What the fuck do we do about the balding epidemic plaguing young men?

What the fuck do we do about the balding epidemic plaguing young men?

Shave heads and wait for genetic engineering to fix the issue.

I'm not sure, but it really makes you think

Bump

I'm balding and I must know

Why do you post this shit every fucking few hours you god damned shill? Mods please prune this thread

When will baldlets ever learn

I just thank my dead father that I'm 33 and have a great hairline.

i had kinda been assuming mine was test related. Is this really a more common thing than it used to be?

you get your hair genes from your mother

Saw palmetto
Biotin supps
Lots of water
Rogaine

quit eating garbage, you're promoting inflammation

I heard a bullet in your cranium will do wonders. Just make sure you stream it.

>be me
>widow's peak at 13
>full power donut at 19
bald men have three options:
>1. spend TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS on procedures marketed by jews to MAYBE see your hair come back
>2. shave your head
>3. just not care and live your life
nothing weeds out the shallow people from your life like going bald at a young age.

FOUR FLAGS

What do we do ABOUT YOU MAKING THIS FUCKING THREAD EVERY NIGHT YOU UNORIGINAL LITTLE SHIT

It's the radiation form the computer. You manlet autists spend over 3 hours a day glued to a computer screen.

>tfw many male relatives, none of which are bald

Drinking tea helps me desu senpai

Shaving everything off works for me. Now all that's left to do is stay alone for the rest of my life. I hope my life will be a short one

Unless it's genetic, it's likely caused by a shitty diet or what you're drinking.

So eat well and drink *actual* pure water.

>weeds out """shallow""" people who don't find themselves attracted to a genetically inferior, unhealthy specimen

>no one is left

It's just shit genes, of which there are a lot -- you get to see it a lot now because of the Internet and the fact that the sort of loud faggots who attend cuck rallies and stuff are pmuch all angry balding gaybois.

Nothing. The young cucks are going bald young so that women find them less attractive and won't procreate with them. Curing baldness hurts the gene pool, live with your shame and help humanity.

What type of tea?

>yessssss goyi- I mean sir
>care about how your haaaiiiir looks
>it doesn't look perfect??
>well then I have jussssssssst the thing for you, sir
>thisssssss hair product will regrow it
>I only ask a humble price... fifteen installments of $59.99
>yessssssss... I promise it worksssss
>Google Dr. Schlomo Shekelburg
>I have maaaaaany reviewsssssss

I'm saving this my friend.

>tfw badling manlet with a hairy as fuck buddy

I'm a genetic dead end.

Most MPB isn't entirely genetic.
The sensitivity is genetic, but the effects can be almost always be prevented with a good diet, exercise, and stress prevention.

Also you can look into a good anti-dandruff shampoo

>Saw palmetto
>Biotin supps

What dose do you take?

>Rogaine

Is this necessary?

and don't drink or do drugs. and wear a hat, I'm suspicious of UV and it's relation to balding.

Rogaine really only works for top of the head baldness. if you have full on baldness, you're screwed unless you get lucky with surgery.
just work out and shave your head, dipshit. if Jason Statham can get all the pussy despite balding and being under 6', anyone can do it

green tea

Or you could just spend $50 a year max for anti hair loss meds

Only if you can't grow facial hair. Male pattern baldness doesn't count if you can grow a mustache and beard.

>Rogaine really only works for top of the head baldness
this isn't true, it's just only approved for use on the crown for liability issues concerning it running into your eyes. It works the same on your temples

>Male pattern baldness doesn't count if you can grow a mustache and beard.

I can actually grow facial hair extremely well. I'm just *too* hairy for most girls.

Which ones, the ones that make your dick useless, or the ones that only put your hair loss back ~2 years

>most girls.
get the fuck out chad

>power donut at 19

damn brah that sucks

Shave it off and get fit.

It's what I did. I have the exact same hair genetics as my father. He lets his grow out a little, but because he's old, it actually looks good on him. I can't do that, so I have to go full buzz cut fit mode.

My dad looks a lot like pic related. Same hair and all.

I'd rather just shave my head/not care. saves a lot more money, plus I have a great head for the shaved look.
I was mad for all of three days. now I'm just pissed that I still get peach fuzz and I want it to go the fuck away.

>Be me
>19 year old virgin
>5'6"
>Skinny Fat
>Balding on top of abnormally large head
Man why do I post here and not /r9k/?

