BREXIT HAPPENING THREAD #2 fuck off fake-britpol edition

IDS HABEDIN.. today's poll

LEAVE 43%

STAY 40%

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/04/poll-eu-brexit-lead-opinium

and
LABOUR ARE CRASHING HARD
>Corbyn refuses to endorse STAY campaign
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-jeremy-corbyn-former-labour-leaders-unite-against-brexit-a7065266.html

UK politics is financially run by neoconservatives and Israel through lobbying (bribery and blackmail)
>They have paid billion$$$ for the EU
Dispatches: Inside Britain's Israel Lobby
youtube.com/watch?v=lby-BP5xVRI

and

DAILY REMINDER TO IGNORE BRITPOL SHILL THREADS WORSHIPING FARAGE, BORIS, HIJACKING THREADS AND IGNORING POLLS. Britpol they are there to polarize the LEAVE campaign and associate anyone who wants to leave with these 'celebrity/politicians'. Britpol, just like Farage and Boris are there just to ignore vote fraud and accept defeat without causing a scene.
ITS NOT OVER. YOUR VOTE COUNTS. VOTE LEAVE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lp6FZ-V8w_8
youtube.com/watch?v=7wiENQMc9g8
theguardian.com/media/2016/jun/03/bbc-sun-auntie-anti-white-holby-city
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3625503/The-neo-Nazi-swastika-breast-Vote-Leave-badge-vest-Holocaust-deniers-EDL-fascists-posing-Kray-twins-grave-violent-thugs-racists-hijacking-Brexit-campaign.htm
youtu.be/t8D8AoC-5i8?t=31m40s
youtube.com/watch?v=caP7VY5trw8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=Lp6FZ-V8w_8

Spread the word.

pic related

fight the fraud

LEAVE

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=7wiENQMc9g8

Get out Britbros

>Your government doesn't want to leave
>Your two largest opposition parties don't want to leave
>The rich individuals and multinational corporations who own your politicians don't want to leave
>Your major media organizations don't want to leave
And they will be the ones who are counting the votes. Your bong ass ain't going nowhere. Nice picture though, OP.

>LABOUR ARE CRASHING HARD
Thank you God.

This is sadly true. I really wish you guys would leave the EU but your masters wont allow it. Its too bad this isn't happening next year once Trump starts his term and his policies show results. Maybe a few more terror attacks.

america-kun, could you please count my votes?

Yeah yeah but they should still try. No point in giving up before the rigged results have even been released.

MAY THE LAND OF MY ANCESTORS BREAK FREE

> Globalist elites won't let you leave

Don't the same globalist elites hate Trump? What makes you think you're immune from being rigged if these people are so powerful?

>Don't the same globalist elites hate Trump
initially he was wheeled out to secure Hillary's victory

it's blown up and the globalists are rolling with it

of course they gave him the go-ahead

globalists are opportunists

did you think they would just start crying about it?

Normies are voting again.

We'll just vote in a eurosceptic government in 2020

Trump is smarter than they are and he has had this planned for a long time, being rich as sin and having friends and favors in high places doesn't hurt.

Even so they have been doing their damnedest to stop him. Trump squeaking by a Presidency will be a miracle of convergent forces and meme magic.

take back your sovereignty Britain before its too late

Come ride with me
Through the veins of history
I'll show you a god who
Falls asleep on the job

And how can we win
When fools can be kings
Don't waste your time
Or time will waste you

No one's gonna take me alive
The time has come to make things right
You and I must fight for our rights
You and I must fight to survive

Thank you kek for your blessing

Do you think she was convinced to vote Leave?

>theguardian.com/media/2016/jun/03/bbc-sun-auntie-anti-white-holby-city

So let me get this straight.

The BBC is basically admitting to not hiring white people and are just saying "It's not illegal lol".

They're then claiming that they're not anti-white.

What's a Brexit? It sounds like something a 5-star hotel would send to my room in the morning.

jesus that guy is on point

>it's not illegal
isn't it?

who dat

Holy shit, shilling operation in full force lads.

