be me

> be me
> suffer from anosmia (I cannot smell anything)
> virgin forever
> meet a girl online that is a virgin too mainly because she has a disease that makes her pussy smell really bad even though it's washed
> I tell her about my condition she cannot believe it.
> She googles it, founds out it's true so we keep chatting.
> We meet up on a Saturday afternoon , we're shy as hell so we just talk while having a drink then we just walk like the good virgins we are.
> We go back to our homes, chat for another week . The last days we talked about sex a lot.
> She ultimately invites me to her place so I dress all nice, go to the barber shop and stuff.
> She's waiting for me in a nice floral dress and she even cooks in the evening . Persian food cause she's from Iran. Delicious to a certain point cause with my stupid condition most foods are tasteless...
> We talk, we start kissing, she starts to undress really gently.
> I'm like " It's okay, I swear I don't smell anything "
> She takes off her panties and ...
> I start to cry. Fucking tears invade my eyes I cannot stop them.
> It happens to me when a smell is very very bad . I don't smell it, but the worse smells make my eyes cry.
> I cover it up by saying I'm just very depressed these days, and that I'm so happy I met someone so kind...
> We end up just talking, my eyes still cry a bit even after she got dressed up again. The smell was definetly still in the air.
> I leave after a couple of hours and never answered her back.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trimethylaminuria
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You are either lying or an acquired anosmic. I was born anosmic. Food doesn't taste less to me because I never knew any different and no smell is strong enough to elicit a reaction from me of any kind.

had this shit from age 7
It's mostly smells like poop or rotten eggs and stuff that make me cry

Sucks to be you I guess.

Is this true? I mean I want to believe, but not sure.
Is this really a thing? Even if you're larping it was still a good read.

Anosmia is really a thing, just like being blind or deaf. Some people, like the character in OP's story, are only partially anosmic.

Did she say what the disease is called? She's probably making it worse and doing some dumb shit like washing her pussy with soap..

Whats the disease she has called?

Am aware of fish odour syndrome. Shits debilitating for chicks if they have it, they can literally smell like a garbage tip. And no it's no the usual slightly fishy smell, there's a small percentage if chicks whose pussies smell totally vomit inducing.
Probably the female equivalent of having a 2 inch dick.

I guy with a 2 inch dick could still just get a hooker. I think this is far worse.

I suppose. A microdick isn't gonna make someone throw up

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trimethylaminuria

Yeah it's the big ones that do that.

The solution has arrived

So its you fags that keep posting threads asking what girls assholes smell like

>nice floral dress
Dunno why but this is my fav clothing for a chick. Healthy, summery, sporty, gets me every time.

Knew a girl a with this, never fucked her or anything she just constantly stank of fish. Like really fucking badly. People said she was nice but you couldn't really be near her without gagging.

my friend showers and cleans herself regularly, she still smells like a bitch, is that what she has?

>She's from Iran

stopped reading right there

she doesnt have a smelling pussy disease

she is just from iran

Can't even begin to imagine how bad that smell must be, jesus

moist spoiled tuna

lol (not them tho)

She's Iran Maiden