The jews have convinced us it has nothing to do with lifestyle and diet but they are dead wrong as usual

Its well known the same thing that causes hair growth, also produces you sperms. Jerk off more, then dab it behind your ears. As girls like it for skin, you'll like it for hair.

I really do like having hair though, like most people. I am not actually bald, but I have a bit of recession at the sides and am only 23. On my mothers sides the men all have hair, but my father is bald, but his father had a good head of hair at a late age. I think my father inherited his baldness from his mother who is Polish lel. Is baldness a Polish thing? I have 1 quarter of those genetics, but on my fathers side so probably won't be as much a factor as if it were on my mothers.

Well, I guess I'll just thank my father for my 7.3 inch cock then.

All the bald meds will only prevent it from becoming worse at best.

If you've lost any already, it's gone for good.

>Starting going bald at ~17
>Still have acne at 24
>Manlet while my dad is 6'2" (23andme says he really is my dad)

Fuck this gay earth.

(Yes, I'm healthy and thin and I workout, etc.)

Looks like a poor mans jack nichols

Don't people typically get their hair pattern from your grandpa on your mom's side? Or is that a myth...

>epidemic

Not, it's genetics you idiot. Go get some better genes.

the genetics work out that way, but actual genetic related MBP is rare. Most male hairloss is environmental.

It's a myth

It's about 50/50

My mom's dad never lost his hair (dying in his 50s).

My mom always told me I would never go bald because of that.

I starting losing my hair at 17.

dude, if you're going bald then it's like death and taxes: you can't avoid it. just accept it and learn to deal with it. if it helps, look on the bright side of things. I may be a fat and bald, but my family has great genetics. no one gets cancers or strokes or any hereditary maladies. the men in my family are strong as oxen until they're about 80 while the women all live into their 90's+ and are all models.
it's a myth

/r9k/ types should just buy motorcycles and start a gang, nothing to lose

Yeah solid lad

Heaps of shit like thyroid problems, diabetes, other hormonal problems and vitamin deficiencies can cause hair loss

Look at people especially men but even women with type 2 diabetes and you'll notice a hell of a lot of them have hair loss

>tfw balding on top of my head and fat 6'3 feet slav
>feels fucking bad

There is some truth to this, the most prominent genes in balding have been found in the X chromosome. As women have two X chromosomes, and men only have one X chromosome, the mothers balding genetics are more likely to be prominent.

So to determine what her genetics look like through a man, you can look to her closest male relative.

This being said, genetics are a funny thing. Your fathers genetics can still be prominent in this case.

What are some environmental causes that effect hair loss?

drink orange juice

aluminum

At least no one will be able to see it

Environment causes other disorders which leads to hair loss

example thyroid disorders caused by fluoride in the water

>all these people ITT complaining about hair genetics
>mfw I have a 50% chance of developing huntingtons and im too chickenshit to get the gene tests, i just spend 5-6 hours a day on Sup Forums between faps and my "job" as a school crossing guard.

this is a meme

the biggest one is mental and physical stress
I am more than certain that poor caloric intake (eating disorder as a teenager) and extreme stress during my undergrad led to my baldness
if you're already going bald it's already too late, just make sure your sons get a balanced diet and teach them how to deal with stress
fucking this, there are people with strong genetic predispositions to horrible cancers and other debilitating/life-threatening diseases who go on with their lives. bitching about your baldness makes you sound like a huge pussy.

There are two functioning treatments for balding:

finasteride, which is a tablet you take every day and which will help you. But in 2-3% of the men, it has side effects, such as a reduced libido or even worse, you may grow fat on your breasts in rare cases, which have to be removed through laser therapy.

Then there is minoxidil, which you have to rub on your head two times a day forever and ever.

Lastly, regardless if you choose fin or min or do a combo, you should wash your hair at least once a week with ketoconazole (ket).

There don't need to be any bolding men these days, at least until 50.

>people have worse problems so mine dont matter
fuck off

if going bald is the biggest problem in your life, you are the biggest pussy faggot I've ever encountered and you should probably just commit suicide you emo edgelord.

>Cancer runs through my moms side of the family like Usain Bolt
>Some bitch thinks that just because people have shit genes means that they can't complain about the slightly less shit genes

Yeah I do realize if it happening it's going to happen, even if it can be delayed I can not stop it forever. Am just so young and wasn't too bad looking. Then boom, we shall see what happens from now on.

>Dad is 5'5"
>Mom is 5'5"
>Both my brother and I ended up being 6'0"
Funny how genetics work like that.

I was told that stress related hair loss would grow back?