Daily Mail's main article for Sunday:

>The neo-Nazi with a swastika on her breast... and Vote Leave badge on her vest: From Holocaust deniers to EDL fascists posing at the Kray twins' grave, the violent thugs and racists hijacking the Brexit campaign

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3625503/The-neo-Nazi-swastika-breast-Vote-Leave-badge-vest-Holocaust-deniers-EDL-fascists-posing-Kray-twins-grave-violent-thugs-racists-hijacking-Brexit-campaign.htm

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Yes
Brexiteers are little-englander, racist nazi scums blah blah blah

Hahah look at all those buzzwords in the URL.

that headline was compiled with -o3

youtu.be/t8D8AoC-5i8?t=31m40s

someone make a pope meme about pulling out

Once again, I lend my support to the home of my ancestors. I stand with Britain, I stand with BREXIT! God save the Empire!

youtube.com/watch?v=caP7VY5trw8

>t. An American Loyalist to the Crown

fuck off, cuck, you don't have to be a loyalist to support Brexit

We like Hitler.

post was pretty cringey desu
anyway why would you support brexit from EU but not USexIt from britain

Cuck. Leave.

Not going to happen. Brits just are too stupid to vote for freedom.

lol fag

this man gives me hope for britain

where can i find an unbiased list of the pros and cons of brexit

everywhere i look is scaremongering and plain lies

It was made for the general population

The ADL says nearly a third of Brits are anti-semites.

Hitler would support BREXIT and self determination

>The ADL says nearly a third of Brits are anti-semites.
The Brits say that the entire ADL are cunts

BRITISH HITLER WOULD SUPPORT BREXIT

why would you even consider the option that allows more terrorists into your country?

What retard would make that EU propaganda and think "gee this'll fool a lot of people" it's the most obvious thing I've ever seen, the person who made it should be sent to the Middle East to live under Sharia for the rest of time

Besides the arguments of
>MUH FREEDOM
>MUH NIGGERS

is there a legit reason for Brexit? its going to fuck the shit out of the economy and job opportunities for UK people on the continent.

The truth is, the answer to a lot of your questions is that nobody knows, because we can't see the future.

The most important question you need to ask yourself is who do you want running the county. Our elected parliament, or the unelected EU bureaucrats. That's really what it comes down to. Do you want further integration with Europe until we're a member of the inevitable "United States of Europe" - or do you want to remain the United Kingdom?

If you have a specific question I can point you to some information though.

Yeah, Fuck the EU

no no no just an oversight

nothing to see here

Witnessed.

>France in charge of Nationalism

This is the second time you've surrendered to Germany

€0.03 has been deposited into your Pay-Pal account by the EU defense force, thank you for protecting our great organization!

Yep sad but true we have already seen some evidence of this with eu nationals living over here receiving polling cards. There is always the postal vote system which is massively abused in areas which are labour strongholds or have high population density of muslims e.g tower Hamlets, rotherham etc.

I'll vote out on the distant chance enough people do it to avoid the voter fraud. I'm not optimistic. The eu will drag us down with them by legislating small businesses out of existence and flooding us with low skilled labour and 'syrian' welfare claimants.

if you're a short sighted nigger, then you should vote to stay
if you're long term and can see, here's why it helps UK to leave immensely.
UK has no natural resources and has to rely on trade. They can not negotiate trade agreements effectively with the EU tying their hands.
just watch this
there may be temporary economic turbulance as the gibsmedats loyalist cock goverment money goes away. but that human capital is freed up to do actual innovation instead of just sitting on a bureaucratic board.
Hong Kong didn't become an economic powerhouse because it leeched off of chinas government money.
>btw britain pays in twice as much money to the EU as it gets back

>tfw no 80's gf

shill that she's indian incredibly hard, the swastika has a different meaning there.

Trust France not to care about democracy.

No the majority will vote out. It's the election fraud that will keep us in. Postal votes coupled with eu nationals being sent voter cards when they should not be able to vote (this has already hit the bbc but they called it an accident and didn't mention fraud because they are pro eu and cucked)

You don't have 40 year olds in America?

Perfidious Albion is best Albion

I tell friends all of these things but they don't want to seem racist so are going to vote remain.

I know a lot of students doing language courses who will all vote remain to make it easier to study abroad. Many other students think that universities are funded by the EU so will vote remain.

Migrants will vote remain and so will all postal voters. People who don't understand or have little or no interest will vote remain because they are naturally sceptical to change. The BBC has been heavily biased to the remain vote so even "informed" people will only know the remain argument and vote accordingly. People who work in multinational companies will vote remain out of fear from losing their job.

Everyone else, (especially Wales, Scotland and NI) hate Britain and hate the flag so will vote remain out of spite.

TL;DR we're fucked

no we're not

>yfw we vote to leave
>to leave GB

>le bookies know the future meme
the bookies are doing terrible this year.

