How much melatonin is safe to take?

how much melatonin is safe to take?

a lot but it csn be addictive

You probably shouldnt ask Sup Forums

Yes

15+mg is addiction/dependency range so play it safe my guy

There is a threshold of effectiveness if you're looking to use it for sleep, user. Anything more than 5-7mg will actually inhibit REM sleep.

15 year chronic insomniac speaking.

I take 3mg and I feel that works perfectly for me

dude you cant even od on it you can take however much you want
it's a naturally produced chemical
1mg will knock you out in an hour if you're laying down
.5mg will make you sleep well
if you get 5-10-15mg at once it usually makes me have vivid dreams where im in alternate realities and don't know Im lucid dreaming until i wake up but it feels like you're asleep for a whole day

well shit i already took 50mg

Ur good

You actually need very little. In the case of Melatonin less can be more. The problem is a large dose gets you to sleep fine, but you wake up a few hours later and it gives you a shitty head in the morning.

I used to take half a 3MG, but now take a timed release 300mcg and that's plenty. I see 10MG tablets for sale. Fuck that.

not that much like pic related.

search "martina big"

status quo of her

gives a whole new meaning to "blacked"

there probably is no reason for you to go above 5mg.
really.

funny i've just ran out of those 3mg naturemade pills yesterday. where the fuck do i get them in japan now...

you can take a hole bottle, provided you swallow it with a glass of bleach

op i used to take about 6mg but my mom had to rush me to the hospital cause it was to much. dont listen to Sup Forums play safe

nigger I assume you're retarded

Take 10-15mg thirty minutes before bed. Take the pill then turn off the lights and get in bed and you'll fall asleep real easy and sleep great.
Melatonin doesn't work if your retarded ass keeps a phone light on your eyes causing you to stay awake. It's a sleep aid, not a sleep inducer.

10-15 is wayyy too much. anything over 3mg is stupid.

What are you? 3'0, 60lbs?

It was probably an allergic reaction due to a binder agent in the pill.

They sell them on average in 10mg pills.

yeah, which they shouldnt be. Melatonin is a hormone, and even 3mg is many times more than naturally occurs in your body. There's just no advantage to taking more anyway, all you'll do if fuck up your natural production.

Welp.

I can't ever win with sleep, can I?

Fuck my life.

here's what I buy 10mg

It's likely that 3mg is all we need for effect but a larger number makes us think it works better

Just trying to help some bros out. try to cut down if you can. Melatonin becomes more of a crutch and can do more harm than good in the long term if you overdo it. I don't fuck around with hormones, especially one that so important.