Where is the race war, Sup Forums? You said there would be one by now and it's been 5 years

Where is the race war, Sup Forums? You said there would be one by now and it's been 5 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hOPZOln_LM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>believing what Sup Forums says

Sup Forums will always lie to you
Sup Forums is never right

>You said there would be one by now and it's been 5 years.

My ammo has no expiration date.

You're fucked.

its allready happening. we are loosing my friend, they march in our countrys and steal our wealth and we just Watch them, because we have too much to loose if we pick up the fight

To be fair blacks rioted in quite a lot of cities, setting them on fire, and race relationships are approaching Ku Klux Klan era

Not paying attention, obviously. We entered the opening salvos years ago.

watch this and read the comments, it's coming now my friend
once trump is in office it'll be US vs the world

there won't be a collapse either.

the happening is soon™

forgot the link
youtube.com/watch?v=hOPZOln_LM4

The west is at war with itself, if Trump wins that's just one battle won

In someones "My Documents" folder obviousky.

There is one, but whites are not fighting back.

if trump loses then there will be no war, it'll be a slow progressive march toward oblivion as the world slowly becomes a pile of low-income slaves working to feed the kikes an ever growing amount of power. ferreting out small pockets of resistance like the armed militia that took over that park

trump will be the first battle won and is also the turning point, without him we are lost

>Where is the race war
Open your eyes dude! The US is only 60% White and interracial couples are increasing.
The white race is slowly being eliminated while you are sleeping!

>Where is the race war, Sup Forums? You said there would be one by now and it's been 5 years.

we're going for broke

we need the left to descend into feral madness so the retribution will be completely justified

just hang in there

Nigs are still too afraid to take on the police/military in any western nation so the resort to low level terrorism of whites.

Nggs need to team up against jews.

Much as I admire Trump,he is just a mainstream compromised representative of the managerial class.

The White Race needs military/political leaders in the classic tradition.

baby steps nigger, we have to take the emperor and then find the general
it's like trump says, the best leader doesn't try to do the job himself he finds someone who can do the job

They said the sound of wet grass was going to start a race war...

Those kind of leaders are dying out. When the time comes I don't think they'll be here anymore.

its 7 year my bad

No there will be hillary will accelerate things too quickly

It's already happening. It's a cold war.

in case you havent been outside recently, its here

go to trump rallies, fight mexicans

its time, this is the brown shirt stage