ITT Sup Forums gives advice?

ITT Sup Forums gives advice?

So, I'm nearly 40 and have very little sexual experience outside of hookers. I got laid on Saturday.

> Picked up a woman on the street (around my age), went home with her, and fucked. Of course, it was with the help of a former roommate that was visiting (he is married, maybe having a midlife crisis).

> I offered to eat her pussy (she hadn't shaved it, even her legs were stubbly, so I assume she wasn't out looking for dick), but she said "maybe after we have dinner". Sounds like we are gonna see each other again, right?

> Anyway, in the morning, we exchanged phone numbers before I left. I know the number is correct, because I tested it in front of her.

> I texted her on Monday afternoon/evening, something to the effect of "I think you said you might be in my neighborhood this week. If you are around anyway and want to get together, let me know."

> Got no response.

Now what? I know we aren't compatible and there will not (or should not) be a serious relationship. But, I'd really like a fuck buddy and a confidence boost.

Do I contact her again? I've decided yes.

Her friend texted her 15 times the night before, since she was supposed to let her know she got home safe, but she never did. So, perhaps she is bad at following up on texts.

When do I do it? This weekend? The following weekend? A month or more from now?

Do I call or text?

Hypothetically, if I text, what do I say? I think I need to be more direct, but I'm not sure if I need to suggest a traditional date or just more sex. Some options:
1.) Dinner tonight?
2.) Let's hang out tonight.

I will wait until Saturday, at least, to give her a chance to contact me on Friday. Is waiting too long insulting to her? Did texting her the next day seem needy or just polite? Will I come across as desperate if I contact her soon-ish?

tldr; Help me get laid again, Sup Forums!

Bump.

Help me, Sup Forums.

It's easy so is rocket science. Its easy when you know it.

Fuck off my board.

You picked up a hooker, she gave you aids and, and now she won't talk to you. What part of this is serious?

Want to try that again, this time coherently?

Come on Sup Forums, deliver.

I'm going to bed

Not a hooker, this time.

I did raw dog her though. We fucked for a long time with a condom, I slipped out once and lost my wood (found a bruise on my shaft the next day) and she got dry. After that, she said to just pull out.

I want more sex, without having to pay for it.

Join or sometimes.

Wait at least 3 weeks.
And in the meantime, watch The Tao of Steve, and memorize the 3 rules.
Understand them and why they work.
Because they do; I'm living proof.
(Of course so is the fat-fuck main character, but that would technically be fictional proof.)
Then, don't just act out the 3 rules.
Live them.
It can't be acting.
It has to be who you are.
So practice, practice, practice.

Wtf am I reading?

This is really pathetic...

- You have paid for sex at least somewhat recently
- You didn't wear a condom when fucking new girl for the first time.
- Lost your erection during sex
- You couldn't even pleasure her

And anyway, the ball is in her court.
You can't text first, unless it's so far down the line that she thinks you weren't thinking about her at all until you all of a sudden remembered a chick whose number you got in the last few months.
I'd say that's at least 3 weeks, if not 6.
But if you send your 2nd text sooner, that will reek of desperation.
And women are turned off by that.
Like I said, the ball is already in her court, and she knows it.
Let her answer or not.
Oh, and don't lurk in the spot you met her.
That would be even worse.

Bumping with shitty fake tits.

>Wait at least 3 weeks.
Okay. This is interesting. Seriously? She won't get insulted?

>And in the meantime, watch The Tao of Steve, and memorize the 3 rules.
I've seen it, don't remember rules.

The three rules:
> 1. Eliminate your desires.
Nonsense. I desire sex and validation as a human.
2. Do something excellent in her presence, thereby proving your sexual worthiness.
> If I can't get back in her presence, this is worthless. And doing something "excellent" isn't easy or reliable.
3. Retreat, for as Heidegger said, "We pursue that which retreats from us".
> Hence the waiting.

I appreciate the 3 week tip. Not sure if it's right or not, but it's definitely noted and being considered.

> You have paid for sex at least somewhat recently.
I don't remember when the last time was, it's been a year, maybe 3 years.
> You didn't wear a condom when fucking new girl for the first time.
Damn right.
> Lost your erection during sex
After my dick slipped out and got bashed hard enough to leave a bruise mid shaft (that took a day to bubble up to the surface). I fucked for about an hour with the condom on.
> You couldn't even pleasure her
She seemed to be enjoying it, and got very wet again after a break. But, yeah, no orgasm for her. I offered to try though.

So... What's your point?

wait a full week. then text:

>hey want to go out this weekend?

if no response, don't text again for a month.

If no response then - delete her number.

might be you just suck at fucking. Also testing a number is cringy af, if she gave you a wrong one she had a reason and there is no way (besides the 1% chance for a pity fuck if you are up for something like that) shes not gonna reject you via text later or straightup ignore you

but since you apparently already fucked up you might aswell write whatever the fuck you want. Just no question bullshit. be direct, either works or noones time gets wasted.

