Well america, explain this

Well america, explain this.

fuck off irish shitposting faggot to fuck your sister you potatonigger

>t. Bible thumping, sister fucking hillbilly redneck

Yee haw

>getting triggered this hard

Third worlders breed like flies, news at eleven.

This. Its crazy how fast spics reproduce.

Spics are white. Think about it.

>Well america, explain this.

Two things -

First - no us government agency has ever forecasted anything correctly.

Secondly - I'm loath to trust illjizzonya media, being so closely tied to us left-wing media. It's like believing Salon or HP.

so white

>Trust me, ese, I'm white just like you

Their birthrate is falling. It's plain old immigration.

Among all newlyweds in 2010, 25.7% of all Hispanics married a non-Hispanic (this compares to out-marriage rates of 9.4% of whites, 17.1% of blacks, and 27.7% of Asians). The rate was larger for native-born Hispanics, with 36.2% of native-born Hispanics (both men and women) out-marrying compared to 14.2% of foreign-born Hispanics

Genetic research has found that the average European admixture among self-identified White Hispanic Americans is 73% (the average for Hispanic Americans regardless of race is 65%), contrasting to that of non-Hispanic European Americans, whose European ancestry totals 98.6% in average.

It's unreal. I went with my girlfriend the other day to pick up her little brother from school. In all honesty its probably around 40 percent or so but damn.. It looked like 80 percent to my eyes. I feel pretty bad for her brother. My elementary school had all white kids with maybe 1 black kid and 3 hispanics.

>tfw white kids will never know the happiness of growing up with other peaceful and nice white kids

I hear stories all the time from him about how the (black) kids at this school try to pick on people and get sent to the principal's office every day.

This will be Europe in a couple of years... I say we swap all our muslims and niggers for american whites and we can live on our beautiful white-only continent again.

>First - no us government agency has ever forecasted anything correctly.

So the facts stating that blacks commit 50% if the crimes could actually be made up by racist, sexist, islamophobic, anti trans and xenophobic straight white males?

>1% drop
>that drastic graph angle
Apply yourself

Wellfare babys and anchor babys.

White liberals stopped having children.

>Well america, explain this.
There's a little thing called Jews and it makes it very hard for society to function.

American liberals literally have no children. Look it up.

>tfw spic
Why does this make me have a little panic attack? I'm not even white and i feel depressed whites are being outbred by brown people.. Like wtf? Just have more babies you fucking retards, nobody is playing by the safey rules except you.
>MUH DIVORCE
>MUH WOMEN ARE BITCHES HAHA FUCK GETTING MARRIED
Fuck you aryan cock sucker for making me stressed the fuck out over your dumbass

Op is statistically retarded.

Op no habla how math works

who wants a white child?

they're the worst

Most of the hispanics we get are definitely not white I think only 15-20% are white.

Ted Kennedy and his Jewish backers
Read Culture of Critique for a better insight

Whites are being displaced and prepped for a genocide, this isn't unique to America.
Check out the birth stats for nearly any western country.

Mexican-american here

Just have more kids retards. That or shut the fuck up already. There is no "genocide", you're just whiny spineless faggots

see
It's not like european immigration has been but entirely shut down since 1965 we just need to have more kids.

Fuck off leaf shitposting faggot fuck your sister you french wannba cuck.

>forecast is not the same as current year statistics

Which is a good thing?

Guess it's a thing.

Ever notice how conservatives have only liberal children?

because liberals opt to be teach instead.

It's not worth breeding as a white person in 'Murica anymore. The future isn't ours anymore. Blame Jews for multi-cultism if you want, but the good news is that once we're gone the Jews will have nowhere to hide and will be color-coded just like everyone else. Revenge is sweet, kikes.

I can't help but agree. Would you really want to be responsible for bringing a new soul into this world?

top kek