Culture Pals /cp/

*steals your qt* edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs around the world!

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE? Sign up at
>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script (javascript, tampermonkey/greasemonkey extension)

pastebin.com/h5A30AW7

Last Thread:

/balt/.

autism

Lithu worst /balt/

4rd

fuck off

/balt/.

I'm on his tracks, portubro. I asked him about football. If he's the typical terrone he'll bite the bait

Lithu second best /balt/

Good, good.
See if you can connect with him through some of your nudes or something like that ;)

if I post my body would you all be annoyed. Been lifting loads and im starting to see results

Didn't reply, fuck. I'll try to investigate through his qts
Maybe some user with a female fake brofile can come handy

I'm considering lifting, how long did it take you to get noticeable results a month?

Post em

Post it lad
Always good to see people take the /fit/ route

Takes couple months for you to notice and around 6 for others to notice

Yeah, I've been exercising 3 hours a day for a few months but have been getting disappointing results cuz I don't have the right equipment, so I just do a shit ton of low intensity reps.

Really considering joining a gym, but the social anxiety has been putting me off of that.

This ain't /fit/ mate

Post you queer

Buy a pull up bar, rings if you feel particularly wealthy. That's all you need to get decent gains following bodyweight routines. The Reddit routine is okay for a beginner, after a while you'll learn to make one yourself

Who else pretending to be drunk and asking a qt to be your gf?

I want to actually be drunk but I didn't get beer before the shop closed

All I have is a 2kg weight. Might improvise a 5-10kg weight with a backpack and some books.
Been considering getting a pull up bar, but they all look so cheap and shitty to me.

Definitely should pay more attention to my diet, really want to buff up a bit.

I'm a bit tipsy, I had 3 beers and a gin tonic but I get drunk very easily, I'm just testing the waters with my qt.

Could kill for a g&t right now senpai

oh I will post on the sixth month mark Im still kind of fat.

Are you the drunk user?

my qt said she would take a gym photo for me if I send a photo of me with a walk? I don't get it do I send a selife of me outside, do I have to make a friend take a photo of me walking, why does she want a photo "with a walk"

Just get a piece of wood and put as many as you want of water bottles of 5L.
That's what I used to do. Or even laying in bed with a gas bottle empty and lift that bottle.

27th for /me/

You're making me want to have some raki
Fuck you portubro

Yeah that's me

Maybe you can fill bottles with sand. The secret is improvising, but even with no weights you'll get a decent body.
About pullup bars, I have one that has to be screwed in doorframes. Personally fixed it between two walls, it's way more sturdy.

Nth for Turkish girls

eh i'd rather stick to beer.

no need to be rude though

Amigo, I live in the middle of a metropolis with 2.1 million people, I don't have random pieces of wood, 5l water jugs or gas bottles at hand, okay?

Yeah, you're right, I could probably improvise something better.
I'm going to enter the academy in less that a month, though. Hope I'll get some proper training there (I'm pretty confident I can get in).

Just got the meme-loving ruskie's WA, btw.
Thanks for the help, guys.

They'll probably make you do pushups, pullups and sit-ups, high repetitions, thus mostly endurance.
This said, I guess they'll have a gym you can use on your own during free time

(N+1)th for Turkish girls

really I always have a bad look with the Turks.

Every Russian girl: I enjoy dancing, I want to be interpreter

DJ Serb this isn't one of your fakes is it?

Also alcoholic dad and/or divorced parents

>Bad look

Yeah, endurance is, obviously, a bit thing the in military.
I saw a fucking buffed up commando (I'm supposing here, I didn't ask him) the other day during a military show, so I'm guessing that he spends a lot of his time off in the gym, which is good, I plan on doing the same.

Anyone know what I should expect from a few months of prison style workout?
I've certainly gotten stronger and my muscles are more defined, but the repetitions are really starting to pickup now and I was spending 5-6 hours a day on this shit. (had to drop it a bit to study)
Any tips?

yes the must not like the way i look because they view and ignore me. Russians like me though.