> You can't text first, unless it's so far down the line that she thinks you weren't thinking about her at all until you all of a sudden remembered a chick whose number you got in the last few months.
I already texted first, but it was pretty casual and dismissive, so I kinda feel like it was okay. Kind of common courtesy.

> I'd say that's at least 3 weeks, if not 6.
> But if you send your 2nd text sooner, that will reek of desperation.
Seems like a long time. I don't want to blow it by insulting her. But my gut does say to wait. I'm notoriously bad at this game playing shit though.

Kinda hoping that the stink of fresh pussy leads to more pussy. I feel like I've been attracting more attention since then, but it could just be in my head.

> Like I said, the ball is already in her court, and she knows it.
So, my first message made that clear? It wasn't too dismissive?

> Oh, and don't lurk in the spot you met her.
I kinda hate this city, it's too small for my taste, but to most people it's a fairly major metropolis. So, the odds of running into her anywhere are very, very low. She was on a night out having come in from the suburbs.

> wait a full week. then text:
This conflicts with I don't know which one of you is right. This is my dilemma, how long to wait.

> if no response, don't text again for a month.
> If no response then - delete her number.
I was thinking something like that, but I never delete shit.

> might be you just suck at fucking
Sure, that's possible.

> Also testing a number is cringy af, if she gave you a wrong one she had a reason and there is no way (besides the 1% chance for a pity fuck if you are up for something like that) shes not gonna reject you via text later or straightup ignore you
She asked me to text her my full name, I did it while we were talking, and heard the message come in. I added how I had a great time, which she read out loud when she looked. So, I know she got it.

No, she won't get insulted. The ball is in her court because of your 1st text. She has no right to be. In fact, it's up to her whether or not she insults you.

1) Eliminating your desires is a little more subtle than overcoming the needs our DNA instill in us. It's about understanding that sex isn't the end-all-be-all. Far from it. And the women who might give it to you are not goddesses to be worshiped. Far from it. Sex is one of many interesting pursuits, and women are people just like you. Including the hot ones. Everybody has baggage, and no one is more important than another. That's not a license to be a dick, but it IS a license to understand your worth.

2) Shoulda done on the first time. But be sure to do it if there's a 2nd time.

3) Exactly. Retreating = waiting in this scenario. She knows it's her turn to text you. And she'll take her time. And once she realizes you're NOT going to harass her, your worth in her eyes will increase. Or hey, maybe none of that will happen, but waiting is still the best strategy.

This.

> 1) Eliminating your desires is a little more subtle than overcoming the needs our DNA instill in us. It's about understanding that sex isn't the end-all-be-all. Far from it. And the women who might give it to you are not goddesses to be worshiped. Far from it. Sex is one of many interesting pursuits, and women are people just like you. Including the hot ones. Everybody has baggage, and no one is more important than another. That's not a license to be a dick, but it IS a license to understand your worth.
I wasn't nervous in the slightest during this experience. I would have been nearly having a heart attack 20 years ago. But, I've also gone years without sex, and this is only the third girl I haven't paid. So, it is fairly important to me and I'd be lying if I said it wasn't.

Clearly, I can go without, but I'm fucking 40ish, time is running out, there may not be many more chances.

> 2) Shoulda done on the first time. But be sure to do it if there's a 2nd time.
That's just vague bullshit. I won't even bother discussing it further.

> 3) Exactly. Retreating = waiting in this scenario. She knows it's her turn to text you. And she'll take her time. And once she realizes you're NOT going to harass her, your worth in her eyes will increase. Or hey, maybe none of that will happen, but waiting is still the best strategy.
She clearly had some issues, to go home and fuck some dude she just met on the street. I imagine there's some insecurity going on. I just don't want to hit that tripwire and blow it because I didn't pursue her enough.

I feel like waiting is right. How long to wait is totally up in the air. One week? Three weeks?

It seems, based on peoples' lifestyles here, that I really could only set something up on a Friday or a Saturday. So, that limits my timing.

Then how to approach when I do contact her is a little up in the air. I want to seem fairly dismissive and not very interested, but I think that has hurt my opportunities in the past.

>Bump.
>Help me, Sup Forums.

Help me, Obi Fuck Nobody, you're my only hope.

Thanks for the bump, bitterfag. Maybe one day you will get some pussy and someone can help you too.

Yeah, I third this for the most part. I would hate to double text but if I was, I would just be direct and if it doesn't pan out, move on to the next. It's hard to let go if you're catching L's or not really getting around too often but if I were you, I'd involve myself in something that relates to shit that I'm into but in a social setting that way you can meet some more people. If you can be yourself in a social setting and not be bad looking, usually you'll find some potentials in time.

and let me elaborate again on the importance of being upfront. I think there's something to be said for moving past dismissive and not being interested and all that stuff and being straight forward. That confidence can be attractive and as long as you word it so that you don't seem like a dick, you'll either get what you want or rule out the possibility. If she's near you in age or at least 30+, she may appreciate you being direct more so.

