Imagine being so mentally weak that you are bias towards one political party

Imagine being so mentally weak that you are bias towards one political party

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/keeBU0CxcXY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"politics" of usa is fake bs

>I say, ignoring all flaws of whatever country I may reside in so I can attempt to mock a superior one

nice try im american

living life sitting on the fence, you get nowhere. Just pick one. Conform. People like you are the reason the system fails, and we all suffer.

youtu.be/keeBU0CxcXY

>"haha the fact that you like one set of policies over another amuses me"

Fat cunt

>sitting on the fence
that's fucking cute

btfo user good stuff

that's right, fence post right up your ass. Let's face it, if you don't make a decision that's exactly what you're doing. Nothing. Prove me wrong.

>pick a side!! pick a side now!! are you retarded!! just pick a side!!!

Imagine being bias

'Tis the only LOGical question.

Well... ask me my opinion on some issues... Don't make me kiss first if you're gonna be the man, man.

Better think long and hard. The storms acommin' and you don't wanna be on the wrong side.

Politicians are vote whores and should be treated as such.

both sides lose lol trumplets think theyre so high and mighty because muh white man

1488 pepe kek seething

White people adopting a non-white baby?

*biased

I only believe in adoption if the people are financially stable

>usa
>superior

pick one

>Better think long and hard. The storms acommin' and you don't wanna be on the wrong side.
id rather be on the wrong side than the side of faggots like you.

This is exacly why we still and forever will need the electoral college. Popular vote is destined to fuck our country up.

So, coming down on one side of the fence eh? Financially biased eh? Gotcha.

Yes... not.. politically party biased... the theme of the thread. U pullin' my leg? U pullin' my leg!

>Lake Superior

I don't think you fathom the magnitude of the reality around you. The conquest of humans on this planet. Everything thats lead up to now. We are on the verge of a helterskelter like civil war where the destiny of civilization will be written. You'll see very soon.