I just spent the last 2 years slowly dying to tumors in my gut. I was fine with the thought of being dead...

I just spent the last 2 years slowly dying to tumors in my gut. I was fine with the thought of being dead. I didn't get depressed or anything.

I went in for surgery the other week and I'm "cured" I still feel like dog shit but they say it'll go away.

Now that it's over, I'm thinking I should kms. Wtf am I supposed to do for the next 50 years?

Dying was easier than living.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T5al0HmR4to
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tbh if anyone asks why I don't stop being fat, this is the real reason

Don't kill yourself, you selfish sack of shit.

A doctor just worked his ass off to save your life. You owe it to them, your family and the rest of us who paid for your nigger health care to make a productive human being out of yourself.

why the fuck did you go to surgery then?

Try fasting. Really. Reflect upon this : what do we need to live, as human beings ? Sleeping, eating, drinking, being at ease, generally speaking (like, being comfortable, being at peace of mind ,etc)
Now, only eat what you need to feel the food has fed you enough. I hear fasting is real good for health, and also, many people are sick from overeating, so that migh be the cure.

Good luck

Hookers and cocaine

This.

Do some really far out shit. Surprise yourself.

Find something to do with your life(hobby,volunteer work, etc.), or at the very least, go out with a bang.

Any examples?

Its just a weird transition going from "we can't help you" to "oh you should be okay now"

Make a thread, trips gets to choose where you take a vacation whether in your country or not is up to you but they choose the city in the country you decide. If you go through with this link thread.

poast newds OP

pic related

Honestly I was hoping I would die quickly on the table. Seemed better than slowly and painfully fading

you're all too young to know that one, huh?

There is no cure for cancer, faggot. It will come "back".
You will realize that there is so little humans know about cancer and so little effort is being done to find a cure.

If you think youre a bad ass by saying you would rather die than continue living, wait when youre just days away from dying. Your depression will not matter by then, panic will set in and you cant wait for the meds to kick in and hopefully youll fall asleep.

Fasting is such horseshit.

God damn, this thread is depressing.

Live life now that you're somewhat healthy dude!

Go fucking metal detecting, go exploring, smoke some fucking weed, eat some mushrooms, fuck pretty women, learn something, play vidya with friends.

Do something dude. You gotta lighten the fuck up, cause this is the only shot you got.

youtube.com/watch?v=T5al0HmR4to

fuck off ahmed

Fasting is horse shit.

But, I get what he's trying to convey.

how is that weird you fucking faggot, he just said whats true and right, fuck morals nigger.

>underrated post

Please kill yourself live

suck logs of shit out of andy sixxs asshole

>Wtf am I supposed to do for the next 50 years?
Get yourself clogged, son.