Thanks for the input.

> I'd involve myself in something that relates to shit that I'm into but in a social setting that way you can meet some more people.
No disrespect, helpfulfag, but this is horrible nonsense. I've been through it with others. It's just worthless drivel.

> If you can be yourself in a social setting and not be bad looking, usually you'll find some potentials in time.
I used to self-isolate or associate with fat nerds, so that wasn't the case in the past. Now I'm well past the age for that sort of thing. I also don't feel capable of making an objective judgement about my looks, so I'll never know how I rate.

I considered this too. I'd be kinda okay with a direct rejection, but being in limbo just totally sucks.

So, sample wording?

I can only give you advice based on what I've witnessed happen with others or myself. Being myself as I do something I enjoy in a social setting has worked for me completely. As for sample wording...that's a tough man. I think it's a little different for every girl but if I was to talk directly to the girl I'm talking to and wanted to be fuckbuddies, be it wrong or right, I would say something like this...

Hey, I've thought about it a bit and I don't want to be too blunt with this but I'm not looking for anything in particular or anything that has to do with titles and all of that for now. If you'd be down, I'd rather just keep it more casual for the time being.

Mind you, I'm 25 and that's literally how I talk so you may switch the words or say something completely different. Maybe that would work, maybe it wouldn't, but it's what I would say. It's kinda tough with you two only meeting once but fuck it.

If you take it to heart and totally understand that she doesn't hold power over you (i.e. just a person), then you'll also understand that acting as if she's important (or even giving her the smallest whiff of that attitude) will turn her off. So it's important to your cause that you not only act relaxed about it, but that you BE relaxed about it. Doesn't mean that when you get together you act disinterested. You can be and should be interested in the conversation, but not so much that you make yourself look like a puppy with big eyes looking up at her saying "Please have sex with me again." That's sort of an amalgam of rules 1 & 3.

No matter what you read on Sup Forums, the worth of your life isn't summed up by the number of women you've fucked. And increasing that number doesn't increase the value of your life.

And women can tell by the way you act whether you understand that or not. Someone who is relaxed, interested, but with a healthy amount of indifference (due to there being plenty of fish in the sea) will naturally get more tail than someone who doesn't understand and instead puts women on a pedestal and waits and hopes and maybe even subtly begs for sex to be bestowed upon them.

The more you relax and keep it all in perspective, the better you will do with women. And you should start right now by understanding that this woman is NOT your last chance, not by a longshot. So you do what you're supposed to, and if it doesn't work out, then just continue doing the right things with the next several.

>I can only give you advice based on what I've witnessed happen with others or myself. Being myself as I do something I enjoy in a social setting has worked for me completely.
Whenever this comes up, it degrades into discussing options for what to do, but it's all shit. Everyone just assumes that the things I do involve attractive and available girls. I can go years without interacting with girls outside of cashier-type situations. And I am shitty at picking up signals, if they exist, kicking myself days/weeks later for having missed a shot.

Your sample wording is the kind of thing you say when discussing a relationship. You are like 20 steps ahead here, man. Right now, I'm just looking to get a single fucking reply. If I come at her with some whaargarbl about my relationship goals, that'll get me blocked.

> acting as if she's important (or even giving her the smallest whiff of that attitude) will turn her off
Hence the whole discussion about waiting and trying to seem aloof/dismissive.

> but that you BE relaxed about it
No. Just have to get her to think I am.

> No matter what you read on Sup Forums, the worth of your life isn't summed up by the number of women you've fucked. And increasing that number doesn't increase the value of your life
Agree to disagree. It's one of the best objective, quantitative measures of the quality of one's life.

> puts women on a pedestal and waits
Dude, I went raw with what was basically a total stranger. You're barking up the wrong tree with the pedestal shit. Save that for other virginfags here.

> understanding that this woman is NOT your last chance
3 in my life and I am 40. Things are only going downhill from here. I have to be realistic. Please, knock it off with the Tony Robbins/Oprah bullshit. I appreciate the effort, but let's just stick to reality and be practical.

The next one may be 5 or 10 years down the line. Maybe never. I can tell you right now, I will not be chasing 50 year old pussy.

Understanding the rules takes time. And practice. But trust me, if you keep putting in the effort with the rules, you'll get better and better. And you'll get more and more tail.

That's how it happened for me starting when I first watched that movie when I was 20. I had been doing the exact opposite of what it teaches - putting women on pedestals and being shuffled to the friend zone within minutes. I had only been with 1 girl up to that point, and that was sort of a fluke situation. But afterward, I got laid within a few months. Then a year after. Then every 6 months (with length of relationships varying). But it's pretty much been an average of 2 new chicks per year ever since. Those aren't Don-Juan numbers, but they're good enough for the guy who used to be the perennial "friend" back in high school.