5 hours a day is too much lad. I usually have my shit done in a hour or even less.
If you keep your diet on point, you'll get good gains by normie standards and dyel by /fit/ standards.
Personally speaking, my chest and shoulders are lagging a bit, triceps, biceps and back growing stronk and thicc.
When you can do 15 reps easily, switch to harder variation

Why does everybody delete their profile when I'm about to reply to them?

Drink lots of water, stretch a lot

they don't they block you.

>5-6 hours a day

Hahaha, I was tempted to say yes, but no.

Feel free to go for her

That would be better. At least I can still contact them with a different account.

>When you can do 15 reps easily, switch to harder variation
Yeah, the hard part will be training all the muscles with the harder variations.
I've tuned my exercises to train all main muscles in my body with what I have at hand, so it's hard to change.

I think I just need to lurk /fit/ to learn more about diet. I've just been eating whatever I want.

I dunno, I've never had any serious injuries.
I rest one day a week and that seems to be enough to relax the muscles and avoid injuries.
Thanks for the concern, though ;)
I'm not kidding you.
It, obviously, wasn't this super high intensity workout, I just did at my own pace during the afternoon and late at night.
Also spent way too much time on IP when I went to rest in between exercises.

> I want to be interpreter

The worst thing is they can't speak the goddamn language properly, no matter what age.

But they still wanna be interpreters

I don't want her, I just wasn't sure if it was you trolling me. She just started messaging me within the hour, and is trying to convince me to go visit her in Belgrade instead of going to France on Wednesday..

Water and stretching helps your muscles recover. Do it

>Water and stretching helps your muscles recover. Do it
Hum, k, ty for the info.
I guess I'll do some casual stretches after each round, ty.

Before and after working out

*burps*

Considering those languages senpai, I'm pretty sure it's a scam

What? why?
If I stretch after each round I'll already be stretching 6 times a day. 9 when I get back to my old routine
Don't think I need more, no?

Look at this shit

I'll go to Serbia one day, but I'm not going on fucking Wednesday lol. I already have everything booked, and I have to meet up with the French girl next Saturday

Stretch your whole body before you start working out. Once you're completely done working out, stretch again

I also think you're working out too much.

Well, It's kinda of complicated cuz I split my training up along the day, but I guess I'll stretch before and after each chunk.

I've been doing it for a while and have only gotten a few (less than 4) very minor injuries that go away after a day, so it's probably fine.

Stop viewing my profile, you fucking amerigook whore.

Is the gook grill stalking you?
She messaged me first on my chad profile. Funny gal, that one.

Don't forget our souvenirs

What do you want

pic related
and yes

No, I'm pretty sure this one actually has a vag.
I mean, have you seen her face? Any self-respecting trap would have an heroed by now.

not the same gook then

What? Is there more than one female amerigook posting here?

protip kiddo its a fake acc

>4.05am
>still up shitposting

You have two profiles? Which one are you, the motorbike guy or the guy in the air?

Must be someone else because I've never messaged a Portuguese first. I've never messaged anyone first unless I'm curious about the things on their profile or recommending a song.

>guy in the air?

I'm not the person you just replied to, but I'm the pilot. What about me?

stop impersonating me

*now watch me dab*

No, not you pilotbro. I think there's another guy here who has a photo of him in an aircraft and is 19.

*enters a 2011 /cp/ thread*

Who are you

Oh

Wait, so are you and motorbike guy the same person just diff acc?

no

You messaged me on my fake.

Know who I am now?

Which one are you?

Post profile

I am the one who knocks

No I do not. What did I say? What country is your fake?

motorbikes are for fags

n-no

you're god damn right

USA.
You didn't say anything particularly interesting, that's why I killed the convo ;^)

Alright, I'll stop visiting you if you're the 19-year-old. I was just visiting back because you viewed me.

How am I suppose to impersonate you if I don't know who you are

I don't recall ever messaging an American first.
Tell me what I wrote because maybe you're confusing me with another femanon maybe.

x d

Are you /weaponofchoice?

Yeah. Screenshot what I said to you.
I can't remember messaging an American first :thinking face:

>Post real profile
Come on, it should be pretty fucking easy now.

What are you talking about?
Are you just "trolling" me?

OH you're the mystery frog.
How is that your chad profile? It's literally a pic of apu apustaja...

tfw cat fishing all of y ou

It's where I started raining in the qt's ;^)