Sup Forums I’m in love with a girl I just fucking met...

Sup Forums I’m in love with a girl I just fucking met. I found her through friends and got baked in her basement two weeks or so ago and my liking of her increased every time I saw her. Shit happened and we never got the opportunity to be sensual until recently which I just spent an hour writing a novel on and am unable to post because it exceeds the word limit. Beforehand I enjoyed her company but thought nothing special of it, we almost hooked up multiple times but nothing actually came to fruition. I discovered she hides herself behind the persona of a mildly depressed dumb blonde stoner and behind the veil is someone that I can’t even believe could fit so perfectly with me, I didn’t fucking know two people could click so well until I met this girl. When we finally expressed ourselves it was a brief moment of sensuality that somehow manages to be better than any actual sex had or feeling of “love” I’ve experienced. Of course I could never be allowed to remain in happiness and in the same night the relationship we were forming was permantely scarred and destroyed over the dumb most irrelevant fucking bullshit I’ve ever seen and now I’ve hit a new low and am experiencing fun new levels of depression never before seen by the world. This experience ruined drugs(something I was very passionate about previously) for me and all I can do is constantly think about the situation and ask why my heart had to be violently fucking sodomized and why I’m obsessed writing novels in the middle of the night about someone I met less than a month ago. Other females are disgusting and fapping is laughable/depressing. She now hates me and has withdrawn even more behind layers of cunt, stupidity and fakeness. I’m now stuck in limbo and have to choose to move on and forever live in regret or go all out and cuck myself to her with a giant deep talk in an attempt to regain what we had started, which if rejected would throw me into the darkest pit of depression ever possible.

Seriously, nobody cares.

I care nigga, I needed to see it in words

well what happened then?

>I’m in love with a girl I just fucking met
thats not love thats obsession

so what happened that’s so bad ?

Could be infatuation as well. Ops age might help.

She saw his dick

kek

I can barely explain in words because of how fucking stupid it is. Everyone else left and we got high as fucking shit, she got paranoid/depressed and avoided me no matter how many times I tried to get close, I got paranoid/depressed and thought she was fucking with me the whole time, the experience got colder and colder, I’m not going to detail everything because every piece of this memory is physically painful but we ended up sleeping in the same bed separated by a Mexican border wall of pillows and while I slept she somehow got into my phone and saw a post about her, it was my attempt to expressmy feelings about this autism about but she took it as a personal attack and since that point it’s been nothing but an exchange of increasingly more blatant insults.
The whole thing seems pretty stupid now but that one moment we had.. I can’t possibly shorten the description enough to fit the word count but the entire thing was like a fantasy romance novel written by a middle schooler. Crazy shit

Sounds to me like a girl finally gave OP attention and he creeped her out and now he creeped her out even more

so buy some weed ask her to talk get high talk explain shit tell her how you feel and if shit goes south take her home. the feeling you feel has nothing to do with the love, im sorry but thats temporal, if it wasnt people wouldnt cheat, move on, or get divorced. what you are feeling is the frustration of lack of closure and the and the inherit sadness anyone feels with subsequent miscommunication. if you try what i say and dont be an autist about it like "i love you like a summer breeze" or "i think youre like really super cute xd" she'll forgive you or shut ou down and its gonna hurt but youll get closure and then you can forget about her. just dont tell her you love her, but tell her the reasons why not "lol youre hot" but the things youre actually make you attracted to her just the big ones dont get zealous shits a turn off my man. youre gonna make it.

fuck off its just one girl jack off and be done with it, you talked her up but she doesn't seem that great to me user

it could also be this op you gotta think was she just being friendly and if thats the case then forget what i said above and move on or youll make yourself look fucking dumb and desperate then youll get none at all from anyone

She saw his dick when she didn't ask to see it and OP tried to make it look like an accident

From the outside she really isn’t, just your run of the mill stoner girl in a basement but I’ve already known plenty of those types and something clicked, I hate autistic zodiac soul mate shit but when we actually started being real I immediately knew I wanted to be with this bitch, at one point she put her mouth on mine and shotgunned smoke down my throat which was built up with the most sexual tension I’ve ever seen

>n-n-no sempai its not muh trouser snek i sw-swear!!