Maybe expand the scope of social activities that interest you? Do you go to the gym and enjoy it at all? That's probably one of the most common things people these days and I assure you, there are plenty of women that you can find in gyms. That whole thing about how women don't like to get talked to at the gym is bullshit. Obviously don't approach a girl in the middle of a set but if you're around doing your thing, you can spark conversation and let it go from there. I'm just spit balling, mind you. My sample wording is definitely something you'd say further down the road which is why I said I'd use it for the girl I'm talking to and also I said that it's tough because you've only seen this girl once. If you can't loosely base your text off of that, then I'd suggest simply texting her Friday or Saturday and asking her what she's doing that night. That's not clingy or needy, that's just asking her what she's doing and if she doesn't respond, fuck her. If she does but she's busy and seems genuine, shoot for another night. If she's free, ggwp, ask her to come over or take her out or whatever you feel is right and fuck her again.

Think about it this way. Yes, you've had 3 women in your life, and you're 40. And that's a direct result of trying it your way. So what could possibly be the harm in trying it the Tao-of-Steve way?

Forgot to put it at the end as well OP, but I'm going to bed so good luck, man. Either whatever you decide on doing will work or you'll know it's time to move on but either way, you'll be out of that shitty limbo area so it's only up from her.

>Understanding the rules takes time
I can't anymore. I understand them. They are shit. Please stop it with that nonsense.

> putting women on pedestals
I AM NOT PUTTING WOMEN ON PEDESTALS! Where are you getting that idea from? I am fucking hookers and randoms off of the street within hours of meeting them. What about that says I am putting them on pedestals?

I left a lactating Mexican street whore in Milan with an asshole full of shampoo that we used as lube. Did I put her on a pedestal?

I have NEVER been friend zoned.

Your previous problems are not my current ones.

> Maybe expand the scope of social activities that interest you?
Ugh, really? We're gonna keep going with this? Okay, tell me what activities to be doing.

I have been in gyms since I was 16. Never met a girl at one. Lately, I go just before closing and stay after they close, so I don't wait or deal with fuckwits. That is, when I'm not at my other home and seeing my strength coaching team. Either way, no girls. I'm not a queer, so I don't go near the cardio shit.

> texting her Friday or Saturday and asking her what she's doing that night
I have considered that. Maybe. Not too soon? And, should it be so open ended? Some have said to be more direct, like, "let's go out" instead of "are you doing anything?" I really only get one more shot here, so I have to get the timing perfect.

Seriously man, I can't anymore. Enough with that fucking movie. Your rules are shit and I explained why. Please, please stop. I don't even care about being nice and appreciative for your help anymore. Just fuck off with that shit.

If she doesn't respond, I'm still in limbo. Is she just bad at responding? I already know she is, because of her friend she didn't text that night. Is she just busy? Maybe.

Obviously she was so deliriously out of whack when she left you from the awesome night of sex she had a flashback where she couldn't think straight and wandered into traffic where she was hit by a car and died instantly.

Good job, you killed her.

>I don't know which one of you is right.

This is Sup Forums, none of them are right.

And btw, if you don't like the whole pedestal discussion because you raw dawg'd her on the first night, then consider that every interaction (not just the first) is a new opportunity to show her what your attitude towards it is. It matters just as much the 2nd time.

So be it. I'd be okay with that, if I knew... but, according to some, I'm putting her on a pedestal.

Normally I'd agree. But, there has to be some appropriate length of time. A million monkeys at a million typewriters and all that...

Just go bang a hooker.
Protip
>you’ll forget about that other chick.

I don't know what this means.

I'm not putting women on a pedestal. I'm just being realistic about my future opportunities.

And, this whole discussion is about how to handle my next interaction, so I really don't know what you are trying to say.

Check the thread. I have extensive experience with hookers.

I'm not hung up on a particular chick. I'm trying to maximize my returns on this one that I got into, which is a rare thing for me when I'm not paying.

Shit, dude, I'm trying to help very constructively, and you're yelling at me? And hookers don't count. We're talking about the interpersonal attitude it takes to get it for free.

The rules aren't shit. They're good for you. You're just resisting them because they would require change. Which is a normal reaction. But your knee-jerk ire is both detrimental to you and annoying to me. So best of luck.

Bro, I'm going to level with you. You seem retarded and desperate.

You fucked a random woman and in turn she fucked a random man (that's you). Now the very definition of random fucking between two complete strangers is unplanned fucking spontaneity. Therefore, she will never plan on fucking you because you are not her friend.

You are a random stranger to her. Sorry dude, thems the breaks. Post pics.

There's no specific combination of actions and words that are guaranteed to work with the woman you're interested in right now.
There's only general things you can do to maximize your chances with all women.

3 days is the rule.

I'm surprised they didn't go over that with you during orientations.

Building your personal philosophy around some trite shit from a mediocre movie... yeah, welcome to Sup Forums.

I really didn't want to go off on you, but you won't stop with those stupid fucking rules. They are not good or insightful.

Maybe it helped you stop getting friendzoned. I've never been friendzoned, and they have no relevance to me.

Also, I'm not impressed by quoting Heidegger, I think it's pretentious fuckwittery.

