WHAT HAVE YOU NIGGERS DONE TO MY BOARD?

WHAT HAVE YOU NIGGERS DONE TO MY BOARD?

a barrel roll

is that the special edition velvet liner?

Been a while since I've seen a fingerbox thread. I'm surprised people are actually choosing fleshlights over these things.

What's that?

Newfag

>filename
can you fuck off

Nice. Have you seen the plastic ones? Im thinking of getting one instead of oak but im not sure.

Awesome fingerbox you got there. I'm gonna search my collection of boxes after work... it has been to long:)

My collection;)

Found one, we got a newfag here

I have one my great grandfather brought back from WW2, it's made of ash, I think it's italian.

I'm jealous.

You're such a fucking faggot dude, FUCK YOU

That's probably an urn with a dead persons ash inside. You shouldn't stick your finger in that. That's disgusting.

You guys need to get with the times. Although still banned you can find fingerboxes with electrical modules in the underground market. I have three myself, THEY ARE NOT FOR SALE

You do know ash is a type of wood right?

i miss fingerbox threads

Obviously not *blush*

Whose dealing them? Is it Mark?

Would you be interested in a trade? I have some beautiful old pieces.

Anyone have a guide to make a makeshift finger box?
I'm in a situation where I need one stat

So are those glass finger boxes you can get at head shops as good as a wood one?
I mean, of course they're not as good, but are they at least adequate

How do I make an account?

What is that?

Already beat you to it faggot.

Please never reply to me again

Sucky my cocky faggot

@ 761530076
You obviously do not appreciate (You)s, so you will recieve no more. I'm sorry, but you left me no choice

I haven't seen one of those in a while

That's ok you can still sucky my cocky faggot ^^

> superior

Kek

3mm MDF from Bunnings
stanley knife
steel ruler
PVA glue

cut out six squares of MDF... do you need to be told how to make a box, or can you work that part out yourself?

I have had spent YEARS on Sup Forums before the first fingerbox threads came up, Fuck off newfag.

I haven never had good luck with MDF
I always recommend wood

sir ill have you know that you have successfully made alot of oldfags night. we thank you.

>i personally have switched to digital but nothing is like your first wooden