ITT: racist musicians

ITT: racist musicians

Only white people can be racist and all white people are racist.

No u

to: 76152764
"you"

t. White boy who feels offended when a black guy appears in the background of a movie.

@76152764
thou

t. big nig

most mainstream rappers

LOL fucking hilar b8

i don't even believe anyone's dumb enough to believe this...
not even the lowest iq nigger

Wagner

It's literally just a semantics argument. 's definition of racism makes it so that racism is by definition only against minorities or people who are systematically/institutionally oppressed.

If you don't think black people are systematically oppressed then you really do disagree with their ideas. If you do think that black people are systematically oppressed, then literally your only disagreement is on what you define racism as.

anyone prejudicing anyone based on skin color or ethnicity is racism, user. (unless all stereotypes are correct and racism is the ultimate red pill).

As you define it, yes.
You do know what semantics are, right?
You could argue all day and all night over which definition is the "right" definition of racism. Doesn't necessarily mean that the ideas you're trying to communicate are conflicting. I just don't want to see another long ass circular argument of "racism means this" "no, racism means this" "nuh uh" "uh huh"

you have to be American to make such a dumb argument

racial prejudice, or "racism", is the discrimination of people based on race. It can be done by literally any race
I'm sure there's another term for what I need to say here but there's definitely a difference between calling someone a zipperhead and not hiring said person for being Japanese.

Think about it like this: we're all racist, but the question is, how racist are you? Enough to express it to the world or enough to blanket it into your subconscious and rearrange your decisions to hide it more?

Either way it's retarded. Treating someone poorly because of something out of their control is detestable. Going WELL ITS NOT ACSHULLY RAYCISSUM is irrelevant. Either it is virtuous behaviour or not. Racism isn't the only bad thing. If your definition of rape doesnt include women forcing things into mens anuses that doesn't mean fucking a baby boy with a strapon is fine.

How is he racist?

if this message board was like blizzard servers i think most issues would be contained.

americans need a containment thread. like the kpop guys - at least they accept the fact they are retards with their hands permanently on their penises and remain in their cage.

I'm not saying one is fine and the other isn't. I'm literally only pointing out that the main difference between the two arguments is based on differing definitions.
I do think saying "well no, [something] is not racism cause he's white" is a poor argument, and it's just needlessly pedantic to bring up. I'm saying the entire argument is a pointless argument over semantics.

Racism is as normal as breathing air.

kek

The fucking state of this board, replying to such obvious bait.