> You are a random stranger to her. Sorry dude, thems the breaks.
Everyone is a stranger at first. Now we have been way more intimate than most strangers.

WIth hookers, it's no problem. I splooge and leave and don't look back.

In this case, there might be the potential for more action. She said so herself during the act and she was the one who wanted to exchange phone numbers. She also called me "super model" early in the night, was feeling my muscles and cooing right before sex, and kept saying "beautiful" during sex. So, I don't think I'm totally off base for thinking it's possible.

> Post pics.
I will, eventually. It's too recent and they could be traced back to me. I secretly took a bunch of her in the shower after I blew a massive load all over her torso.

Call it crowd sourcing strategy.

I know 3 days. I texted the next day because there was a legitimate chance she was going to be in the neighborhood, based on what she said, and I wanted to make sure she knew I was up for it.

Now, having done that, I've complicated the timing, I think.

It's either this weekend or hold out for another week or two. I really don't know which way to go. One might come off as desperate and one might seem insulting.

I keep going back and forth on what approach to take.

try dating men instead you seem desperate with chicks

>Hey, I've thought about it a bit and I don't want to be too blunt with this but I'm not looking for anything in particular or anything that has to do with titles and all of that for now. If you'd be down, I'd rather just keep it more casual for the time being.

don't do this lol

You know how I know you're gay?

Yeah, I came to the same conclusion already. See

Guy, I don't know. Go to another gym. In the past year, I've fucked 5 girls from the gym. One of them was the sister of someone I met in the gym but if you're not pulling, you're not interacting and if there are none in your gym, then I don't have the answers for you. I wouldn't worry about too soon because double texting is a thing and no matter if it's now or a week from now, I honestly think it's going to be received the same way. I think it should be so open ended because I think it's the most likely to get a response. I've said be more direct but I think that if she isn't going to respond to a question as to if she's doing something, then she's not interested. Lets be real, everyone looks at their phone at least a couple times a day worst case scenario and if she wants to respond badly enough, she'll make the time to shoot you a quick test back. There's no way she's so busy that she can't respond so if she doesn't, you should assume she's not interested and move on from it. If you're worried about perfect time, I truly believe that you're overthinking it. Others here are assuming you're putting girls on a pedestal but I don't think that's the case. I genuinely believe that you're too smart for your own good in this instance and while you can think about the intricacies of other shit, this shit isn't one of the things you wanna try to put that much thought into because if we're scoping for the perfect time I believe it would have honestly been while she was with you. I would have mentioned then that if she wasn't doing something the following weekend that it would be cool to get dinner or something like that in your own words. This is a tough situation now but I'd reach Friday around like 1:00pm or 2:00pm with that super simple open ended question. If she doesn't reply, fuck it. Now I'm actually going to bed. Good luck, man.

She's playing hard to get, so you have to play easy to get. Text her several times, tell her how much you think about her ect.

The trick is to give her the power over the relationship.

Take that advice to the bank. You're welcome.

Shit man, have you tried texting her a picture of your dong?

Agree with this. Will totally work.

> you're not interacting
Of course not, I'm lifting.

> none in your gym
Not in the one commercial gym, at least not when I am there. Busier times are a total shitshow and I can't deal with that scene. I have work to do there.

The other gym is private, by invitation/appointment only, so there aren't people around to interact with.

> then I don't have the answers for you
I tried to tell you from the start that you were going down a dead end road.

> I wouldn't worry about too soon because double texting is a thing and no matter if it's now or a week from now, I honestly think it's going to be received the same way.
Really? So, I'm screwed?

> Text her several times, tell her how much you think about her ect.
I see what you did there. I respect your troll game. Thanks for being you, Sup Forums.

Honestly considered it. It's ugly. She said it was beautiful at the time, but it was dark. She also said it was big, but it's not. So, she can't be trusted.

I have pictures of the bruise and really did think about sending one.

Oh, well, since you agree, maybe I will go that route.

>Thanks for being you, Sup Forums.
No problemo.

>Thanks for being you, Sup Forums.
LOL been watching the comments for a while. That wasn't me. Hilarious tho.

>Anonymous 03/02/18(Fri)01:15:56 No.761528519â–¶

Ok, dead ass going to bed after this one, lol. Don't be so serious in the gym then and converse with the people there. Simple as that and if you can't do it, you can't do it. Just an idea.

You're not screwed but it's also not optimal. You don't have anything to lose so unless someone here actually brings something to the table or you decide otherwise, I'd consider my suggestion.

> Don't be so serious in the gym then and converse with the people there. Simple as that and if you can't do it, you can't do it. Just an idea.
I can't do it. And, I have fucking work to do. It's a bunch of late night scumbags when I am there, lots of niggers. Not a good scene. Haitian gangsters used to get into fights, before they cut back their hours. Me and the dude who run the place communicate almost exclusively in grunts. He doesn't let just anyone stay after closing. So, I basically get the run of the place, lots of supersets with no waiting.

