Help me out Sup Forums

Help me out Sup Forums.

My girlfriend found my tinder that I made over the summer while I was high. I deleted the app and forgot about it. Now she thinks I've been cheating on her and wont talk to me. Complete communication blackout.

What do? pls help

Break up with her and start using the tinder. Meaningless sex fills any void that a failed relationship leaves

get mad at her for being on tinder, duh!

Her friend saw it and told her about it

dump a nude duh

quads

No it doesnt. Only money. Only power does.

Ask her what the fuck she was doing on tinder

"Hey I dont give a shit if you beleive me, I know when I made that. What were you doing?"

Murder suicide.

Oh yea your fucked sorry boi

Baby probably it was a guy who took my pictures! it wasnt me. I will never do something like that to you because you're the one

I've been using this shit app for months now and its come to my attention that you ONLY ever get likes/matches if you actually pay for an account or pay for "profile boosts".

And then its a bunch of young tight ninteeen year olds that like ME? Gimme a fucking break.

Its a fucking scam.

Go to her family. Bring up concerns with them you think there's something wrong and subtlety lead the to the conclusion she's schizophrenic and get her committed. When you go to visit her she'll have no choice but to take you back (either forgiven or unforgiven) or you'll keep making shit up and they'll never let her out.

roll

i havent used tinder in 2 years but i met my gf from there. i dunno wtf you're talking about. I use to get 5-10 likes a day and i lived in a really rural spot (on the border of west virginia and maryland)

How could she find your tinder without using tinder?

Log into it in front of her, show her that you haven't used it since the summer, show her that you didn't cheat, everything is fine.

Or, you're lying to us, you've been using it consistently, probably have cheated, in which case, break it off and keep fucking tinder sluts. That's the dream.

because everyone in cumberland is on heroin

90% was from shepherdstown. 10% was martinsburg trash. The gf was my only match from Fredrick though lol.

Redownload it and log in show her no matches

No you just are ugly m8

In 2015 I fucked a donzen girls of tinder then dated a girl for a year +

Just got back on and I have 160 matches but the quality has just collapsed most of my matches are trash I won’t talk to but I have a couple I hope to bang in the next couple of weeks

Yeah, thanks jackass.

No probs m8

I hope you die a slow, painful death.

just ignore her. you didn't cheat on her. tell her that. if she doesn't believe you, trust me you are better off in a new relationship.

Let someone of us doxx you so he can send a pic of this thread to your gf so she can see you are telling the truth.

post your face and your matches. I wanna see what is required to get matches.

If she ain't going to listen to even hear you out, what can ya do?

Spend your time doing things you enjoy instead of wasting it worrying over what you can't control

lemme see your profile dude, I wanna know what you need to pull this sort of action.

also what is Sarah talking about cocaine. i need to know.

Your internet bragging is pretty pathetic. I hope you know that.

I don’t really want to post my face

post your profile page with your pic blurred

just post your face, no one cares or remembers

Pussy

I fuggin hate you guys

good job slaying that cooch

Asks what she’s doing on there

lol, ugly faggot.

Just be honest, if she won’t listen find a way to contact her. Be concise like don’t just spam her with a million texts. Send her a fucking letter if you have to. Explain what happened, tell her you were high when you made that over summer, and be done with it. Explain that it has had no impact on your relationship and you never even contacted anyone on tinder. If she still wants nothing to do with you then just say that you understand. Don’t be a dick about it and just give her space.

Yeah I’ll keep that in mind

Why do you faggots do this with your hair? Do you slather your cum into your hair? Have you never heard of a fucking comb?

damn. I'm impressed. youre like good looking, not amazing. so good job pulling all that pussy.

Do what that’s what happens after a whole day, starts combed ends like that because I rub my head to much

Graduate high school and find another girlfriend.

Discount Ryan Gosling?

buy an AR-15

I’d be dollar store Ryan gosling, any comparison is more than I deserve. The goose is a god.

If she's refusing to communicate, she's not worth the hassle