How old are Sup Forumstards?

How old are Sup Forumstards?

>If over 50 must show timestamp

>Be me, 20

I'm 26. I'm rarely here these days though.

18 year old nigger rapist

Oooo already this edgy i see

This.

26 here.
I'm really starting to wonder why i'm still here.
Most of the frequent visitors i know have already quit 4 years ago.

Ok

32, you cunts

35 and I agree with this. There's no unique threads anymore, I've never seen somebody I know in a pics you shouldn't share thread, and those threads are a shell of what they were three years plus ago.

19, still a virgin

36 here. Yup. I know I know, "Sup Forums was never good".

And that's true. But it used to be better. People that came here had a reason for being here, and this board was somewhat exclusive in that way. Now it's just normie facebook 2: electric cuckaloo.

Every 12 year old wannabe and alt-right reject thinks they're part of some secret club here. The secret club aspect of Sup Forums died almost a decade ago, though. I miss the pure insanity of it all.

I come back fairly regularly because I've never found another place that had this same feel to it and once in a great while Sup Forums coughs up something that feels like the old days. Not often, though, and less frequently than it used to.

Other chans are even worse. They're either unironic pedo havens or Sup Forums rejects who think being on another chan is le edgy.

Gimme that ol' time Sup Forumseligion, before chanology.

33, b is best place.

just shut the fuck up before I bust a nut on your fat head

Location: United States (47%), United Kingdom (8%), Canada (6%), Australia (5%), Germany (4%), France (2%), Sweden (2%), Netherlands (2%), Poland (1.5%), Brazil (1.5%)
Interests: Japanese culture, anime, manga, video games, comics, technology, music, movies
Education: Majority attended or currently enrolled in college

le edgy le me

37 but I rarely come to this board anymore. usually just to see what you kids are doing with the ylyl threads these days

29 - Been here for about 10 years.

Been here since ‘06

r/Sup Forums

In the old days this faggot would have been doxed for even suggesting anyone go to reddit. I'm half tempted to do it myself just to make him cry.

33. Been on Sup Forums since August 2005. I agree with most of what said, especially the "Sup Forums was never good but it was better." There was a point in time when Sup Forums was at least kinda fun in a deliberately dumb way, and the stupidity was ironic. People were acting out a bit, getting it out of their system, and there was definitely some genuine idiocy, mental illness and racism sprinkled in as well. Now? Fuck. It's different and not in a good way. There's a lot more genuine idiots and Voltaire here seems to have some insight as to why that is.

I'm not gonna say Sup Forums went to shit with Project Chanology or any of that, because that's too strong of a declarative statement and it implies Sup Forums was great before when really it was still a lot of brainless shitposting. But that was kind of around the time where Sup Forums stopped being YOUR website and was now apparently everyone's website. By 2014 at the latest, it was basically unrecognizable as the site that used to be fun as hell. There was a point in time when newfags would be run out of town for forced memes like the Andy Sixx logposting (although I still strongly suspect that one mentally ill NEET is behind 90 percent of those posts).

My, I'm rambling.

47. Been here since 2004. Just show up occasionally to look for threads where folks are threatening to an hero and try to talk them out of it.

>There's a lot more genuine idiots and Voltaire here seems to have some insight as to why that is.
Forgot pic

36. I have no idea why I still come here because I spend more time hiding threads than reading any.

Im the guy who saved his cum in liter bottles
AMA

Jizzus! I remember you. What happened? You used to post an update every December. I remember you drank some and then the rest went bad and you had to throw it out.

52 and fuck your time stamp. I'm not dragging my ass outta bed just yet.

Chanology was the high water mark. It was Sup Forums's greatest accomplishment, but also the event which flung open the doors for the normie tsunami that ultimately diluted this website's culture.

Today, tits or gtfo almost never happens and femanons brazenly get away with their social gender flaunting.

Sup Forums is not the champion of cats, nor does it keep yotsuba sacred, proving it has lost its soul; the one anchor point which served as a necessary juxtaposition for its delightful darkness.

Is that stuff greatness? No. And I never claimed it was, so go ahead and drown yourself in a toilet for putting words in my mouth, faggot. I'll be along to flush later. But it was BETTER, as I stated.

And this alt-right shit...fuck me! Sup Forums used to be about the luls. Now it's just one of Sup Forums's many satellites. Old Sup Forums would have mercilessly slaughtered Sup Forums until Moot had no choice but to remove it for his own sanity. Ideology was paper thin, restricted exclusively to the rules of the internet, which Sup Forums also gave up foolishly. Now it's every alt-right nigger's personal StormFront homepage.

Sup Forums was better.

So...did it stay liquid or did it solidify over time?

25-30 here started in 05. there was a culture then, it's immitated all over the internet now, but its gone. Once in a while you cache a glimpse of it but it's like everything else when you get older. How your old freinds aren't the way you remember them, how that person you miss just doesnt exist any more.

stayed liquid except for parts the jellied onto the inside of the bottle
after I threw it out I became what I once was, a lurker
do not come round' these parts often, but I do have a soft spot so I come here nonetheless

Quads of victory for the cummiest man alive.

Checked.

Also, why did you pick that day in December? I think it was the day after Christmas and you'd update that particular day for several years in a row.

35. was mostly around from like 2004ish until about 2010 i guess. when it was about the lulz. project channology was the beginning of the end, imo.

now i just randomly lurk once or twice a week for a few minutes.

Everyone was home for the holidays, so there was always a lot of site traffic. Visibility mainly, easy to remember secondly.

You want to know whats wrong with Sup Forums? the amount of non americans.
Thats what the problem is. fucking shit skins ruin everything.

19, not a virgin

Yeah when the internet became available to everyone, all the weirdo's that didn't feel accepted socially can now run easily to the interwebz.

The only reason I stay on Sup Forums is to see the new personalities that form the current Sup Forums and that's pretty much it. I was fortunate enough to be around the time that it was considered better.

See you guys in the later years, if you are still here.

This, before it was bongs, aussies and americans with the occasional canadian.
The fucking 2nd and 3rd world shit skins are what ruined this place.

Oh they'll still be here. Normies are parasites. Once they colonize they don't leave. We're the ones going away.

41. Been here since 2005. Left for a bit during the Boxy Wars. I'd rather Boxy threads to this Six Logs forced dumb shit. Things have changed a lot here, but so has everything everywhere. Us oldfags will never like the newfags. They identify a sex rather than having a dick or pussy. They jerk to traps, but don't think they are gay. They respond to cumdumpsters, but don't demand tits. Why so many celeb threads?

26, the end is near

"Why so many celeb threads"

For the same reason there's so many cop drama shows on tv.

20 been here since 17

Worst decision of my life

38. Wandered here from SPF about 2005. Dont come by very often now apart from the rekt and YLYL threads. Pol used to be entertaining when they were counter-culture but Trump ruined that and turned them into brainless mainstream drones. P can be interesting if you only visit once a month.
Fucking shame SPF was sold and died and this cancer stayed.

what was spf?

We don't need 12 year old edgelords here

I'm 18 and a virgin too

Since 2017 or since you were 17

President Eisenhower was in his first term when I was born. Figure it out if you’re not brain dead

This.