> You're not screwed but it's also not optimal. You don't have anything to lose so unless someone here actually brings something to the table or you decide otherwise, I'd consider my suggestion.
I figure I will say something direct, along the lines of "Let's do X tonight" (where X could be "go out", "get dinner", "hang out", "fuck", etc). That leaves no real room for ambiguity.

My previous text left things very open ended, and didn't even require a reply. It was just "if you are around where I live...".

I'm not entirely sure of what to say, but I have some idea. I am really lost on the timing though. How long i wait says a lot.

I don't think she was out looking for dick, hence the leg stubble and unshaved pussy (it wasn't a jungle either, so just a week or so old). She might feel kinda insecure about going home and fucking a stranger.

Waiting too long could make her feel like a real piece of shit slut.

Not waiting long enough could make me seem desperate.

Timing is key and it's just impossible to know what's right.

I wish my first text hadn't been so open ended, but what's done is done.

A LOT of people simply don't text. It's kind of gay when you think about it. It basically says, "I'm a loser who has literally so much free time on my hands that I'm willing to use one finger at a time to type out what I want to tell you on my phone." Texting is mostly for children. Most adults realize it is just a phaze and will be obsolete in a couple years anyway. According to a recent study that was published in Annual Review of Psychology, only 21% of the U.S. population reads text messages. While telecommunications companies would have you believe it is like 70% of the population, their studies are biased as they ask whether one sends or receives text messages. If you own a phone, you receive probably 10-100 text messages a day, even if you've never read one of them or sent one out. Thus, nearly all data is purposely misleading (to sell more phones, and to run up bills on data plans; $$$'s for them, so figure it out). I know of very few actual adults that text message, and certainly almost now actual professionals text message. Busy people also basically don't text message. Why would you?

So it is far more likely she never even read your text message (80% chance that anyone in the U.S. population would read it, and btw, if you are not in the U.S. the chance that someone would text message goes WAAAAAAY down--it's basically unheard of in most of the rest of the world).

Ok. I'll be honest. I was trolling you early about playing easy to get an all. But seriously dude, I think this ship has left the port and sailed off into the distance. Time to cut your bait and fish elsewhere.

She's giving you the ol' natty ingoreroo and you just haven't accepted it yet.

Is this some copypasta I haven't seen before? It's really good. I honestly can't tell if someone seriously wrote that. Bravo, Sup Forumsro.

That's very possible too. If so, it's wouldn't hurt to give it another try, right? If you're wrong, then it's still a question of getting the timing right.

>If so, it's wouldn't hurt to give it another try, right?

No dude, that's the exact opposite of what I was saying. You are throwing good money at a bad situation. Move on to something more profitable.

You are one hard headed motherfucker, I can tell you that much.

>A LOT of people simply don't text
This is factually incorrect.

Move on? Did you not pick up that I am nearly 40 and this is my third chick that I didn't pay? At that rate, the next one could be in 2023.

Also, what is it costing me? What opportunities am I missing by sending another text?

>the tao of steve
You are a complete idiot, and likely a child.

>hurr-durr "rules" for betavirginfags
How fucking dumb are you?
I clearly fuck more girls in a month that you have in your entire life if you think that shit is effective. I get laid sometimes 3x/day and all by different women, especially if I'm partying or clubbing. Women are not attracted to any of that bullshit and in fact the exact opposite is true.

>eliminate your desires
Translation: lower your expectations, therefore when you strike out over and over and over again, you won't be surprised and will think that one time you do get laid that our "rules" worked. So fucking dumb.

>do something excellent in her presence
Fact: women can see through that shit easily and see this kind of 4th grader type "impress me" bullshit from every retard that's out there. You'll never land a 10/10 or even a 7/10 girl by trying that hard as they see it all day long with men bombarding them with this stupid shit in trying to impress. It's transparent and juvenile as fuck. Further, this rule is completely at odds with the first rule (eliminate desire), then hurr-durr do childish shit to show your desire like a child (I want, I want, I want). So fucking dumb.

>retreat
Fucking what???? So that line of guys behind you can just jump into your place? Are you this fucking retarded. Btw, this rule is also at odds with 2. So first you make yourself have zero expectations (I'm a loser who never scores), then you jump in front of her and do some stupid impress-me drill that makes you look like a desperate fag with zero class and zero maturity, then your run away? Pure retardation.

This rule of steve garbage is literally the stupidest shit i've ever heard. I'm not even joking. You do realize it was a comedy, right??? It's meant to show what a loser does who is fat, dumb, etc. to be beyond desperate and believe anything.

How fucking dumb are you that you took that seriously like there is some formula?

Whatever pal. I may not get laid very often but at least I don't let it tie me up in knots to the point I bitch about in Sup Forums.

btw, it's not you age that will prevent you from being fucked until 2023, it's your desperate and shitty attitude.

this only intelligent post itt, literally
you said it yourself: she didn't even bother with the dozen texts from her friend, and even when that friend was doing it to make sure she was safe so her not texting back could have lead to a cop car showing up and still she didn't do it

most people don't text, contrary to popular brainwash belief

Nobody is forcing you to participate, man. Why are you angry? I'm just pointing out that there is no opportunity cost to this.

