I want everything on the blue whale, educate me

i want everything on the blue whale, educate me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=34Bv3XyaOIs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its a big fish
>Source the internet

rarely known fact: in the north, blue whales sleep in undersea caves, for the duration of winter

1. They are blue.
2. They are generally whale'ish.

The blue whales tail is actually hollow.

#F57

That's a fascinating fish fact.

If you try to have sex with a blue whale, you're gonna have a bad time.

Trust me.

blue whales communicate telepathically

They invented gunpowder, but lost commercial viability in their patent rights because they didn't invent anything watertight enough to keep the powder dry.

The blue whale (Balaenoptera musculus) is a marine mammal belonging to the baleen whales (Mysticeti).[3] At up to 29.9 metres (98 ft)[4] in length and with a maximum recorded weight of 173 tonnes (190 short tons)[4] and probably reaching over 181 tonnes (200 short tons), it is the largest animal known to have ever existed.[5][6]

really?
Thats pretty neat

Blue whales are communist sympathisers

The cartilage of the blue whale can be dried and ground into a course powder. The powder can be steeped in water to make a tea that tastes remarkably like anise. Two cups in a 30 minute time period have been known to regrow hair and cure tumors.

Not your personal wikipedia.

>Its a big fish
>>Source the internet
You're looking at the wrong sources friendo whales are mammals maybe get a basic education before trying to be an edge lord

"The whale can't be a mammal! I mean, imagine its cleavage? How would you clean it?"
- David Attenborough

source: youtube.com/watch?v=34Bv3XyaOIs

i meant the game faggots

its a whale

not to be confused with a red whale

I dont care what that blue planet cunt says whales are mammals they Birth live young same as dolphins.

David Attenborough reporting for duty: Ask me Anything.

They’d choke on a beach ball.

Shit my bad user
>Whales of the blue variety are distant relatives to bee's

Fuck I lost.

That is actually true.

A blue whale's arteries are large enough to swim through. A blue whale is also the largest creature ever to live on Earth, including everything prehistoric forward. It's fucking huge.

1 part vodka
1 part blue curacao liqueur
1 part orange juice
1 part pineapple juice
1 part sweet and sour mix

Judging from the ingredients you'd think it would be pretty good but it's not, it kind of sucks. You're better off with just the pineapple juice, OJ and vodka.

Blue whales generally like drum and bass. Which makes a lot of sense if you think about it.

A dork is whale penis.

Really. That's what the word means.

>yfw you will never unlearn this

Technically, he's right. Whales are fish. So are humans.

All mammals evolved from fish ancestors, so by the phylogenic definition, which is preferred these days, we're all fish. Chickens are also dinosaurs.

Blue whales are the least gay animals on earth. Only 0.0046% of blues identify as homosexual. Compare this to the most gay animals, bottle nose dolphins who are 83% gay.

Technically no, hat's not how it works user. We share common ancestors, yes, but we are not what they are.

Technically, yes. Learn cladistics. You're arguing for a polyphyletic definitions, which are considered undesirable in modern taxonomies.