The older I get, the more I find myself getting irritated, annoyed, angry...

The older I get, the more I find myself getting irritated, annoyed, angry... little miniscule things fucking piss me off, I've become a recluse and depression has been consuming my life. Everytime my friends convince me to go out, all I can think about is going home. How do you guys deal with this? Because I know I'm not the only one.

you can deal with that situation by making an effort.
Thank you.

Same. I used to enjoy going out with people but the older I get the more i think - people fucking suck.

play videya, watch animoo, find people sharing those interests in those interests and fuck irl

Welcome to life. It sucks

>friends convince me to go out
>friends

Shut the fuck up user. I hate to bring up this gigantic slab of cheese but you really don't know what you've got till it's gone.

normalfags are terrible IRL too

How the fuck do you do that?

Agreed. It's amazing how much.

You need friends who share same interests as you. Like me I need to find friends who like chikee cheese pizza and Japanese ducks

bonsoir lieotl

Yeah I just stopped giving a shit. If you're young you may be experiencing a "quarter life crisis". The older you get, the less you care, literally. Shit that used to bother me is just trivial now. Stress will overcome the shitty little things that bother you, and life becomes repetitive as fuck. But that just makes the good times better. So basically, just keep grinding and eventually youll stop giving a shit about anything.

I've been drinking and how stupid of me to try and reach out to you cyber vermin, delete my thread n00t. Fuck you

I've been struggling with the same kinda thing, my advice is to look for meet-ups or stuff like that near to where you live where you can find people who have similar interests.

A big issue that i have going out is lack of interest in what people talk about/are interested in. I feel kinda pretentious saying it but i just get the impression that many people are really stupid, their interests are shallow and vapid, and i grow to resent them because of it.

if you can find some people you share interests with you might find spending time with them more bearable. Failing that try taking a class or developing a new skill. Hang in there you are not alone :D

games: in multiplayer/coop sessions, you play with someone that has mic or plays good enough for you to want to add them, steam groups, discord servers, forums

anime: discord servers, facebook groups, mal, irc/fansub channels, forums

This is exactly why old men know it's wise to not give a fuck. They get it.

everyone has at least a couple friends unless they are so profoundly unpleasant that their friends abandoned them, what does that say about you hmm?

It's called being human. Nothing comes easy man, nothing.

You just have to not care about things. You have to learn to see negative thoughts coming and learn to subvert them. Nobody likes that pessimistic, negative guy who complains all the time. He's a fucking buzzkill. I had to deal with one last night, I had a few friends round and had to ask him to leave. The guys' drunken ranting was just killing everyone's vibe.

smoke a doobie bro and relax...

I’ve been feeling and thinking some of the same stuff recently. I’ve actually had a good time enjoying hanging out with my friends. That’s what’s actually getting me outta my slump and figuring out what the fuck to do with my life. Though, I feel like you might be thinking of everything at a much more in depth level than a simple one. That’s possibly why everything pisses you off like it did me. Keep going at it with friends because losing those makes you hurt more. Loneliness kills.

I actually feel like I might be experiencing what you’re talking about because I’m fairly young just starting out exploring what life has to offer and what was hidden from me as a child. I care to much about everything even when I KNOW for a fact that it’s trivial and I have it pretty fucking good than others.

I have autism user, I've never had friends.