Don't want to help me strategize, that's fine.

Nobody really gives a fuck what you do or don't do.

There's clearly some interest in this topic. And maybe it will prove useful to others as well.

I don't want to seem desperate to people in the real world, hence coming to Sup Forums. That's kinda the point of this place.

Not him, but he is spot on with that. But like he said, the telcos would have you believe otherwise. I work downtown in NY and never see anyone texting. Companies don't allow it (at all), it's illegal while driving, and almost no one does it once they get past puberty if for not other reason than both the security risk and because it is incredibly inefficient.

If you believe otherwise, you are one dumb motherfucker frankly

3 women in 40 years? Lmao

I wrote it. Just now.

Your welcome. I just tried to attach the image from the Ann.Rev.Psych journal article (actual scientific data), but the image is huge and these size caps prevent it.

>This is factually incorrect.
Oh, because you say so. Brilliant response and even better logic and debate skills, but there is no debate here to be had. You either are smart enough to realize that the phone companies want you to believe texting is so popular ($$$'s in their pocket) and that they pump out propaganda stats that are skewed with questions worded to exact the result they want (receiving texts, as everyone does and most don't read due to spam, is not the same as sending texts). You are naive as fuck.

>fact wrong hurr durr cuz me sez
this retard is tao of steve rat tard

Glad it comes naturally to you (assuming you're not lying your ass off). That's the case for a lot of men. Others like me had to learn. And yes, rules help that process. And then there comes a point where you don't need them anymore because it finally comes naturally.

Also, if you gave it a lot of thought (which you won't), you'd realize the things you do naturally fall into each of these categories. Then again, your understanding of each of them is way off - and maybe even purposefully contrarian. But no one is going to stop you if you want to try and poke holes in zen koans that are older than Jesus.

Next you're gonna tell me that nobody goes to Dorsia anymore.

Not counting hookers, yeah. I think it's reasonable to really only consider 25 years. But, whatever man, it is what it is, can't go back and change it.

My life is shitty. It's sad, but what should I do, cry about it? Just gotta keep moving, fag.

> Ann.Rev.Psych journal article (actual scientific data)
I have complete access to every academic journal. Just post the reference.

OP here. The other dude is right, you are wrong. The Tao Of Steve rules are just bullshit, for the reasons he and I explained. You think it's profound, but you're a beta orbiter, so what you think really doesn't matter. Just let it go, man.

Kek this entire thread

Like I said, zen koans. You're not gonna win that one.

this just looked it up and can verify this is 100% truth
didn't know this but the number of text messages has plummeted each year since 2012 when it peaked
and apparently 90% of text messages are from sms marketing companies nowadays so they are the ones prolly telling everybody how popular texting is

it really is a kid thing tho as i used to text regularly years ago
then i grew up
and nobody i know really does it
and those that do are kind of looked down on as immature
it's a teenager thing

Well maybe stop being a tryhard. You don't need to brag about yourself to women. In fact, you should barely talk about yourself at all. And above all you should never become clingy or give the impression that you're a lonely beta dweeb. Eventually most women will pack up and leave. The key to keeping them is letting them know you can do without them.

you are done. look for a new one

If you are someone who is into zen koans, then you're an asshole. Stop being a pretentious dick, it's not impressing anybody. Take a step back and look at yourself honestly, see what we see.

Where did I indicate that I am a tryhard or brag about myself? The whole point of this thread is how to best present my case without seeming clingy, desperate, or lonely.

This is not going to be a real relationship, by the way. That's off the table. It's just sex, with a bit of socialization as necessary.

As I've said before, the next one is likely to be in 2023 or 2028... but since I won't compromise and settle for old pussy, this may be the last.

I'd add to this that texting is not only considered immature by most adults, but also that it is considered rude.

If your last name is Kartashian, then yeah, you text. For a guy to actually text is kind of gay and beta as fuck to be honest. Real men don't text.

Exactly.

This is the most autistic thread on here at the moment. And that's fucking saying something.

Dont call her and don't text her. She'll reply eventually and you can pick it up from there. In the mean time man focus on yourself. If she doesn't text then you'll find someone else just like you did her. Just put yourself out there.

Girls are weird man

>If you are someone who is into zen koans, then you're an asshole.
I just found a Trump voter. Readin' and learnin' are for pussies.

I wish we had more stuff like this tbh, uts a refereshing change from porn

>Where did I indicate that I am a tryhard or brag about myself? The whole point of this thread is how to best present my case without seeming clingy, desperate, or lonely.
The best method is to actually have it so. If you're a bachelor you should always be flirting with multiple women at the same time. She senses that she's your only option for now so she btfo'd. If she'd known you had other candidates waiting in line she'd be a whole lot more interested. Women want what other women have. And women DON'T want what other women don't want.

