So a lady in Houston, was in her attic, and fell through the the floor, got stuck between a wall, and died. She fell...

So a lady in Houston, was in her attic, and fell through the the floor, got stuck between a wall, and died. She fell, I guess maybe 12 feet, and I assume some bones were broken- legs probably.

Got me thinking, What would be the best way to extricate yourself from with in a wall?

In the pictures, It showed that she had some plastic framed glasses and the wall was drywall.

Other urls found in this thread:

pnas.org/content/112/10/3020
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

additional details, is that the wall was wood with what appears to be drywall covering it. The the other wall was concrete.

show skeletal remains

when did that happen

god-fucking-dammit

Looks like the space was maybe 2 feet or so. This pic shows she tried to pry the lower portion.

calm your tits

neck urself faggit

have yourself a gorgeous day

She went missing in 2015, the home went to repo, and sold at auction in 2016. The new owners found the remains in july of last year.

From the looks of it she didn't have any tools, but she did have some plastic framed glasses.
Would /b be able to get out through this wall?What tools do you have on you currently, right now? I have plastic glasses, but there is metal inbeded in the frame. I'm sure I would be able to do something.

make it tree fiddy

It's drywall. Punch through it. Rather fuck up my hand vs die

what a fucking shitty way to die

Nigga it's a drywall if you aren't a complete manlet you can just punch through it.

I have metal glasses and a lighter and keys Idk if I could do anything but Id try my luck with fire if nothing else.

This, ¿can't even a weak person just tear through drywall if they really want to?

Not in that space mr miagi looks like maybe six inches to try and get a good punch.

Its drywall layed over what lookes like 1/2 inch clabbord.

Maybe, all home owners that have this type of space should always carry a buck knife, or maybe drop a screwdriver around the perimeter? She lived alone the poor lady.

This is why i'm male.
Hard to get stuck in small places

even if she was alone, she could have screamed or something

How do i delete posts, us humans cannot choose sex or sexual orientation.

You could probably just push off the concrete into the drywall and it would break.

Ignore this post humans.

Stop ruining my immersion by talking about character selection.

Did she poop her pants while stuck in the wall?

Ignore post human

>alone
>could have screamed
pick one, retard. if she is alone, what is the fucking point of screaming? Do you not think she screamed?

Yeah, when you are a fat fucking neckbeard like you.

who knows maybe with all the lard he sweats it would act as lubricant and get him stuck

3 years and she decompsed to dust? I dont really buy it

>not a serial killer
bodies decompose faster than you'd think. especially in a damp, insect addled environment like that.

After 6 weeks the flesh basically melts off the bones as some vile paste so yes that would happen

see, this is proof there's no god

If someone doesnt have tbe strength to lift their own body weight to save themselves they shouldnt be living alone.

Should just climbed back up dumb kunt.

darWINism

SHe had a lot of cats, as was against the current construction that occurred near her house.

This image from her set of photos, might indicate that she frequented /pol

Is it proven she fell through the floor instead of being put there? I find it hard to believe she couldn't get out.

There's also that theory that turns this story into a scary version of Up. Have y'all heard about that one?

Do you realize it gets to 110 in the summer in houston with a real feel of 125. Imagine inside a house bro.
Facts : i live in houston

I assume she broke a leg at least. This is a good image of the space she fell into and the lady towards the left gives a decent scale.

He must of watched a movie where they dug up an old body and it wasnt decomposed LOL

the fuck? i saw this pic with no context on a previous thread.

god she is hot!!!

calm down there grim reaper

Construction fag here. Depending on the fasteners holding the wooden boards down, I may or may not be screwed in there without a hammer. Wouldn't be easy even with a hammer, especially with a broken leg or something. Those look like 1x6 stock or so under the sheet rock, not punchable outside very controlled circumstances. And that's a foot of dead space she was in. My forearm and fist together are about fourteen inches.

If the boards are nailed, which by the apparent age I'd bet they are, I'd face the concrete and push off, ramming the wall between studs with my butt or shoulder. Might start popping them. If they're screwed, so am I. At that point, it might be my best bet to pick a 2x4 and start slamming it until it cracks in the middle or comes loose at the bottom.

If the walls hadn't originally been covered in 1x stock before sheet rock was put over it, she would have been OK. But the boards immensely strengthen the wall between bays in addition to stabilizing and cross-bracing the studs.

Whats the theory? I know she was having some issues with the construction, and was fighting the developers from building a large multi unit apartment complex.

This is a picture of one of her rooms. So she liked tarentino

I used to install drywall , it's pretty brittle. I had to yell at fucking wet backs because they would continually break the shit. It's not hard to push through it.

Some people out there think the property developers might have helped her out a little with that whole falling into a hole thing. I'm not sure what evidence they have but I doubt they sent in a death squad to sweep through the house and murder everyone inside.

Noice reporting OP.

So that trap on the left...
I was an exterminator 5 years.
A smaller version of that live trap was common to use in residential areas to get rid of rats. The door opens inwards only, leaving anything that enters unable to open the door from the inside.
>checking live traps in an attic once and spotlighted some rats across the room .
>about 4 or 5 of them scurrying around the trap.
>waiting to hear the clang of the door drop.
>look closely and see that one of them is holding the door open while the other 3 or 4 raid the cage for the bait.
>i quit soon after that.
>felt guilty for killing animals as clever and cute as rats.
>i have had dozens of pet rats since then. They are brilliant little things.