;( she never got to witness my thick mighty meat unfortunately, this entire situation was so fucking brief

and you didnt pork that bitch?
yous a pussy op

Why aren’t you angry about her going into your phone? That’s a pretty big breach of privacy. You’ve only know her a few weeks right?

Maybe look at it as dodging a bullet. And hey look on the bright side. If one woman finds you attractive another will too.

The next 8 hours of that night were spent attempting to pork but the drug induced cancer set in when I left for a bit to get weed after our romance fantasy. When I came back her demeanor was completely changed. Wasn’t just weed we were on(wasn’t weed smoke that we were breathing into each other ;)) fuck drugs

You better go to the gym and become a man OP.

then its the fucking drugs man, the bitch was alone is house which was probably dark and she isnt the toughest so she met a demon. who wants to fuck after they met a demon and then she chalks it up to repressed distrust of you goes through your shit because she got problems and then she fufills her own prophecy. i think user is right you mightve dodge a bullet. either way i think if you talk about shit it might change the situation.

i bet you were smoking meth, go read on erowid what happens when you leave someone alone in the dark on meth and they arent already fucking nuts protip: they will be now

I was letting her use my phone earlier that night and I guess she watched me type in the code, I didn’t really have time to be mad because I woke up cringing with her locked in the bathroom/pretending I ceased to exist the rest of the time and reading the shit she wrote in my phone. I’m mad and in disbelief I got that deep with someone just for some random autism bullshit but I could see how hurt she was, now she insists to everyone she was never interested but everything that happened that night was started byyy....

>Op finds a girl just like him
>op is a faggot
>"why is this girl a faggot"
Btw dont even try with broken chicks op. After four years (albeit long distance) of caring immensely for eachother, she stops answering my messages. Im too beta to push on until i have the balls many months later. In that time shed managed to make herself believe i didnt love her and destroyed me. Took months to realize it wasnt just my beta ways but she did not acknowledge any of my problems. She fixed my life so much that i spent less time online with her and it led to it ending. Cruel irony

what did she write in your phone?

Bingo! I don’t need any research and have some lovely shadow people standing just out of sight as we speak. Meth+weed=amplified paranoia cancer vibe killing

Literally stopped reading after six words

a fucking wall of text

Jesus Christ
>try doing this

>tfw no greentext

You’re missing a literary masterpiece, I should publish. But I wasn’t even expecting a single reply to this just wanted to enscribe it

Greentext cannot fully capture the autism and cancer I have experienced this past week

op is just tweakin he'll be fine in like a day or two

Are you 15? Because you sound like a whiny fucking 15yr who has never had a real connection with anyone.

You're on Sup Forums, aint nobody on this thing got the attention span required to get through that.

>summarize in 20 words or less, or GTFO

Who knows but I’m leaning towards even more depression one the sweet gak wears off. Writing giant columns of text is the only thing blocking the full flow of feels

To quote Scroobius Pip's "Thou Shalt Always Kill"

Thou shalt not go into the woods with your boyfriend's best friend, take drugs, and cheat on him.
Thou shalt not fall in love so easily.

OP: Read that last line a couple of times. Then go listen to the song, followed by rereading that last line ten more times.

I haven't read that awful wall of text but sounds to me like you're just a whiny little bitch that needs to grow a pair. Bitches are for fucking, not loving.

there are currently 164 886 501 women in the United States stop being a cuck OP

don´t. she´s playing you. Women are the best actors on the planet. Probe and test her to read her true colors.

>meet girl
>she’s chill but whatever
>something clicks
>comes onto me hard as fuck as I’m getting to her house one night while lacking a little clothing
>breathing smoke into each other, bunch of gay shit like stroking my hair and shoving my face in her chest somehow gives biggest dopamine rush of my life&literally feels better than having a mouth or pussy on dick
>leave to get weed(“I’ll miss you while you’re gone hurry back cxxxc ;))
>get back ready for action
>both tweaking the fuck out and both not realizing how hard, primarily her
>cunt shit spawns more cunt shit spawns night of depression and roasting
>present day
I am unable to even force myself to talk with her now because it’s all so autistic

You are pathetic. Stop your damn bawling!

I was convinced she was leading me on while paranoid and tweaking which contributed to the buildup of anger but as soon as I was sober it was obvious she was extremely hurt by that situation and is now trying to hide it

>interested in female
>automatically pathetic
??