Ayyden Assard

Third best player in the world.

A world-class, clutch performance whenever his team is in great need.

Other urls found in this thread:

goal.com/en/news/780/fa-cup/2016/01/31/19855892/finally-hazard-ends-eight-month-goal-drought
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

for a guy that has the ability to cut in and shoot, he hardly ever does, that's what annoys me about him.

He was good today, hue. Chelski as a team was mediocre and arseshit won by a handball offside goal so i really don't see the problem here.

>for a guy that has the ability to cut in and shoot
cutting in I'll give you, and he certainly isn't a bad finisher, but I don't think he has the phenomenal shot you need to be a consistent threat with that kind of play

You are that mad he's better than Neymar?

yes....yes....continue to make fun of him

wait and see what happens....

since messi's debut, every faggot that can dribble a bit is thought to be a great player, even though most of them are frauds that can only dribble and have no clue about football

eden hazard is one of those frauds

Exactly thing. His play reminds me of Robben except on the right, but he doesn't have the power to shoot once he cuts inside

this arab was never good

the ultimate hype babby

>and he certainly isn't a bad finisher
>9 (NINE) months without scoring a single goal

lel

no one thinks he is even top 10

What?

Are you legitimately retarded?

goal.com/en/news/780/fa-cup/2016/01/31/19855892/finally-hazard-ends-eight-month-goal-drought

Are you brain damaged?

judge his attitude on that period all you want, but I don't think you can assess his skill. justified or not, he was clearly not up for it under mouyes

Your mom couldn't finish you in 9 months

people have shit memory

But he didn't play bad, he just had the same problem as always, he doesn't fucking shoot! He always tries to assist other players.

>there are people, right here a and right now who unironically rates this fraud over based Alexis

kek

lmao a whole season without scoring, can you imagine it?

Conte should tell him to be more selfish but instead that fraud wants him to waste his true potential. Aiden should finally go to a worldclass club instead of wasting his best years in the eplel.

Kek no one wants this fraud. Bayern went for Sanchez instead of him.

triggered belgian faggots