Revised strategy, failing the ones listed above. Lie on my back and kick a stud sideways til it starts ripping off of the boards. Get one or two of them like that and then the wall becomes a lot more breakable.

they are a plague u knucklehead

Rats: The job

The fleas they carried spread the plague. They were too badass to catch it. It isn't their fault they are so well evolved. They are emotional and loyal little pets that require less maintenance than dogs or cats. 10/10, would boops and pats.

You're forgetting as a male you'd have a much better chance of escaping. This was an older women.

I did notice there was an expedited repossession filled. Someone at the residence signed for the delivery after she went missing. Now we have a mystery.

>Notice of a lawsuit to foreclose on Mary Cerruti's home in the Heights was sent sometime on or after March 24, 2015. The certified mail return receipt, depicted in a copy of a court filing here, shows that someone at the address signed for the documents by the end of the month.

Nah, bugs were the job. The rats got to me man. I hated punishing them for being so adaptive and smart.

my mom used to have hamsters, they were cool but they fucking wreckt so many electronics chewing on the cables when they escaped from the cage, rats I'm not a fan of.

no alive person would fit into that hole, her death was a murder

i meant it as a movie title where the rats cook up a plan to raid that trap like some action film where the story runs on multiple threads.

I don't know what movie that is. But it sounds amazing. Any other hints at what it might be?

Lets see, uhhh...

That's some signature. Who the fuck does that?

It's a joke you shitfag
He's saying the rats were pulling off a movie style heist

good riddance to this dumb white trash bich...a dead crackas a good cracka lol

Jesus christ i am fucking dumb. I understand. Writing the screenplay now.

u know it my nigga

Disney's The Rescuers

People sign like that because they don't want to be part of the official sequence. The fact that someone signed after she went missing, indicates something was amiss. Or it was a lazy, postal worker.

i carry a phone with me around the whole damn house in my pocket. Id call someone.

And this is why I always have my phone on me.. even inside my own home. If something happens I can call someone and not fucking die from starvation.

I've also seen rats hold the doors open with their weird muscly tails in the smallest version of those traps. Idk if they are taught this in a generational sort of way or if they all learn it individually. I know they are communal, to a degree, but they only live 2-3 years in the wild.

wat if u dont have a cell phone

"So here's the team: Mike, he is our brain and eyes. Typical tech guy if you ask me. He will monitor the attic. Okay, next is Tonk. Just like that, the big over there, gou see? He is one strong motherfucker I would not be on his bad side if I were you. He will open tje cage and keep it open while we take the loot. and you, you will be oir driver, I heard about you and your otherworldy skills so dont disappoint me. Me? Well now I am Sir St. John at your service. I have planned and exevuted numrous successful raids over the years ao I will be the leader of the team. Okay we rest for now, tomorrow's gonna be a busy dat...

Dozens at once? You must live in a spacious place. If rodents don't get enough space they can get rowdy. I had 21 at one time when I lived with my parents. Right now I live in an apartment, I couldn't fit 3 cages without stinking the whole place.

What if the thing that happens is your phone explodes and takes out a large chunk of your thigh?

Not at once. The most i've had at once was 4 sisters. They got along perfectly fine. without the risk of multiplying.

This photo shows she was an average sized American lady. She probably could have kicked the big vertical beams until it weakened the wall.

I wonder if they closed the case or if they still have it as unsolved death.

Hey OP post that Californian Family In Box story

Thinking about that poor woman trapped in the wall has saddened me and I want to cheer myself up by laughing at some Cucklifornians

This is obviously a suicide. Best way to go. Let the insects and rats eat you alive.

Gerbils did in fact spread the plague themselves and they never get to face the blame because they're cute.

pnas.org/content/112/10/3020

Check.

Gerbils suck. They look like rats, but they are mean little dumb fuckers.

it was no accident... look at the floor, no way she fitted into that hole. that's just ridiculous

I would have kicked the wooden panels until they gave way or my legs broke
I would smash the wooden panels with my hands until they were mushy stumps
then i would use my face

smoker so i always have a lighter on me, would use said lighter to set a fire and try weaken the boards

if unsuccessful i would burn the whole house down and die in the fire rather than sit in there until dehydration killed me

>dont have

I just said I ALWAYS have it on me so this question becomes void.

This is what she had as a tool, and probably a watch.

I guess people should drop a crow bar in those types of spaces just in case.

Andy Techmanski before losing a goverment bidding for his ghost company.

i was talking about me. what do i do? i dont own a cell phone.

We've already heard from an user in this thread about the problem-solving, plan-forming capabilities of rats. Are we at this point ready to stop hiding from the truth and consider the possibility that the rats lured her into the wall to trap her, feast upon her and take ownership of the house?

How is that my problem? That sounds like a you problem.

i'm sorry. i couldn't hear you on account of me not having a cell phone.

she had on sneakers, but I assume at least one leg is broken. Picture has the address of the place in case anyone curious.

Yeah it does seem, like that space was tight. I wonder if she was tending to the rat trap and fell to her death . That would be ironic.

You sue Samsung.

Rat loving user here. A group of rats plotting this isn't unheard of. I know that they reposition cobwebs to trap their own prey.
Once humans kill themselves off, rats will take over. They are the only other creature on every continent, including Antarctica. Maybe they are trying to jumpstart the takeover.

from inside the wall

This sounds like the most probable scenario.

confirmed