In short, never put all your eggs in the same basket. Only way to project the correct vibe. Women want someone who is getting laid. Not a beta fag who can score once every 7 years

If you think I'm not telling the truth (I'm just trying to help you, but frankly you answered your own question but didn't realize it), then go look up the facts yourself. But honestly, common sense should tell you that most people don't text. If you are a yungling, then maybe in your circles they do. But once you get out into the world, nobody has time for that kiddie stuff and you look retarded texting anyway, especially if you're a guy.

Here's the bottom line: just be yourself. In the end, if it didn't work out (most don't), no big deal and she did you a favor. For all you know, she is married or one of 100 other reasons she didn't respond. Maybe she's waiting for you to come back from your next doctor's visit and find out whether or not you are ok with the gonorrhea she gave you. Don't know. Doesn't matter. Literally half the planet is female. Move on.

But I will say this. Don't text. It looks gay to lots of people and may very well be a complete turnoff to her. She may think you are immature. Call her. Or don't.

FYI, there are no rules. Whoever thinks there are is dumb and selling something.

this

So the comment before you was either dumb or selling something?

I am a Trump voter. I also voted for Obama, Kerry, and Bill Clinton. I've also got a position running a new center at one of the top 3, or so, universities in the world.

But, yeah, you read zen koans, so you're intelligent.

Talk about autistic.

I agree. But, I also include porn, because Sup Forums.

> She senses that she's your only option for now so she btfo'd.
She knows almost nothing about me. She only knows my name because I texted it to her, at her request, in the morning when we exchanged phone numbers.

And, I fucked her. It's not like I'm pining for some unattainable bitch or doing the pedestal thing like the beta orbiter that's lurking here.

> Women want someone who is getting laid.
I'm hoping that works in this case, but I can't count on it, especially when I've got so much potential here.

The funniest part about this shitty new meme is that I used to work in telecom, developing the infrastructure that allowed MMS (picture messages) in the very beginning. And, I didn't text at the time, and figured it would never catch on in America, despite its popularity elsewhere. I avoided texting heavily until maybe 2010.

This. It's different if it's a long term relationship and having issues. This was a one night stand. Nothing more, nothing less. She may never answer back, there's nothing binding the 2 of them together. Not a big deal. The best thing he could do is take this as encouragement to keep trying. With other women. At the same time, fucking whores is fun. No reason to stop that, either. If he has 10 or 20 phone numbers to think about instead of just 1, it's a hell of a lot better for him psychologically.

>This. It's different if it's a long term relationship and having issues. This was a one night stand. Nothing more, nothing less. She may never answer back, there's nothing binding the 2 of them together. Not a big deal. The best thing he could do is take this as encouragement to keep trying. With other women. At the same time, fucking whores is fun. No reason to stop that, either. If he has 10 or 20 phone numbers to think about instead of just 1, it's a hell of a lot better for him psychologically.
But, realistically, based on my history, I won't have a bunch of phone numbers to think about. So, if I can stretch this out and get more from her, I absolutely should. I'm not even willing to debate that point. This is just about the best strategy for doing so.

I'm with one grill now but a year ago I always had 2-3, maybe even 4 girls in rotation. Sometimes grills would get a bf and fall uit, sometimes I'd meet someone new and add her to the rotation. Just set up some fwb arrangements trough tinder and you're set. It is however essential that you have at least 2 chicks because if one drops you, you don't want to become sexless and slit into a beta coma again.

Yeah, 100%, since this is your only experience, it's all you have to go on, and your mind is super busy deconstructing and reconstructing it because you want more similar experiences. With women it's much better to divide your attention. It feels better on your side, and it is much easier on her side. It's not like coding where you have to dedicate yourself to a problem over a long period of time in order to solve it. It's more of a problem that is better solved by multithreading than by a single thread.

Your attitude is the problem. instead of acnowledging that you made progress and that you can get other women to fall for you too, you keep focussing on this one chick who has already waved you off as just a (regrettable and unsatisfactory) one night stand. Just be happy that you scored and know it is at least possible.

Yeah, it's very true. Even if it's just talking, while you're dating it's a necessary thing. When you find one you want to stay with a bit, it's usually good to drop the others (I like good girls, and I'm a pretty loyal person overall.), but while dating I'm 100% in agreement.

>> Picked up a woman on the street (around my age), went home with her
OP, please explain this part better. If you're a near-virgin Sup Forums-tard, you should be capable of this great feat. Unless she was actually a hooker.

leave it either unit later on tonight / next mid morning and call her. nothing fancy just a simple "Yo i text you yesterday. You coming to dinner or not?".... be straight =/

I disagree. You keep your women interested by having other women still interested in you. Give a woman your total commitment and she'll think less of you. Give the impression that you could always find somebody else and they'll usually keep behaving nice.

Im fucking 16-18 year olds almost daily, sucks to be you i guess. Im 19 myself and yes 16 is legal here.