like his sorry excuse for a life, lol.

kek

I'd just like to mention OP successful thread via bait false flagging

did any in this thread even bother to check that he didn’t even review this yet?

>metalcore

haha, I dont think so

Either youre a self loathing "wrong generation" millenial or a boomer, and im not sure which is more sad

No because his fans and haters are equally retarded.