You know what I meant, m8

but yeah, having a 40 year old gf wouldn't be so bad

>infertile

Holy fuck that was magnificent, I almost clapped.

>40
>infertile

Google how eu laws are made. The meps can't do much other than debate the laws they can neither pass or repeal them. The eu parlement is a pantomime. The laws are passed by the unelected eu commission who have no democratic process to add or remove the commissioners or laws. This is actual tyranny. If the eu was a state trying to join the eu it would be rejected on the grounds of not being democratic enough.

I'm not going to tell you how to vote but do you really want these unelected people who have a history of drawing europe into an ever closer union and eroding both national sovrignity and identify to retain power over you?

Holy shit. Your post made me watch his speech...outstanding. Rule, Britannia!

reeee etc you all know the drill by now

No the uk has natural resources we just don't exploit them anymore. We have plenty of coal and a fair amount of oil that needs fracking. There are also some rare earth element deposits in some areas as well as tin and copper deposits which only need the price of them to increase in the market to be economic even with the environmental controls we have which is part of the reason we were out competed by third world shit holes who see no problem dumping acidic drainage water everywhere.

>Suggested Pages
>Melanated Global Afro Media

Is that a WE WUZ KANGS page?

B R E X I T
R
E
X
I
T

>40
>capable of producing 10 kids

What happens if we stay?

all real power over the UK is shifted from Westminster to Brussels

they see it as an endorsement and keep raping the shit out of the UK

Controversial opinion: The UK is a sinking ship and it would best serve you as a rotting corpse tied to the EU giving you free travel to any other EU country of your choosing.

As a strayan expat I was staunchly leave but having spoken to relatives who plan to move from the UK to Spain in the near future I wanted to know if you lads had any thoughts on the idea as it seems the only legitimate reason to vote stay imho desu. It's also the reason expat voting is being pushed so hard, to pool in those living in the EU on a UK passport.

You become a NWO slave and deserve it.
Alternatively, if you leave, you become a NWO slave and don't deserve it.
Either way just try to enjoy the ride.

They think the UK is a sinking ship and their solution is to move to Spain?

These people shouldn't be voting.

Brussels takes back everything Cameron did in the fake "renegotiation" then laughs when 50 million Turks move to the UK

>UK is a sinking ship
>I'm moving to Spain!

this has to be a shitpost

He literally secured nothing in his negotiation. Absolutely nothing. Not a word of it is binding.

The worst part is I actually believed he tried. If we can get zero reform out of them with the threat of pulling out, how does anyone expect to "change them from the inside?"

>its going to fuck the shit out of the economy
the EU is already doing a very good job at that

spanish unemployment

25%

>25%

nice set of trips m8 8/8

That's why I called it fake. And I honestly don't think he tried. It'll go down as a Chamberlain tier blunder if he did.

huh. it got better.

Oh look, it's shitgapore, the one time British colony that now have a Stockholm syndrome and think you're British with your ugly chink faces and teochew English.

Kys

>Brexit going well
>England's Brave Michael Bisping just slept a faggot California liberal in Luke Rockhold in the first round for the MW title

I'm happy for you, dad.

>mfw the majority of the euros that received polling cards will be redpilled on the EU and vote leave

A man can hope.

Honestly this. I work for a UK based company and am on assignment in the continent because face it the continent is a much bigger market than our dump of an island.
Won't lie - if Brexit messes with our freedom to travel and work in the continent my FTSE100 company is fucked.
I know most of you poor cucks have shitty economic prospects and can't see beyond your next paycheck that you can blow at the pub, but don't drag the rest of us down with you.

they think that lowly of us plebians I can assure you

I'm hoping you guys make it out. This could be a huge step toward preserving Western civilization. The EU is quickly becoming the new USSR.

so the people are making money?

the profits from the Euro superstate goes to the people.?

and not overwhelmingly to the companies??

>be clear

I don't think you all realise how fucked we are if we leave. You're all acting like Germany is going to gradually wrest control from us if we stay but the solution we have been offered here equates to handing our keys to Europe to Germany.

> freedom to travel and work

You're telling me a FTSE100 company can't get a work visa?

How do you have a guy like Cameron as PM when you have much sharper minds within the Tory party such as Gove and Hannan? Not that they could ever stoop down to Labour levels, but is David Cameron really a true representative of the conservatives?

I work for a German financial services company and I'm voting out.